• Overview screen provides most relevant information at a glance.
• Multiple money accounts.
• Multiple currencies.
• Add expense, income, and transfers between accounts.
• Customize your categories.
• Add tags to your transactions.
• Change periods for reports.
• Backup your data to your device or Google Drive™.
• Material design.
• Ad free.
Please note that it's only me working on this app and I can only do it after work. I know everyone wants all the features right now, but I'm trying my best with the limited time I have. I hope you enjoy it.
Community https://plus.google.com/communities/105052097023793642366. Here you can also join beta channel to receive faster updates.
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Simple Design
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export
Track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
Dollarbird is your complete and flexible money handling tool that helps you put your money where it matters!
It helps you:
- find out what you spend your money on
- make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future
- get reminders for monthly bills
and all this with a sleekly designed and familiar calendar interface.
What’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t any. Dollarbird is free to download and use, having really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. Did we mention the easy-to-understand charts by now?
Dollarbird is not just an expense tracker, it’s your all-round perspective on where you stand now and where you’ll be standing in the future, financially. Dollarbird is your smart calendar for your personal finances.
★ Simple calendar-based interface
- Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, Dollarbird is your best choice.
★ Expense and income tracking
- Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
★ Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
- Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
★ Recurring transactions
- Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cash flow.
★ Sleek interface and chart design
- See the breakdown of your past and planned expenses by category, your 5-year financial projection and more on a beautiful interface.
★ No registration or bank account data required.
Help us improve this app for you, let us know your questions and suggestions at email@example.com.
Built with care by Halcyon Mobile.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• No internet connection.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
"Best Finance App"
— The Telegraph
"Best Money-Saving App"
— The Independent
HOW MONEYWIZ IS BETTER?
• Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
• Automatically keeps data consistent across multiple devices
• Available for multiple platforms. Visit our website for details.
• Gives you beautiful reports in full screen
• Intuitive and uncluttered design makes it joyful to use MoneyWiz
Put all your accounts in one place. It's the best way to keep your money organized.
• Create various types of accounts, including a cash (wallet) account
• Register expenses, incomes, adjust balance and transfer money between accounts
• Real accounts reconciliation
• Make split payments
• Multi-currency support
• Import your bank statements from CSV, OFX, QFX and QIF files
• Smart auto-completion for quick transactions entry
• Sort, filter and search transactions
• Checkbook register
Set budgets and pay down your debt. MoneyWiz will monitor the budgets for you, and let you know when something's about to go wrong.
• Create custom budgets
• Expenses are automatically assigned to the correct budget
• Alerts for low and exhausted budget
• See budget progress, daily allowance and remaining days
• See the transactions that make up each budget
Never miss a bill again. MoneyWiz will remind you for any scheduled transactions that are due to be paid.
• Plan expenses, incomes and transfers
• Manage recurring transactions, like bills and salary
• See it all on a beautiful calendar
• Quickly access forecast for any day on the calendar
Thorough reports with beautiful interactive charts will show you everything you need to know about your money.
• Full screen reports
• Export to PDF and CSV
• See transactions that form a report
• Save reports locally into MoneyWiz
• All kinds of reports - NetWorth, Payees, Account balance, Trends, Forecast, Compare budgets, Categories, Statistics, Budget balance
Keeping data consistent across multiple devices has never been easier. MoneyWiz has it's own unique cloud syncing service, called SYNCbits
• Automatic synchronization - you don't need to do anything manually
• Immediate sync - do something on one device, and see it happen on all others within seconds
• Works over 3G and WiFi
• Optimized for less data traffic
• Totally secure
• Optimized for Landscape & Portrait work
• Retina display optimized
• Password protection
• Custom categories with sub-categories
• Build-in calculator and currency converter
• In-App help, where you need it
• Outstanding customer support. Our average response time is 2 hours
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
● Customized search and editing
● Statistics and reports of all your transactions
● Manage accounts quickly
● Fund transfer
● Category management
● Account management
If you like "moneymoney" finance software, please share and recommend this app to your friends. Also, please help us by giving a positive rating and leave some suggestions for future great applications.
As simple as possible, the 【POCHI♥RECO】 accounting application is simple, convenient, and also has a cute design! It's easy and fun to enter data, and you'll want to use it every day without even thinking about it!
If you think it's too troublesome and complicated to stick to entering data in your accounting book every day, we recommend this application for you.
It will be easy to make entries and keep track of your expenditures on a continuing basis in no time.
Accounting software【POCHI♥RECO】's features
1. Input is incredibly simple!
It's very easy to record income and expenditures by simply inputting the amount in the application's calculator and tapping a button.
If you absent mindedly forget the input the application sends you a notice, so you can continue using it every day without forgetting.♪
2. You can customize categories yourself♪
Categories can be customized. It's not a "food expense" but "lunch fee" for lunch with a friend.
Categories you never use can also be deleted so you can create your own original accounting book to fit your lifestyle.
3, It's easy and fun to understand when and what you used it on♪
With the calendar feature, you can intuitively see how much was spent by date.
You can record not only the amount spent and what it was spent on, but you can also leave little notes.
4, You can also set goals and have fun saving!
You can compare a set budget amount and how much you actually spend simply by separate categories.
It's also possible to compare how much you spent last month, and how much remains until a certain date at a glance!
With this you can have fun saving money♪
There are lots of other functions, too☆
○ You can set the summary start date
You can set a month's budget and the summary start date to suit your needs.
○ You can also add additional entries
If you want to add an additional entry, select the date you need and simply input the entries to register it.
○ Alarm function
You can input your entries for each hour, so you will be notified on the entries you made for a particular time.
Free household accounting book app 【POCHI♥RECO】 is perfect for such people!
○I want to save money, but I can't cut costs...
I want to know how I can manage my expenditures simply and know what I'm wasting money on!
○ Too many receipts pile up and turn into clutter...
I want to fill things out easily and eliminate receipts!
Please contact us with your opinions or requests through the application's inquiry section!
- Manage your credit cards;
- Categories Budgets;
- Expense reports and receipts reports;
- Splitted expenses;
- Calendar of forecast expenditure;
- Information of current month on the home screen;
- Find out what has to spend on security;
- Notifications of revenues and expenses payable receivable;
- Report to find out what your best month of purchase;
- Your information saved in the cloud, with restore backup;
It's simple, fast and easy!
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106743188674346227499
From the reviews:
"Great app, best spending tracker I've found"
"I really like the simplicity of this app"
"Everything you could ask for and more!"
With MoneyWise it's easy to register your expenses on the go. Using graphs and filters you get an overview of spending patterns and can also drill down to see details. For more in-depth analysis of your financial situation you can easily export all data to your computer and import it to a spreadsheet application such as Excel.
Setting a budget is the best way to get a grip of your spendings and make sure your expenses are in line with your target. Popular budgets items are "Grocery expenses", "Transportation" and "Eating out". Budgets can be set on a monthly, weekly or biweekly bases with the option to shift the starting day of month or week. You decide yourself which transactions are included in each budget item using a filter.
MoneyWise is the only money management app that supports tagging transactions with labels. You should always assign an expense category to each transaction to get a good structure of your spending, but labels add a whole new dimension when filtering the data. Example of labels are "work", "private", "charity", "vacation", project codes or client names.
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian
✔ Supports all currencies (e.g. $, €, £, ₩, ¥, kr, R$)
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Budgets with weekly, biweekly or monthly budget periods and configurable starting day
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses using labels
✔ Filter by categories and labels
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Export data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Split a transaction over multiple categories
✔ Use sub categories
Keywords: [money tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, budget tracker, log spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, budget book, currency, euro, dollar, pound, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]
- Automatic synchronization through the Dropbox cloud.
- Lots of easily customizable reports
- Unique planning workflow which allows for making plans and managing them automatically as well as building insights based on the income and expenses for previous periods.
- A special workflow system allows you to quickly enter your income and expenses with a simple action through the easiest user experience imaginable.
- And much more, including: recovery and backups, CSV import of reports, password protection, customizable settings, unlimited category (group) levels for income and expenses, etc.
The Personal Finance app is an efficient tool for accounting, analyzing, tracking and planning your personal budget. Thanks to easy and intuitive user experience of the app, any user from beginner to finance professional will be able to analyze and monitor their budget. The app can work even when you are offline. Supported languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Norsk, Português, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 中文.
The accounting workflow for income and expenses allows you to account and analyze money transfers, generate many different reports and charts, and find answers to questions like: how much on average do I spend each month on...? How much did I earn or spend for a certain period? How much money is on my account now? How much did I spend for a certain group of expenses? Which income and expenses is the biggest? Which income and expenses was incurred using my bank card and which with cash? and much more.
The planning workflow allows you to enter the expected income and expenses for any date and then view the cash balance forecast for any date. In addition, the planning workflow will help you to automatically get insights on cash balance changes based on the stats of previous periods. You can analyze the balance changes both in table view or in a chart. Based on the planned data, you can also automatically account for your income and expenses.
The loans workflow allows for accounting and managing the transactions related to loans that you've received or issued. If you enter the planned repayment date, the workflow will track the days left before repayment and notify you about the overdue loans and by how many days they are overdue. You can also call a borrower or send them a text message directly from the reports on received and issued loans. You can also account for earnings from loan interest.
The currency accounting workflow features are as follows: accounting in any currency, automatic and/or manual setting of exchange rates, currency conversions when transferring funds between currencies, analysis of trends in the exchange rates both in a table view or in a chart, as well as comparison of different currency exchange rates using a chart.
The savings workflow is designed for the accounting of your deposits, savings for a certain goal, and ordinary savings. When refunding money from savings, you can also apply the interest amount if this money was on deposit. If you make savings for a certain goal, you can keep track of current progress.
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
!! Try us risk free — now with a 1 week money back guarantee — we stand behind our product !! — see the end of this section for details.
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Customized reports can be saved for easy reuse
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Money-back guarantee details:
You have 7 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Google Play Store, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
finance, double entry, accounting. bookkeeping, checkbook, MS Money, Quicken, budget, expense, income
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Export and reset all accounts in batch.
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
- Výběr řidiče i vozidla
- Hodnocení řidiče
- Sledování příjezdu vozu na mapě
- Wifi připojení ve vybraných vozech
- Vaše aktuální pozice na mapě
- Spravování oblíbených adres
- Zjištění orientační ceny Vaší cesty
- Možnost platby na fakturu
- Možnost platby kartou ve vybraných vozech