A must-have for any NTJ rider. Great alerts, actionable information to help you deal with the daily troubles NJT riders experience.
Tells me what I need to know from riders on the scene.
Indispensable for commuting into NYC! I recommend to all my commuting friends. I love the alerts and the ease of finding out what is going on before leaving the house.
Great Crowd Sourcing Real-time info shared by active commuters and admins. The updates help me plan alternate routes and alleviate stress when NJTransit fails us. The more concise, the better!
Great app for commuters in NYC, really helpful when there is a big problem on the rails, also good to see pattern of smaller issues. No better source then your fellow commuters!!
Clever commute is great Takes the anxiety out of my commute ... well at least the controllable anxiety
- Allow users to share metrics about their train
- New “Resources” Menu (Schedules, Transit Police, Customer Service, Best Practices, KOTW, Clever Blog)
- Use emoji for alert categories (on pick list and Recent Alerts)
- Add (1) station and (2) scheduled-arrival-at-station-time to Recent Alerts
- Improved geolocation of alerts
- Real-time check for duplicate messages is faster and better
MTA Bus Time uses to track the real-time location of MTA buses in NewYork City.