Very useful when you go out with your friends and don't want to calculate the bills using a calculator, you can just pass around the phone for people to choose the items they ate/bought/shared.
Other than bill splitting you can use this application to do:
★ Tax calculation (Percentage based)
★ Discount calculation (Percentage based)
★ Tips calculation
★ Tax calculation
★ Items discounts
★ Equal bill splitting
★ Unequal bill splitting (super sleek! the best out there)
★ SMS overall bill
★ Local currencies support
★ Edit items (long-press an item to edit)
★ Save/load groups
★ Save/load tax presets
★ Quantity option
★ Buy the PRO Key to remove ads or unlock future features!!! ★
MANY thanks to the following people who provided translation for other locales!
Hugo Navia aka :No-Frost: from xda-developers for Spanish translation.
tmihai20 from xda-developers for Romanian translation.
Knut Krogstad aka kkrogstad from xda-developers for Norwegian Bokmål (Norway) translation.
Pedro Guedes for Portuguese (Brazil) translation.
Thanks to studio 4 for launcher icons.
Note: This app has nothing got to do with Advanced Bill Splitter by movin'app, Advanced Bill Splitter by The Yellow Switch LLC. Nor has it got any affiliation with any tips calculator or bill splitters out there!
between participants. You can input multiple bills paid by different people,
and even pick who will contribute for each bill (some bills can be split
between a subset of the people taking part in the event).
- local notifications (new!)
- great special Android oriented interface design (real office room)
- easy management of expenses and bills
- quickest work with entries
- filters for paid, planned and overdue payments
- PIN code available (for privacy protection)
Version for Android:
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Set a figure indicating how much you want to spend this month (by tapping the progress bar). Mark days on the calendar when you need to pay for anything or buy anything. Roll the calendar up and down by tapping the yellow arrow below it! Then when you have paid the bill off, approve it quickly (you may also approve it partially and reschedule the rest of the payment). Easily filter your bills and payments to see your planned, overdue and paid expenses & bills. If you spend too much, the green progress bar above the calendar will help you to understand it. Extra features: set up a PIN code to protect your entries!
★★★★★ Your 5 star reviews help us to release updates ★★★★★
Bills are here to give your financial experience with Android a new turn.
Buy now! ►►
Calculate the exact amount payable per person or simply divide the bill evenly among any number of people. There are two ways to use the app.
WAY ONE: Divide bill evenly & quickly.
Use the simple split screen to divide the bill total among any number of people. Enter bill amount, tips / service charge, taxes & discounts if any. Easily round off amounts to nearest cent/dollar and settle bill within seconds.
WAY TWO: Find out amount payable each.
This financially savvy app helps you save extra bucks. Find out accurately the amount you and others need to pay for the bill. Calculate tips / service charge, taxes & discounts.
In just three steps,
(1) Enter details of who bought what.
(2) Enter discounts, service charges & taxes.
(3) Produce a list of individual amounts payable by each person.
This tip calculator app not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
1. Add your friends to Share Bills, establishing their entry and departure dates for the billing period
2. Enter the invoice amounts to Share Bills assigning import and billing start and end dates
3. Run a new calculation, associating friends and bills.
As a result of the calculation, the amount corresponding to each person is showed for the total of the bills. For each person, the amount owed is proportionate to the days of usage attributable to that person.
For suggestions you can write me to: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: easy bill bills share shared split friends flatmates flatmate calculator roommates roommate factura facturas calculadora compañeros piso holidays expenses
You key in total bill amount and input tips % (if any), and key in number of person bill is split into.
The amount each person has to pay is display immediately. You can also change the numbers and the amount will be calculated instantly.
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills Organizer are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Full version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smapps.android.bills "
** To avoid any bad experience with our app, before purchasing the full version please try the free version **
- Different View of Bills : Calendar and List
- Add,Modify and Delete Bills
- Separate Paid Date
- Mark as Paid Button on each unpaid bill
- View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills when the app starts up
- View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Color Codes for payable and receivable
- Automatically mark bill as paid
- Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today,Next 10 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports local decimal separator
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount,priority, payable/receivable, notes
- Reminder about bills : Same day, one day before, two days before and a week before
- Different Calendar Designs
- Pre Defined Bills : Templates
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories
- Share a Bill
- Shows this month/today total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter Bills by Payable, Receivable
- Export as csv and html
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Different Currency Support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority
- Payable and receivable amount separate in list view and bills view
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: bills reminder, bill reminder, bill tracker, bills organizer, bill organizer, bill tracking, bills organizer, bills tracking,bills manager,bill reminder,reminder,bill tracks.expense tracker,expenses,:Bills reminder. expense, bills, my bills, bill organiser, remind, , smart bills , bills calendar , Bouncy bills, bouncy bill , mo bills , mo bill , my bills, bill organiser, remind, expense manager, expense organizer, money manager , money network, bills tracker ,
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
You can either choose to let the app include the tip based on the service your party received, or leave a tip of your own denomination.
Why do the math yourself when all you have to do is enter your bill amount, how many people you are with, and what tip amount you would like to leave?
Super easy app that you will use again and again.