1 - Create coordinates given the beginning point Northing
and Easting, Bearing and Distance.
2 - Inverse between two sets of coordinates to determine
the Bearing and Distance between them.
This app is a companion to the books "Create Rectangular Coordinates" and “Inverse Between Rectangular Coordinates”.
For the calculation it uses a combination of Helmert-Transform and a modification of BeTA2007. The goal is to have a good transfomation that also works in the mountains.
The calculation is conform with all 31 test data from BeTA2007 within a precision of 0.5mm.
*** Increase GPS accuracy using:
- Weighted averaging (on every axis).
- Map calibration.
- Device calibration on map, or on a know point.
*** Display and convert GPS geodetic to Cartesian EN coordinates and back:
- Europe ETRS89/UTMZ28-38.
- Hellas Geodetic Reference System HGRS 87 (GGRS87 - EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
- Hellas HTRS07/TM07.
- Iceland ISN93 / Lambert 93.
- Morroco Merchich CS.
- SPCS83 (124 zones) USA.
- Romania S-42(58)/Stereo 70.
- Lebanon & Syria Deir ez Zor / Stereographic.
- Croatia HTRS96 / Transverse Mercator.
- Serbia SRB-ETRS89/UTM (Current CRS) & SRB-MGI/Z7 (Old CRS).
- Australia MGA94 (GDA94) (Current CRS) & AMG66 (AGD66) (Old CRS) National, A.C.T., Northern Territory, NSW & Victoria, Tasmania & AMG84 (AGD84.
- MGI Balkans zones 5,6 & 7 (Former FR of Yugoslavia).
- Italy's Monte Mario West Zone 1 Peninsular, West Zone 1 Sardinia, East Zone 2 Peninsular, East Zone 2 Sicily.
- Costa Rica's CΜ05/CRTM05, Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Norte & Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Sur.
- Cyprus' CGRS-93-LTM.
- Hungary's HD72/EOV.
- Kosovo's KosovaREF01.
- Latvia's LKS92/TM.
- Lithuania's LKS94/TM.
- Spain's ED50/UTMZ29-30 NW, ED50/UTMZ29-31 ML (Spain old Mainland), ED50/UTMZ31 BA (Spain old Balearic).
- Uk's OSTN02/OSGM02.
- Turkey's ED50/Gauss-Kruger 3° Z9-15 & ITRF96 & ED50/UTMZ35-38.
- Luxembourg's LUREF.
- Venezuala's REGVEN/Z18-20.
- Sweden's SWEREF99 TM.
- Argentina's POSGAR 94 (old) & POSGAR 2007 (new).
- India's Kalianpur 1975 ZI - ZIV.
- Algeria's Nord Sahara 1959 / Z29-32.
- Armenia's, Georgia's, Azerbaijan's, Estonia's, Latvia's, Lithuania's, Russia's - Kaliningrad and Kazakhstan's Pulkovo 1942/ CS63 (A)Z1-4, (C)Z0-2, (K)Z2-4.
- Central and South American SIRGAS 2000.
- Nigeria and Cameroon Minna 1996 & 2008 MTM West, Mid, East Belts & UTM Z31-33.
- Bangladesh Gulshan 303/TM.
- France RGF93/CC42-50.
- Canada CSRS (18 systems)
- Egypt 1907 Blue, Red, Purple, Extended Purple belts.
- Portugal ETRS89/PTM06.
- Netherlands Amersfoort/RD new.
- Qatar QND95.
*** Multiple units support:
- International feet,
- US survey feet.
- Ellipsoidal height.
- EGM96 orthometric height calculation.
*** Convert from geodetic to Cartesian coordinates and back:
- Support for device measured points, or
- Manually input of geodetic or Cartesian coords.
*** Drive me:
- Key in coordinates of the target point in either geodetic or Cartesian coordinates, or select a point from the list and follow the pointer.
- Compass indicating both magnetic and true North.
*** Project on Map:
- Project individual points on any map application.
- Project list of points, and the defined polygon, on embedded maps.
*** Save multiple point lists, to use them later.
*** Calculate area.
*** Export point lists το:
- .txt (text file)
- .csv (point file - comma separated)
- .kml (google earth file)
- .dxf (drawing file)
*** Send file via e-mail, or upload it to cloud.
*** Complete help text support.
Help us improve Mobile Topographer by e-mailing your comments and suggestions.
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.