Thousands of oncology nurses rely on Oncology Nurse Advisor as their guide to the latest news and studies in nursing to be better prepared on the job. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and become a more informed leader among your peers.
• Achieve Free continuing education (CE) credits
◦ Participate in oncology-specific CE activities and articles to take the post-test to claim credits
• Ask a Pharmacist or Visit Advisor Forum
◦ Ask a question to one of our highly certified pharmacists or advisors
• Read Latest Oncology News and Breakthrough Treatment Regimens
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and more
• Reference Patient Fact Sheets
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Asthma, and more
• Use Medical Calculators and Relevant Tools
◦ Body Mass Index, Liver Function Assessment Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• View patient-friendly slideshows
◦ Covering Kaposi sarcoma, lung cancer, melanoma, oral mucositis and more
• Receive Drug News
◦ Drug Approvals, Drug Recalls, Drugs in the Pipeline
• Search Comprehensive Drug Database
◦ By brand, generic, disease and conditions, and company
Here are some ways to use Oncology Nurse Advisor for professional life:
• Become a better oncology nurse with knowing the latest trends
• More informed when a patient asks a question
• Learn and understand the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and catch upon the latest oncology nursing news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
Download this fully updated and completely redesigned app and you’ll get free access to 13 drug entries. Once you’ve sampled the app and discovered how easy it is to find the vital drug information you need, just complete the InApp purchase (details below) and you’ll have access to all 225 antineoplastic drugs. To maintain access to all of the drug entries in this app and to continue to receive the weekly updates, users will need to update their subscription annually.
In addition to the instant search capability that helps you quickly locate drug entries, easy-to-use tools allow you to create a customized database, and weekly updates provide the latest need-to-know drug facts so you always stay current.
Look for prominently displayed Safety Alerts, Black Box Warnings, clinical alerts, FDA-approved indications and evidence-based off-label uses for drugs, Overdose Signs & Symptoms, and Adjust-a-Dose information. Also includes special sections on Common Drug Errors, Elder Care Medication Tips, Controlled Substance Schedules, and Pregnancy Risk Categories.
Your app also includes a Photo Guide with images of a sampling of the most commonly prescribed brand-name antineoplastic drugs as well as a free Dosage Calculator.
Each monograph includes the following key sections:
• Drug name: generic and brand names along with the pronunciation, tall man letters, and pill symbol
• Pregnancy risk category and controlled substances schedule
• Available forms (P.O., I.V., I.M., subcutaneous, inhalational, etc.)
• Indications & dosages
• Administration (covers all applicable routes)
• Action (route, onset, peak, duration, half-life)
• Adverse reactions (identified by body system)
• Interactions (drug-drug, drug-herb, drug-lifestyle)
• Effects on lab results
• Contraindications & cautions
• Nursing considerations
• Patient teaching guidelines
• Nursing process.
About your InApp purchase:
Your InApp subscription to the Nursing Antineoplastic Drugs app provides 12 months of continuous access to all drugs in the app, including quarterly updates featuring drugs newly approved by the FDA and weekly updates covering new Indications and Dosages, Black Box Warnings, Alerts, and other critical clinical information.
Your payment of $14.99 will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew, until canceled, for $14.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can manage your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
A user can ask Amgen MedInfo a question by submitting an inquiry, or by calling MedInfo directly. Approved product labeling for Amgen products is also available for viewing or can be requested for delivery by email or mail.
Healthcare professionals (HCPs) within the United States can schedule an appointment with an Amgen MedInfo Healthcare Professional to contact them at their convenience. In addition, registered HCPs can search for documents with scientific and clinical information pertaining to Amgen products.
A registered HCP also has access to a personalized library on their mobile device for easy retrieval of previous inquiries and previously viewed documents.
Amgen recommends the use of its products only in accordance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved prescribing information. Please refer to the full prescribing information for approved product labeling and important safety information.
Please call 800-77-AMGEN (800-772-6436) to report an adverse event or product complaint.