What is Tok?
Tok is easy-to-use software that adopts peer-to-peer communication, end-to-end encryption technologies.With Tok,you can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type without anyone else listening in. Tok's goal is to make the world connect freely!
1. Always end-to-end encrypted and complete anonymously.
2. Do not collect any information about you.
3. Distributed Tok with no central server.
4. Message with text, photo, or any file type.
5. Chat in group with friends.
6. No Ads and always free.
why you develope Tok?
1. Whether it's corporations or governments, digital surveillance today is widespread.Big internet companies like Facebook or Google have effectively hijacked the privacy discourse in the recent years And they are turning over private data to marketers and other third parties. To make matters worse, people use them inevitably.
2. Most of the so-called security software is not secure actually,They collect your phone number, email address, and so on.The difference is we collect nothing.
3. Finally, we will do our best to provide you with a secure and stable Tok.
Who is it for?
Tok is for everyone in the world who doesn't want to be tracked, censored and spied on.
Free and open
Tok is (and will) always be free and open source. This means Tok is yours — to use, modify, and share.
The source code for the Tok is available on GitHub: https://github.com/InsightIM