Climaider helps you live a more climate-friendly life. All in an easy and efficient way.
· Calculate your personal climate footprint
· Take small challenges that reduce your CO2 emissions
· Climate-compensate for the emissions you can do nothing about
· Sign citizen proposals and put pressure on politicians
CALCULATE YOUR CLIMATE IMAGE
We believe that it must be easy to live climate-friendly. The first step is to know your own climate footprint. With Climaider you can calculate your personal CO2 emissions based on six categories:
· In public
REDUCE YOUR CLIMATE IMPRESSION WITH EASY CHALLENGES
Once you have calculated your climate footprint, the app helps you do the things that remove as much CO2 as possible from your overall footprint. This can e.g. be:
· Unsubscribe from your paper ads from the app and save 140kg. CO2 / year
· Change electricity company to Vindstød, which is climate-friendly electricity
· Try one month without beef
· Get help to make your transport habits more climate-friendly
· Switch to AP Sustainable, which is a sustainable pension scheme
CLIMATE COMPENSATE THE EMISSIONS YOU CANNOT REDUCE
We Danes emit an average of 1.4 tonnes of CO2 / month. According to the UN, this figure must be below 0.25 tonnes of CO2 / month if we are to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement. Fortunately, for very little money, you can fund climate projects that remove or avoid CO2. For just 85 DKK / month, you can remove as much CO2 as an average Dane emits. Your money goes to two projects.
Capture methane gas in China: Help provide poor farmers with underground tanks that capture methane gas from pig feces, which are connected via pipes to a gas burner in the kitchens, where the gas is burned off and used for cooking. In this way, the villagers avoid the use of coal and wood.
· Plant your own trees in Madagascar: As an additional initiative for climate compensation through the biogas project in China, you also plant your own trees in the Climaider forest in Madagascar.
PUT PRESSURE ON POLITICIANS
Did you know that we Danes emit an average of 6 hours. CO2 / year through the public sector. We pay up to half of our salary in taxes. Therefore, it is not really so strange that more than 33% of our CO2 emissions come from public Denmark.
· Sign citizens' clubs that pressure politicians to make more climate-friendly choices
Climaider is for anyone who wants to contribute to a more sustainable future. As individuals, we felt helpless in the fight against climate change, which is why we started Climaider. We believe that coming together as a movement can have a huge impact on changing the world.
Climaider is built and guided by our three core values, which guide us towards a more sustainable future.
The earth suffers as a result of overproduction and overconsumption. Reasons are obvious - answers, on the other hand, are not. We should inform about the reasons, but more importantly we should give everyone a chance to understand and participate in the solutions.
We believe in climate action. Those who act are our future. Climaids give everyone the opportunity to understand and act quickly on climate change. It is irrational not to act.
Our success as a company is not measured by our profits, but by our ability to create movement. We see each new member as action - a lot of action, more movement and community. Money we must live on is preserved. But movement is what we are passionate about.
Climaider has i.a. won the National Startup Awards in the category "Green" in 2020, the World Goals Award and the Startup Award at CBS Entrepreneurial day in 2019, received the Innovation Fund Denmark's "Innobooster" scholarship and the Micro Scholarship. In addition, Climaider were finalists at Frederiksberg's Green Business Award.
Download Climaider today and have a more climate-friendly lifestyle.