The ultimate app for air psychometrics and evaporative cooling!
What are the air characteristics given the current values of temperature and humidity? How can I calculate the mix of two air stream? What is the humidification load for my AHU? These are some of the questions this app can provide answers for, and, on top, also estimates of power saved by evaporative cooling.
There are 9 functions available inside the app:
· AIR calculates the characteristic parameters of the air by entering 2 of the following 4 values: dry-bulb temperature (DBT), wet-bulb temperature (WBT), %rh, humidity ratio. The outputs are: dew-point temperature, specific enthalpy, density, specific volume, vapor pressure, vapor density
· MIX calculates the characteristics of the mixture from the properties of two air streams (DBT, WBT, %rh, W, flow rate)
· HUMIDIFICATION LOAD 1 calculates the humidification load based on an air current upstream of the humidifier and a set point. The outputs are: the humidification load, the flow rate of the atomized water (only in the case of adiabatic humidification) and the conditions of pre-heating
· HUMIDIFICATION LOAD MIX calculates the humidification load from the mixture of 2 air streams upstream of the humidifier and a set point. The outputs are: the humidification load, the flow rate of the atomized water (only in the case of adiabatic humidification), the conditions of pre-heating, the characteristics of the mixture of the two air streams upstream of the humidifier
· DEC (Direct Evaporative Cooling) calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of an air stream by the evaporation of water sprayed in it
· IEC (Indirect Evaporative Cooling) calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of a primary air stream by evaporation of water sprayed in a secondary air stream that does NOT mix with the primary stream. The primary and secondary streams pass through a cross-flow heat exchanger
· DEC + IEC calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of a primary air stream by evaporation of water sprayed both in the primary stream and in a secondary air stream. The primary and secondary streams pass through a cross-flow heat exchanger WITHOUT mixing. The secondary stream is the exhausted part of the return air. If the exhaust flow is less than the primary flow, the part of return air not exhausted is mixed with the cooled primary air after the heat exchanger.
· EVAPORATIVE COOLING calculates the additional heat rejected by a condenser coil/dry cooler when they are sprayed by water, assuming that water completely wets the exposed surface of the heat-rejection coil.
· AFTER THE AIR HUMIDIFIER IN AHU/DUCT calculates the conditions downstream of the humidifier in AHU/duct once the environment’s set point and internal sensible and latent loads are entered.
1. Thermostat style display.
2. Celsius & Fahrenheit scales available in thermostat.
3. Min & Max temperature of the day.
4. Temperature is calculated in 7 different standards.
5. Formulas & demonstration of all temperature standards.
(If any issues, mail us. Don't leave questions in comments, we can not respond)
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn temperature calculations.
Note: On the Fahrenheit scale, the freezing point of water is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (°F) and the boiling point 212 °F (at standard atmospheric pressure).
On the Celsius scale, the freezing point of water is 0 *C and the boiling point 100 °C.
Converts between Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (°F), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
Just enter the amount, choose the temperature unit and convert it. Delivers the most accurate results and checks for wrong inputs.
● simple & user-friendly
● exact results
● input checking
● all established scales
● copy & paste
● no advertising
keywords: celsius, farenheit, fahrenheit, kelvin, rankine, converter, unit converter, temperature, temperature converter
Just choose from the manufacturer list first, and then the Product Type and then select the actual competitor's Model Number and the replacement Emerson valve, control or system protector will appear.
You can save the history and restore it later
-milcia (1 de noviembre de 2011)
Works good Nice apps
-Naso (25 de junio de 2011)
Greate Application Really useful!! Thanks!
-John (2 de marzo de 2011)
Awesome! Exactly what I needed! Thanks!
-Tim (23 de diciembre de 2010)
Does exactly what its supposed to do. Helped me on a HVAC service call. Quick, accurate and reliable.
-Timothy (16 de diciembre de 2010)
Does just what it should do.