The ultimate app for air psychometrics and evaporative cooling!
What are the air characteristics given the current values of temperature and humidity? How can I calculate the mix of two air stream? What is the humidification load for my AHU? These are some of the questions this app can provide answers for, and, on top, also estimates of power saved by evaporative cooling.
There are 9 functions available inside the app:
· AIR calculates the characteristic parameters of the air by entering 2 of the following 4 values: dry-bulb temperature (DBT), wet-bulb temperature (WBT), %rh, humidity ratio. The outputs are: dew-point temperature, specific enthalpy, density, specific volume, vapor pressure, vapor density
· MIX calculates the characteristics of the mixture from the properties of two air streams (DBT, WBT, %rh, W, flow rate)
· HUMIDIFICATION LOAD 1 calculates the humidification load based on an air current upstream of the humidifier and a set point. The outputs are: the humidification load, the flow rate of the atomized water (only in the case of adiabatic humidification) and the conditions of pre-heating
· HUMIDIFICATION LOAD MIX calculates the humidification load from the mixture of 2 air streams upstream of the humidifier and a set point. The outputs are: the humidification load, the flow rate of the atomized water (only in the case of adiabatic humidification), the conditions of pre-heating, the characteristics of the mixture of the two air streams upstream of the humidifier
· DEC (Direct Evaporative Cooling) calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of an air stream by the evaporation of water sprayed in it
· IEC (Indirect Evaporative Cooling) calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of a primary air stream by evaporation of water sprayed in a secondary air stream that does NOT mix with the primary stream. The primary and secondary streams pass through a cross-flow heat exchanger
· DEC + IEC calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of a primary air stream by evaporation of water sprayed both in the primary stream and in a secondary air stream. The primary and secondary streams pass through a cross-flow heat exchanger WITHOUT mixing. The secondary stream is the exhausted part of the return air. If the exhaust flow is less than the primary flow, the part of return air not exhausted is mixed with the cooled primary air after the heat exchanger.
· EVAPORATIVE COOLING calculates the additional heat rejected by a condenser coil/dry cooler when they are sprayed by water, assuming that water completely wets the exposed surface of the heat-rejection coil.
· AFTER THE AIR HUMIDIFIER IN AHU/DUCT calculates the conditions downstream of the humidifier in AHU/duct once the environment’s set point and internal sensible and latent loads are entered.
Muestra una la lista de los códigos para acordarnos de que es lo que visualizamos en el climatizador por ejemplo: Temperaturas, velocidad real del vehículo, velocidad del motor(R.P.M.)....
Valido para algunos coches de la marca seat o del grupo vag.
Con la aplicación seat clima code tendrás todos los códigos ordenados y en tu móvil.
En el programa de codigo oculto del clima, si manda la foto del coche marca seat podría ser elegida para las fotos de la galeria.
Since the United Nations Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) entered into force in 1995, the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the UNFCCC have been meeting annually to assess progress in dealing with climate change.
The COP adopts decisions and resolutions, published in reports of the COP.
Successive decisions taken by the COP make up a detailed set of rules for practical and effective implementation of the Convention.