Clinical rotations is where medical references are needed the most, with the highly intuitive interface of 'Normal Lab Values Reference', you've got over 200+ lab tests at your fingertips in a way never presented before.
The 'Normal Lab Values Reference' are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
The most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as Biochemistry Test, Haematology Test,Immunology Test, Serology Test, Microbiology Test, Molecular Test Detection, Hormone Test,Sputum Test and etc.
The application's interface is understandable, easy to navigate.
-- More than 250 types of examinations for consultation;
-- Categories: Immunology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology and Nutrition and etc.
All information is current, but in view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical guidelines, you should always confirm the information.We are not responsible for forms of application usage by user. Orient always seek a diagnosis and professional treatment for any medical condition.
Microbiology test, blood test, disease, conditions, Health Record, Health Info, Diet, Nutrition, Biochemistry Test, Hematology Test, Immunology Test, Serology Test, Microbiology Test, Molecular Test Detection, Hormone Test, Sputum Test ,Acid phosphatase, Adrenocorticotrophic hormone, Alanine transaminase, Alkaline phosphatase, Alpha1-proteinase, inhibitor, Ammonia, Amylase, Ascorbic acid test, Aspartate transaminase, Biotin, Blood urea nitrogen, Carr-price test, Catecholamines in urine, Ceruloplasmin, Chloride, Creatinine kinase, Diabetes Mellitus Folic acid, Follicle stimulating hormone test, Gamma glutamyl transpeptidase, Glycosylated haemoglobin, Hematuria, High density lipoproteins, Iron and iron binding capacity in serum, Lactate dehydrogenase, Low density lipoproteins, Lipase, Niacin, Protein, Prothrombin time tests
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Antibiotics & Infections is an app designed to meet the needs of medical students and health-care providers regarding anti-bacterial agents and their use in bacterial infections. The app is intended as an educational and reference tool, and has two parts: Drugs and Diseases.
The drugs discussed are common anti-bacterial agents and comprehensive information is provided about their :
• Available forms
• Anti-bacterial spectra
• & Adverse effects .
The diseases given are common bacterial infections of various human systems and information is provided about:
• The first line antibiotics that should be used
• Alternatives available
• and their Dosages and Durations.
The information has been taken from standard and up-to-date resources including Harrison's principles of Medicine, Davidson's principle and practice of Medicine, Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, NICE Guidelines , and Public health England among others.
Feel free to comment and report any errors and omissions.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service.
**Now Includes Notes and Integrated Calculators **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 24+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 24+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
Please READ the FAQ before request a feature.
... Comments, suggestions and help: firstname.lastname@example.org
··· Languages: ENGLISH & SPANISH
··· This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION and EXTERNAL SD CARD
The best way to request an improvement (translations, content, models of specific organs ... ) is by email, to know exactly what you need, and we will try to make it. In our experience, comments on GooglePlay are not a good way for it due to the limitations of our answers (150 chars) and the difficulties into contact with you again.
Q: Why is ONLINE? Why cannot be offline?
R: Think of the app as in Youtube. Each time you load a scene, this must be downloaded, then cached to accelerate the following times, but you'll still need internet connection (exactly as you see a video on youtube ).
and no, there is no way to make this APP (or youtube) offline.
The app can download and cache up to 1Gb.
P: In what languages is it translated?
R: SPANISH (original language) and ENGLISH (translated). French, Portuguese, Russian Italian... have already been requested, we are considering the translation from those languages where the users collaborate in its translation, since we do not speak these languages. More than 20.000 medical terms, plus the book's videos and descriptions should be translated.
Q: Why are there some books in "under construction"?
A: The project is still GROWING. We have modeling some 3D anatomical parts, of which we have not created an adequate bibliography for learning.
Q: What should I do if the app could not be installed, or it does not connect to the server?
A: Follow these steps:
- - - 1. - Make sure you fit requirements:
Android 4 . . . . 1Gb RAM . . . . 1GB of free space to install apps.
- - - 2. - Connect a WIFI or 4G high speed connection. G and 3G connections are often inadequate, slow and tedious. The loading of pages with a good connection takes about 5 - 10 seconds. (Think you're going to download 5 to 10 MB for each 3D model).
- - - 3. - Install the APP, open it and access the Library.
- - - 4. - If, after have followed these steps, you still can not access, send us your error through our mail. We would like to fix the bug, and we will notify you. Meanwhile, access www.AnatomyLearning.com and use the PC & MAC version.
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital or primary practice care setting. You also have the ability to edit the lab values and tube colors to match your current institution as well as write notes about a lab to remember later. All of this in a polished, easy to use interface that quickly lets you search for labs you might have not encountered (by both common name and abbreviations), save favorite labs for easy access, and view the last 20 labs to quickly get back to what you were looking at before.
What makes this app better that the rest? Frequent updates, thoroughly researched information, more lab values, and quick support for issues via e-mail and Twitter within 24 hours. Missing a lab value? Contact me to get it added after I investigate to find the most accurate and appropriate information useful to you.
More than 320+ lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Cardiovascular (24)
+ Electrolytes (29)
+ Endocrine (28)
+ Gastrointestinal (19)
+ Hematology (59)
+ Immunology (33)
+ Neurology (14)
+ Oncology (12)
+ Renal (26)
+ Respiratory (12)
+ Toxicology (33)
As well as easy access to common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
Lab results have the following information:
• Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it's usually ordered
• Reference values in both US and SI units
• Ability to edit normal and critical values to match your institution (because every lab can be different)
• High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses.
• Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
• Editable tube colors (because not every lab is the same!)
• Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
• Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
• Other related labs often ordered in a panels together.
For support, you can reach me below:
Twitter: @medplusapps (twitter.com/medplusapps)
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with a medical professional before making decisions based information included in this application.
NOTE: Access to online sites requires an active Internet connection (3G, EDGE or WiFi).
Already suspected a diagnosis but forgot which laboratory test would prove?
Have you noticed that laboratory values undergo a change as your location?
ClinicLab is the best laboratory application, because with it you can add all the tests you want with your own comments, observations and directions in all exams in addition to indicate the main power situations, pathological or physiological, in that they can be with the values raised or lowered.
The application has been designed for helping professionals and students of saúde.Med. Since they can make their own laboratory encyclopedia pocket. Physicians, nurses, students, and others can enjoy this great app to lab.
App with Ads