Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices and Android OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and compatible only with 7”-8.5" screen tablets. It is only English language version. The following below options/functions have not been implemented (or implemented with limitations) so please use this app accordingly:
- Search (implemented but limited)
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale (available for some tests, but not for all)
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
Developer welcomes new requests and potential ideas through the monetary sponsorship. If you would like to be a generous sponsor for supporting further application development toward application enhancement and implementation of the new features and options, please email developer to discuss.
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application. Developer does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability and validity of any information available through the Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.