Unlike other applications, this application COACHES YOU to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds with sounds, descriptions, diagrams, and a QUIZ.
In addition, this app has LUNG sounds, which are hard to find in most heart sound applications.
The high-quality sounds contained within this application are looped to allow you to listen for days! When you put your headphones on, the sounds come to life (as if you had a stethoscope in your ears)! Do you think you know what you’re listening to? Test your knowledge with an interactive quiz!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Easy-to-read layout that coaches you to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds
- Diagrams for each heart sound, showing S1, S2, A2, P2, and the murmur
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz
- Heart sounds include: Split S2, Innocent Flow, Venous Hum, Early and Late Aortic Stenosis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Mitral Regurgitation, Pulmonary Stenosis, Ventricular Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, Aortic Regurgitation, Mitral Stenosis, Friction Rub, S3, S4, Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Lung sounds include: Vesicular, Bronchovesicular, Bronchial, Tracheal, Coarse Rales, Fine Rales, Rhonchi, Wheezes
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Heart Sounds and much more.
Keywords: murmur, lung, cardiology, cardiac, stethoscope, auscultation, valve, student, doctor, medical, cards, beats, s2
Clinical Investigations on the Move provides fully-flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in a unique combination of mobile formats ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor. No matter what your learning style, whether you are studying a subject for the first time or revisiting it for exams, this resource will give you the support you need.
// Key Features
• Accessible - bulleted text, flowcharts, colorful diagrams and summary tables enable you to find information fast
• Concise - gives you 'must have' rather than 'nice to have' knowledge, ensuring exam success and as a grounding for further study
• Flexible - includes notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting, guide you quickly to key points while self-assessment material allows you to test and reinforce your understanding
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Each entry contains a short one-liner about the critical care trial and key points, which includes only the most pertinent details, such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, treatment protocols, pertinent endpoints and findings, as well as expert commentary regarding key subgroup analyses or limitations to the trial.
Want to send a colleague a citation? Use the "Share Trial" button to send a PubMed link via email. Using this feature, it’s incredibly easy to share pivotal critical care trials with students, residents, and other colleagues.
The database features 83 landmark trials related to: ARDS, cardiac arrest, DVT/PE, delirium, glycemic control, heart failure, hemorrhage, meningitis, nephroprotection, nutrition, pneumonia, sedation, seizure, sepsis/shock, spinal cord injury, stroke, and subarachnoid hemorrhage – with more trials and topics to be added on a regular basis!
This app is designed and maintained by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS -- a clinical pharmacist specializing in critical care with a background in information technology and application development.
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 200 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 200 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation (phonetic spelling and actual recorded audio), drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Note: This app is a prank. Enjoy!
keywords: BPcalculator,blood pressure,blood pressure measurement, blood pressure calculator,bp clac,calc,pulse checker calc,BP calc,blood pressure calc,calc,blood pressure calculator,heart rate calc,blood pressure,bp calculator,bp diary,blood pressure watch,blood pressure prank,fingerprint blood pressure,blood pressure checker
• accurate, simple to use app with a clean uncluttered user interface.
• less than 20 seconds to determine pulse.
• measurement history with associated activity level.
• small app using minimal space, no adverts and no unnecessary permissions, just camera and file system to store measurements
Note, this app is not a diagnostic medical device, use for general fitness and education only.
Attach your finger and do not move until the measurement is complete, breathe normally and stay in your normal state! The heart rate detector is measured by detecting a color change on your finger that changes with each heartbeat and that goes with it due to the bloodstream hearts rate.
Improper use of the application will automatically result in a false reading of the results. Please do not post negative feedback if you have not used the application properly *****
Heart Rate Checker can be used at anytime and anywhere, even if when you wake up, before any exercise and after or before a big meeting for reassurance. The Application will measure heart rate and well detect your heart rate with high accuracy, using your smartphone camera sensor!
Instant, accurate, free of charge. Download heart rate App today is now or never!
Now you are able to check your heart rate detector, able to ensure before or after a necessary action in real time, using your smartphone.
A heartbeat sensor that measures and checks your heart rate by analyzing the variable blood flow on the tip of your finger.
How to use?
hearts rate Lightly and correctly position the tip of your pointer from the left hand around the camera lens thus covering it completely and precisely the lens and press START.
Wait until the measurement is complete. Hold your phone regularly.
If your smart device has no flash, measure your heart rate, especially in a well-lit environment. If you are not sure to have good accurate readings adjust the career of your finger. If your phone or device does not have back facing the camera heart rate plus, but there's the front facing camera, like Nexus 7 use the front facing camera is always possible.
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heart-Rate-Checker/194380584065631?ref=br_rs
GOOGLE + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/118402362793721750922/posts/p/pub
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Heart Attack 101 by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
This app provides a quick summary of Heart Attack via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Heart Attack" includes:
Heart Attack Introduction,
Heart Attack Symptoms,
Open Heart Bypass Surgery,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Pro features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Save measure with optional comment
● History view with a list and graph display
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
★★★ Want to give it a try first ? No problem : download Heart Beat Rate Free from Google Play ! ★★★
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.