Triage, the first and continuing point of contact for patients presenting to the Emergency Department, is a complex and challenging role undertaken by experienced emergency nurses on a daily basis. Triage | ATS Pro contains over 2000 adult and paediatric triage scenarios based upon the Australasian Triage Scale. The triage scenarios have been developed by experts in the field to sharpen your decision-making skills. Triage | ATS Pro comes with 6 quizzes, all designed to test your limits:
1) Practice: We’ve included 75 of our most challenging triage scenarios to practice on. No timers, no pressure, just practice.
2) General: everyone and their aunt and nephew are coming to see you!
3) 3 or 4?: you have only two choices, ATS 3 or 4, you decide.
4) It's NOT 3: The wrong answer is ATS 3, so, what other ATS category are you going to choose?
5) Paediatrics: Grab the bubbles, the kids are loose!
6) Adults only: the bigger they are, the bigger the problem.
Test your skills, challenge your friends and come back for more!
Wayne Varndell, Emergency Clinical Nurse Consultant
Alister Hodge, Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Disclaimer: The process of transitioning into the Triage Nurse role requires face-to-face education, clinical supervision and assessment within the clinical setting. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the App, Triage | ATS Pro has been developed as an educational aid, not as a replacement for formal clinical supervision. All triage scenarios are fictitious, any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.