I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 and it works for me. Thinking the review before me is a operator error.
Perfect This app works great on Droid Maxx from anywhere, anytime. Check my buildings all the time. View cameras from another country if you set it up properly.
Terrible app! Does not work at all with Samsung S6. On IPad time is off by 2 hours with no obvious way to correct. Does not allow viewing off site. Total waste.
Facility view anywhere I can access my cameras from anywhere. great way to detect false alarms or see things when people think you aren't around.
Bootloop Doesn't work on Samsung galaxy alpha. Stuck on bootloop.
It works I connect from everywhere and still can see the cameras. To the guy that says it doesn't work. I don't want to get into details but you got to be computer savvy to have some idea of how to configure a camera. Or just hire someone to do it for you.
- support "live & playback audio" on single screen
- support "Preset goto" in PTZ Mode
- When the live video channels keep changing live audio of the channel
- Multi-language support (Japanese)
- Bug fixes for the new DVR
- Bug fixes for playback
- Support Private Zone Area
- Bug fixes for Live/Playback audio
- Support new DVR model