Powerful search helps to find diary entries by any keyword in the title or text and filter results by date, folder or tags.
★ Main Features ★
- User friendly interface adapted for phones and tablets;
- Multilingual UI now in 30+ languages;
- Security Code allows to keep your entries private;
- Organize diary / journal entries using folders and tags;
- Swiping between entries;
- Attach or capture unlimited amount of photos;
- Change interface color;
- Powerful search and filtering;
- Backup & Restore your data, store it in Dropbox;
- Share entries and pictures to email, SMS, Twitter, etc.;
- Set the first day of week in calendar;
- Use Notification Bar icon to create new entry faster;
- Automatic location detection for new entries;
- Adjust text size;
- Choose between 12AM/PM and 24 hours time format;
- Multi window mode (if supported by device);
★ Diaro PRO Features ★
- Sync data across all your Android devices and Diaro Online on your Mac or PC using Dropbox;
- Ads free;
★ Diaro Online ★
You can access your Diaro entries online on any device using web browser:
Diaro Online features:
- Export your entries to PDF file.
- Import data from Evernote, Catch Notes, Day One apps;
★ Diaro app reviews ★
easyjournaling.com review: http://goo.gl/xdgbl
androidrundown.com review: http://goo.gl/pB73a
makeuseof.com review: http://goo.gl/nAabt
ohyonghao.com review: http://goo.gl/U0ITG
★ Learn More ★
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/diaroapp
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/diaroapp
- F.A.Q.: http://www.diaroapp.com/en/faq
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Psst! Stay in touch with Brit + Co by following us at @britandco on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/britandco.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote