Saboteur II is back in the extended and enhanced Ninja game for your Android device. Featuring all-new 8-bit graphics, new gameplay and extra plot, this game is part remake and part sequel.
NOTE: A controller is highly recommended but not essential. Try the "Saboteur! Demo" app if you are not sure.
• Extended original 1987 game
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• Touchscreen controls can be big/small & left/right
• USB/Bluetooth controller supported
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes - with real colour clash
• See how the Amstrad CPC and MS DOS versions should have been
• Original music by Sean Fountain
• Six remixes of the original Rob Hubbard theme tune
• Extended plot - learn more about the Saboteur story
• Extended map - explore the area and play extra levels
• No adverts or IAPs