WhiteBoard let you decide the colour and the shape of your drawing: you can choose among more than a hundred colours and fifty different stroke thicknesses.
Don't worry you are not satisfied of your picture: use the rubber and delete it, then star drawing again!!!
Enjoy your work!
You can change brush settings from the settings button on the main menu or press the menu button on your device while drawing on the whiteboard.
Draw better than me? Of course you do! Share your picture with us on Facebook or twitter to get it featured!
Change brush size
Please email any bugs you find.
USERS OF DUNGEON SKETCH - This is a new version of the application that will install alongside the old one! We have included an import function for your old data. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
This is a HUGE update to the original Dungeon Sketch, with lots of bug fixes and new features. Check out the "What's New" section!
* Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
* Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
* Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
* Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
* Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
* Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
* Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
* Rectangular and Hex Grids.
New features in this play store re-launch include:
* Import background images
* Better support for free-form notes on the GM Notes layer
* Better token library, with support for nested tags
* Chromecast a view of the map to your TV, so the entire table can follow along
* Support for phones as well as tablets
* Material Design
* Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements!
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software. Visit the application website to browse the code, and please consider contributing!
If anything is broken, please email me in addition to writing a review! Simply writing a review severely limits my ability to follow up on issues.
CloneBoard is designed to work with WiFi. First, you need to open the app (make sure WiFi is enabled) and then run to your PC/Mac to see what you are currently drawing. The URL to go is in the title of the CloneBoard application: the device's IP plus the port (http://ip:8080).
• Live results in a web browser
• Select the color of the brush
• Select the size of the brush
• Save the current draw as an image
CloneBoard should work in most Android devices. It was tested in lowend devices also.
This is the ad supported version, if you like the app consider buying the full-version.
Tags: virtual board, remote board, remote chalkboard, live board, live drawing, draw, draw screen, remote screen, draw direct, brush, live paint, live write, sketch, browser draw, clone board