What is Real Time Information?
Real Time Information will show you when your bus is due to arrive at your bus stop so you can plan your journey more accurately.
You can search for your bus stop in a number of ways:
Search By Bus Stop Number – just enter any bus stop number and see the nearest buses in the next hour
Save Favourites – save your most frequently used bus stops and quickly find the nearest buses to your stop
Search by Bus Route – if you want to search for bus stop on your by Bus Route, simply enter the number of the route you require. You can also see a map showing bus stops along the route.
Search By Address - If you don’t know your bus stop number yet, you can search by entering a street address
Search by stop near to your current location – use the map to find bus stops near to your current location. You can pan and zoom in to see more.
We are still working on some known issues but please report any bugs and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Holo Android UI
- Drag and drop to reorder your favourites
- Filter results to see only the route numbers you want
- Twitter news from Dublin Bus
Artwork courtesy of Stuart Scargill
Data provided by Dublin Bus and Biznet. This app is unofficial and not associated with Dublin Bus.
Real Time Dublin Bus and Luas information is incorporated into the app, showing you when the next bus or Luas will get you to your destination.
Results are served from HitTheRoad.ie which has been live since May 2010 and is regularly updated with the latest changes to bus routes and timetables. Internet access is required.
- Take a bike (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Leave a bike (list sorted by proximity and map)
- See all stations (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Bookmarks some stations
- Have a better life
- Earn more money
Coming soon: Alerts for stations. Let's say you want to be alerted if there are less than 5 bikes at a specific station between 8am and 8:30am. I'll let you know if that happens.
If you want the app in something else than English or French, please email me so I can help you and you can help me with the translation you want :)
THIS IS AD-FREE. NO AD. FREE APP.
Relax at home enjoying your toast and tea until the bus is getting near. Then leggit.
Bus Time is the app Dubliners have been waiting for. Bus Time shows the true arrival time of buses in Dublin city.
Bus Time doesn't use the published schedules. Instead, the app uses real-time satellite tracking of the Dublin Bus fleet and advanced analysis of Dublin city traffic to give you the most accurate bus arrival time information available.
Bus Time Dublin features:
- Amazingly accurate real-time bus arrival information
- Find all bus stops near your current location -- anywhere in Dublin
- View stops on a handy map
- Search stops by street name
- Look up bus arrival times using the stop code on the bus stop
- Save regularly used bus stops to the Favourites page
With this app you can quickly and easily find the bus you need. Just press two places on the map and you will immediately see which stops to go to and which buses to take. Press any of these stops to see a summary of the routes you can take, and press again to see real time information on which buses are arriving!
Found your bus stop? Save it! You can keep a list of your favourite stops for easy access.
From the home page you can enter a stop number to view the buses arriving and how long they will take to get there, access your favourite stops and view a list of all of the available Dublin Buses. After you select a route you can see the stops on their route, and even show their stops on the map.
DISCLAIMER: This is an independent app and is in no way affiliated with Dublin Bus.
With this App you can:
*Make a booking directly from your Handset / Device.
*Order your taxi discreetly in a noisy places in which it is difficult to have a phone call
- Use GPS to pinpoint your current location as a pickup point
- Use GPS to find your location
- Book Account or Cash
- Save your details for future booking
- Chose how many passengers
Once your Taxi is booked you will receive a email/call or text SMS message confirming your booking.
* real-time space availability for 14 carparks
* information pages on each of the 14 carparks
* details of 75 disabled parking spaces throughout the city
* real-time images from 17 city centre traffic cameras
* map showing the carparks, disabled spaces, traffic cameras and your current location
* show directions option to give directions to each carpark or disabled parking space
* call carpark option to facilitate contacting the carparks directly from the app
* general information on parking in Dublin city including parking zones, parking meter tariffs and parking exemptions
You won't find a better parking app for Dublin City ... and best of all, its FREE!!!!
The app offers official traffic information from NRA Traffic that includes live CCTV images, incidents, road-works, Variable Message Signage, and local weather reports. The information displayed can be at a national level, local level, or junction to junction specific, either through maps or a user friendly list view.
* Get real-time travel times and traffic flow status.
* Define commuting, or often travelled, routes through a map interface or search the apps junction database.
* Select CCTV images along a selected route, or across Ireland, and see live traffic flow.
* Find road-works or unplanned road incidents that may affect travel plans.
* Identify current weather and road conditions to avoid poor driving conditions.
* Display three favourite routes on the homepage for a quick visual access to a routes status.
* Access tweets from the NRA Traffic's twitter account.
Please note: this app only contains information concerning the road network managed by the NRA in the Republic of Ireland. National tertiary and some national secondary roads will not have the full range of instruments that are available on national primary roads.