The app helps you in these ways. You can:
- Create your business plan privately or with friends and business partners.
- Walk through tutorials for every section of a typical business plan.
- Get a step by step timeline that takes you from planning to starting your business.
- Download your business plan to email for free.
- Get business planning help for your startup from our community.
- Get organized and motivated by maintaining a to-do list.
- Coming soon: network with entrepreneurs in your area, more guides and small business help and tutorials.
- YouTube videos and podcasts on topics of startups, and creating a small business,
In addition to the business planning and motivation tools, you can ask questions to our entrepreneur community about any part of your business plan or any part of starting a business, all right inside this mobile app.
The app helps you in 3 distinct ways:
1) By teaching you how to think about each section of a business plan, and empower you to not only create a great business plan, but also start your small business or startup the best way possible.
2) Software tools to help you create a small business plan, stay on track and motivated, and plan your business with friends and co-founders
3) Ask questions about your business plan to our entrepreneur community and get help from your fellow small business owners. And if you want expert help, please get our premium app where we offer professional help with your business plan.
We wish you good luck, much success and enjoyment from your business.
For tech support or other business help, please email the app developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial. The license is sold per product (a single payment for the lifetime of the application), RRP US$79.95
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: with all functionality, except creating new sales (quotes) included: users pay for the product, only in case if they use sales facilities.
Use either as a standalone Android application (with the facility to upload all generated documents to Dropbox storage), or link to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, (can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml)
Create, replicate, instantly email Quotes of your products or services (with images if needed).
Record and instantly email Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments, issue multiple receipts with outstanding amounts, edit, print delivery notes, update status or cancel sales & issue credit memos
Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. (Make, save & upload to PC photos of your receipts) Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
Keep track of your bank accounts & money display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenues, profits, assets etc. data sorted by the categories for selected periods. Record deposits, withdrawals, transfers. keep record of your transactions create pdf (csv) reports: print or save to Dropbox
Fully configurable pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors (the text of email pre-configured), print or upload to Dropbox server. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. Use 8 different templates * 20 background textures for generating of documents; insert your own logo or texture on invoice, record different types of special information such as payment options, display vendor's bar code on invoice, choose date format and much more. Invoice information can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
Keep all customer information in one place; record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images),
prepare and send to your customers account statements, show their location on the map, link tasks and notes to customers; keep record and instantly send to the contacts email and SMS messages.
Link phone logs with description of conversation to contact records
Keep track of stock information, including multiple photos, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock (images included): print or instantly email
Use stock control the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered. If the stock amount falls below the threshold the alert records are created, processing of alert records can automatically create purchase orders for stock.
Service records can be processed in the similar fashion except stock control is disabled
Use the full double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone),
Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Conduct all basic accounting operations, including recording GL accounts and journals.
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer, Tax etc.(~ 20 reports types): print, email, upload.
Link several Android devices to PC Small Business application and transfer the data instantly, or in bulk.
Keep your data on Android device, PC, or internet storage (Dropbox).
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
DOWNLOAD BANK TRANSACTIONS ANY TIME (U.S. ONLY)
• During down moments, reconcile bank transactions from your connected bank accounts.
• Quickly match them to existing QuickBooks transactions, or add them as new ones.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year (20% off).
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
All the tips on business ideas for entrepreneurs are tips and suggestions came from our experience growing our business plan app. That business plan app now has over 100,000 downloads and over 20,000 business plans. So if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a business, the apps based on many entrepreneurs just like you.
This app focuses on business ideas. It contains articles on these business entrepreneur topics:
1) How to get business ideas
2) Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
3) Evolution of a business idea and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get your business ideas.
4) What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best out of those ideas
5) Common business idea mistakes
6) Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
In addition to these articles, there are also 100 business ideas you can try.
And if that wasn't enough, there is also a software tool on the app which helps you create a small business plan for of your business idea. It is a good idea to create a small business plan just for yourself to help you organize your ideas.
And if you feel you would like more guidance and help in making your business idea a reality, you can get help from an experienced entrepreneur by trying our premium business ideas and business plan apps. Get expert help from a real person and begin making great progress on your business idea today.
For tech support or additional business idea article requests, please email email@example.com
1) Business Insights - Tapp in for small business, website, productivity tools, legal, marketing, SEO, blogging and finance ideas every day. You'll get practical how-to's and trends for today’s ever-changing business world.
2) Instant Answers - Ask questions of other entrepreneurs and get specific answer when you need them...like, now.
3) Digital Business Card - As a member of our exclusive club (no charge), you’ll be able to create a On Tapp Profile, including your custom-designed digital business card. With that card, you'll be able to benchmark, discover fellow CEOs and innovators so you can share war stories, ideas, and winning strategies that’ll help your business grow.
4) Entrepreneur Polls - Instantly capture small business sales, employment and sentiment trends of your region with our monthly Tapp-In Business Sentiment Polls.
5) Tapp Radar - Discover other business owners by zip code and interests with our latest feature. Follow them, check out their interests, benchmark yourself, and share business ideas.
6) Mini MBA - Take our short businesses courses and skills trainings to increase your learning, status and level within the community - (coming soon).
Running your own business feels great, until you run into a problem you never saw coming. So don’t go it alone. Tapp in! It’s everything you need to raise your business game.
Business On Tapp was created by The Endurance International Group, one of the world’s largest small business web presence companies. At Endurance we know that starting and growing a small business isn’t easy, we’ve lived it (check out our journey at www.endurance.com). So we invite you to work smarter by tapping into the collective genius of other small businesses like you.
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and more
- Share news, updates and photos on Google
- Get custom insights, such as how many times you show up on Google
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers
- Choose to get notifications about important activity for your business
1) Live expert small business planning help with a business coach dedicated to your success.
2) Numerous articles that coach you on how to plan your business, set up your website, start promoting it, raise money, and much more.
3) Software tools to help you write a business plan for your business.
Entrepreneurs can get enough help and support from a business coach (live planning help on the app) to go from business idea to having an operational business in a reasonably short time.
- The only help or small business coaching services not provided are for legal issues, various licensing for your business, insurance, or HR.
- Premium entrepreneur articles about complex business topics to help you plan your business.
- Live help within the mobile app by a coach who is an experienced entrepreneur
- Guaranteed business coach response to your questions in under 24 hours.
- Get help setting up a great website, marketing your website, planning your business strategy, various small business advice, and much more. Instructions and help for every step of starting a small business except legal, insurance and HR.
- Mentoring with business advice, feedback, help and years of small business experience and knowledge.
This app WILL help your small business or start-up. It is the ultimate business helper, organizer and manager. The app has business plan templates, examples, and live help by a business coach to answer the questions you may have about your small business, or while filling out the ready-made business plan template.
Get access to a business coach, get mentored as you start your small business, and find success!
Email the app developer with tech support issues at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All major processes are covered like registrations fees, set up costs, legal and account fees and running costs which may include the vehicles and equipment lease costs and running cost, installation, accounting and legal professionals fees, advertising and promotions, staff salaries, employee health insurance, ongoing office rent, bank and lender fees.
User can use it for the approximated quotation for any kind of industry (Manufacture, Auto mobile, IT, Retail or any startup project which may or may not be require manpower, equipments and office space). You can set the time required in months for the business to generate first revenue after all expenses. Considering these entire factors it provide you the approx money needed to build the new business. The detailed report with all inputs can be downloaded any time in CSV format for reference. You can create and download the unique estimations and start with new plan through the reset option.
Key functions and features
✔ Step by Step cost calculation for the set-up and installation, legal and accounting fees.
✔ Consider the time needed to make the start up profitable.
✔ Helps you to identify and missing categories and costs which can cost you a lot in future.
✔ Identify the major costs with interactive visualization.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Displays currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Gives the summary along with amount required on start up
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Allow to choose and easily switching the values using slider controls.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use design.
✔ Organized lists for cost models at various stages.
✔ Covers almost all the generic costs required to establish a business.
✔ Download options for detailed business plan costs.
✔ Reset option to restart from scratch to create unique plans.
✔ Step by step costs and timeliness from planning to starting your business to first revenue.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
It’s got all the capability you need to help you get paid sooner and help you save time running your business.
Features at a glance
• Accept all forms of payments including credit and debit card, cash, cheque, bank transfer and BPAY™.
• Offer secure card payments for your clients on the spot and get the funds from your card sales on the same day, every day of the year.
• Offer split payments to your clients and tipping capabilities.
• Accept partial payments up front for deposits.
• Create estimates and tax invoices and send them via email.
• Track estimates and incoming payments anywhere you go.
• Break down goods and services by individual items.
• Track individual staff member’s sales.
How to get started:
To use the CommBank Small Business app you’ll need to have an Android device that is Bluetooth enabled and paired with a CommBank Emmy or Leo EFTPOS device that is powered by Pi.
How much is it?
This app is available exclusively on the Simple Merchant Plan from $30 per month with Emmy, or $60 per month with Leo EFTPOS devices.*
This includes a Business Transaction Account with the monthly account fee waived as long as you stay with the Plan.
Call anytime for help, 24/7. And if you have an issue with your Emmy or Leo device, we can replace it in 4 hours or less**.
With EMV chip capabilities and PIN acceptance, our mobile EFTPOS devices Emmy and Leo are among the most secure on the market, protecting your business and your clients.
For more information or to register your interest, visit http://www.commbank.com.au/smallbusinessapp
Important information for existing CommBank Leo merchants:
Compatible with Leo terminal software version 3.57 and above, existing CommBank Leo users running previous terminal software versions should contact the Commonwealth Bank 24 hour Merchant Helpdesk prior to downloading this app as an upgrade to the Leo terminal software is required before this app can be used.
The CommBank Small Business app is compatible with Android OS 4.2 and above. Payments processed via Emmy or Leo are subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. ^Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility. * $30 per month is for the Emmy device and includes a monthly card turnover up to $1,500. The starting price for the Leo device is $60 per month and includes a monthly card turnover of $3,000. Excess usage fee of 1.5% applies to any monthly card turnover over your included amount. Additional fees and charges may apply.
** In metropolitan and regional areas. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Application License Agreement
By purchasing this application you agree to the terms of the agreement in the link below.
Choose from one of more than 20 invoice templates. Customize your invoice with a current business logo or use our tool to design a new one. We’ve spoken with business owners who use Invoice2go and most of them agree that sending out a professional invoice this easily feels almost as good as getting paid. (Almost.)
Create your first invoice on your Android Phone or Tablet. Once you’re ready, email the invoice directly to your customer for payment.
Or, draw up an estimate. Include a description of your business products or services, along with predicted rates and times. You can also customize your estimate to match the needs of a specific customer.
We’ll keep you organized. No more paper or file folders. After an estimate or an invoice is sent, it will automatically go into a designated folder as you await payment. You’ll always have everything you need for weekly, monthly or yearly accounting.
Stay connected on all of your devices. Invoice2go utilizes cloud technology to sync your accounts continuously. For example, if you send an invoice from your phone, it will also be available on your tablet and in the web app.
Send out reminders. Keep your customers updated as often as you like. Add PayPal buttons to your invoice to ensure you’ll receive payment even faster.
Some key features include:
Receipts: Skip shoebox accounting. Instead, save photos of your receipts and generate expense reports for your accountant or customers.
Document Signing: Turn off your printer. Now your customers can sign documents on your tablet or mobile phone.
Statements: Send your customers a full update of their accounts, including paid and unpaid invoices.
Calendars: Add time entries for jobs and then upload them to your documents.
Maps: Insert location information into documents and see where your sales get the most attention.
Scanning: Add barcodes and QR codes to invoices with ease by simply scanning the information you need.
Ready to get started? Download the app today. You can create up to three free professional invoices. If you like what you see, you can select a plan that offers even more for your business.
- Learn about related definitions, popular business definitions, and how to use business dictionary terms in a sentence
- Access definition offline and on-the-go
- Create and share flashcards to brush up on your business vocabulary
Using Wannabiz is like having a marketing consultant on-call, in your pocket, 24/7!
Small Business Owner:
- Grow Your Small Business Using Facebook, Twitter & More
- Post Suggested Content Tailored For Your Business
- Obtain New Followers In One Click
- Get New Clients With Instant Promotions & Advertising
Start Today And Watch Your Business Grow Online.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.