Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Forget about others, single row, Panoramas software! Create outstanding professional *MULTI-ROW* Panoramas right from the palm of your hand. PanoStitch allows you to automagically merge multiple overlapping low-res pictures from your Android device into an outstanding megapixels Panorama without any manual intervention!
☆☆☆ LAUNCH OFFER 50% OFF, HURRY UP! ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ TRY WITH NO RISK - DEMO AVAILABLE ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ☆☆☆
PanoStitch is an easy to use, professional, panorama software. It will assemble a mosaic of overlapping pictures into a complete multi-row panorama. With others software, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Take the next step!
Use your favorite camera application to take pictures, and use PanoStitch to stitch them. PanoStitch will take care of alignment and/or exposure issues for you, without any manual intervention.
Please note that PanoStitch is NOT a camera application, it will create professional grade Panoramas out of your Gallery/camera roll.
PanoStitch is focusing on quality, this is a professional post-treatment software, not an eye-catchy gadget.
☆ Support ☆
Please, do NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ FAQ ☆
● Can I use PanoStitch to take pictures directly?
No. PanoStitch is a panorama stitcher, not a camera application. Please use your favorite camera application for that. PanoStitch will only handle all the magic behind Panorama making (pitch/roll/yaw adjustement, aligning, blending and much more)
● How much pictures should overlap?
For best results, pictures should overlap by 10 to 25%. Higher is better. Below, the alignment process may fail and strange results may appears.
● What about others software available?
None of them, excepted latest Google's Photosphere, allows you to merge multi-row pictures into a single panorama! With others, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Amazing, isn't it?
● What about Google's Photosphere ?
Google's Photosphere is focusing on speed, not on quality. Moreover, Google's Photosphere can't output several megapixels panorama. If you're looking for speed, and not planning to print and/or share your panoramas stick on it. If you want professional looking HD panoramas up to 20MP, use PanoStitch. Moreover, Google's Photosphere is only available starting from Android 4.2.
---- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ----
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: allows to save panoramas to external storage
WAKE_LOCK : allows to stitch panoramas in background without getting interrupted
INTERNET: allows the share features
WRITE_SETTINGS: allows to save settings
... and for a limited time, Pano for Android is ON SALE!
- Deliciously simple interface
- Take 360-degree panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panos save directly to your device
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted
Please note: Pano does not yet fully support tablets. Tablet support is coming shortly in an update!
Be sure to check out our Flickr group to see what people around the world are doing with Pano:
Contact us for any reason at email@example.com
And follow us on twitter: @debaclesoftware
What the reviewers are saying about Pano for iOS:
- MacWorld (4.5/5 stars): "Pano is an amazing app for creating on-the-spot panoramic photos without the need of desktop software to stitch the photos together." -- Tom Hesser.
- Webmonkey: "...Pano, a new app for the iPhone, makes taking extreme wide-angle panoramic photographs a total breeze." -- Michael Calore.
- iJustine -- "I just want to Pano everything! .. The interface is extremely easy...It works amazing..."
- Wired: "Pretty neat -- and a creative way to pass time with your iPhone. The panoramas look quite good considering the iPhone's meager 2-megapixel camera, wouldn't ya say?" -- Brian X. Chen.
Awards given to Pano for iOS:
- Selected by Apple as one of their "Best Apps of 2009"
- Selected by Apple in 2010 as one of the "App Store Essentials Hall of Fame"
- Awarded "Best Photography App" in Best App Ever Awards.
- Awarded a Top Pick in O'Reilly's "Best iPhone Apps"
- Selected by iLounge as one of their "100 Essential iPhone Apps"
[ piano ]
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to view *offline* your high-definition panoramic jpeg (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, with full 360-degree pano (or semi-pano ), up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1).
No more need of Adobe Flash and tiles generator programs, this is the ALL IN ONE solution: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stiching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-resolution jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
(*) A DEMO (free) version of PPV360HD is available to evaluate the application and check its compatibility with your Android Device. Try it before buying the PRO.
(*) If you have any problem (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images), try reading this troubleshooting guide:
and send us a note if problem persists.
(*) Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Desktop? Contact us!
--- FEATURES ---
(full list at https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd/ppv360hd-2)
* Equirectangular (spherical) and cylindrical projection, 360/180 or custom wide angle
* Support Ultra Hi-Res jpeg images (jpeg up to 65000x35000, 2.27 Gigapano)
* Standalone: internet connection required only on the first start, to download graphic resources optimized for your device display resolution.
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: use multi-core CPU, if available
* Can view Google Photosphere or other panorama maker app
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! Can take advantage of the new sensor fusion technology (if gyro is available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, without use of external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds , even 2.27 gigapixel! (eg: on Galaxy S-II 485 MegaPixel tooks 5 seconds, a 50 MPixel (10000x5000) pano can be opened almost instantly!)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality: insert comments directly on images
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO: up to 100)
* spectacular fullscreen view with a minimal and clean design, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Animated real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles) to adjust aspect ratio
* Full settings controls to tune performance
--- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ---
--- FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ---
--- PPV360HD Project Home page --- https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Example Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
Photographers used to need expensive, very wide-angle lenses, special shooting skills and tedious manual work to fully bring out the impact of breathtaking landscapes, city scenes and nature in one panoramic image.
Now, with Wondershare Panorama, seamless panoramas can be easily created in seconds with a single tap. Just tap the Capture button and move your phone slowly and steadily from left to right. Once done capturing, the frames will be stitched into one awesome panorama automatically.
What’s described above doesn’t rock you? Check this out. Amazing effects are also provided for taking a panoramic image. Select the effect you like before capturing, Four Seasons, Crossprocess, Old Photo, Sketch, and dozens of magic effects; and your panorama becomes a masterpiece immediately after taking.
Can’t wait to share your creativity with family and friends? No problem! Panorama supports one-tap upload to the most famous social networks in the world: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and sending email.
Neil Perrins on Jun 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM
All you need Easy to use and a good tidy result
This application is free and developed base on OPENCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) http://opencv.org/
After long time of research and development, we provide you with the best panoramic photo with high resolution.
Panorama HD help you create beautiful, 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
Main function of Panorama HD
● Provide HD output photo.
● Create Panorama by take picture from Camera.
● Create Panorama from images in your gallery.
● 360 Panorama creation
● Social network Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● View all photos you created from gallery.
● Allow user sign to their photo.
Open Panorama HD-> Take 2 images or more-> Click Finish button ( Above Camera button) to create panorama.
Note: On Tablet you can take 5 to 8 images, we tested on Asus Transformer. But on smart phone you should not take so much image. It may take long time because we create photo with high solution.
Image you created save in: \SDCard\VINICORP\Panorama\Result
Panorama Photo Stitcher creates Panoramic Photos by stitching multiple photos you take whether they are into Portrait mode or Landscape mode.
Panorama Photo Stitcher is easy to use:
1. Select new Panoramic Photo.
2. Take 2 to four photos and Click done with your shoot. In App Helps to overlay one photo over another to help create better panoramic Pictures.
3. Save and Share Panorama Pictures with friends and family.
Best Panorama Pictures with Easy to use interface and Self guided Help.
- Support to create a panoramic photo feature
- Support for loading panoramic photo feature
- Support delete panoramic photo feature
- Support upload feature
- Supports auto-focus feature set
- Support horizontal / vertical field of view settings (supports Froyo only)
- Support for object image alignment vibration
- Supports the use of the camera in portrait mode (support Froyo only)
Portrait mode support Froyo (2.2) system equipment -
Exposure control function supports Froyo (2.2) + system equipment -
- Support for HD mode
- Support compass function consistent with the real world
- Support for HD mode
- Support for exporting all panorama pictures to the Gallery folder feature
- Support Clear all incomplete picture function
- More welcome experience
How to use this app. Please follow the steps to click a wonderful photo.
1. Focus your 1st click by placing the round dot in between the circle.
2. You don't need to click. It will automatically capture the picture when the round dot is placed in between the circle.
3. now move your camera to any direction for the next click.
4. Again you need to adjust the dot and the circle for the automatic clicking.
5. Minimum of 2 clicks are required to complete a picture.
6. You can keep clicking as much pics you wont.
7. After you finish, all the clicks are combined to form a panoramic picture.
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on (even torch) while shooting.
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
This is the free version of DMD Panorama.
This app showcases our free panoramic SDK. You can easily develop and launch a panoramic app based on this sdk, no licence, no hidden fees.
Here is link with the sources and a complete documentation: http://www.dermandar.com/panoramaSDK.php
*the most comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone!
*many effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos!
* Panorama Photo Editor will give you the look you want in seconds.
* Panorama Photo Editor is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before
Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos. Color adjustment options include hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness. Additionally, Panorama Photo Editor offers a large variety of effects for your photos including gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more.
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and backlight corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Many standard layouts.
• Layout editing mode supporting rotation and flipping.
• Artistic filters from B&W and vintage to cartoon and sketch.
• Adjust exposure, contrast, saturation, and white balance on any photo.
• Add texts, stickers very easily and quickly
• Rounded corners on photos
• Border size and color customization
• Position customization
• Custom aspect ratios
• Pan and zoom individual photos
• Full resolution export
• Retina display support
Panorama Photo Editor is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Panorama Photo Editor makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PHOTO EDITING APP: Create amazing photos and easily combine many photos with both simple and designer layouts and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, via email, or even printed. With over two dozen starter layouts, artistic filters, and several editing tools, you can combine your photos in virtually any way to create exceptional images!
* SHARE ON SOCAIL NETWORKS
- Facebook, Twitter and Email
- Save to Camera Roll album
FREE image Fun app in your pocket
ponorama contains almost 500 awesome effects for your photos including:
* fun photo montages,
* stylish photo effects,
* beautiful frames,
* fun face montages,
* holiday e-card templates,
neat interface and easily effects are created. You needn't do any cropping or adjusting. You just choose an effect or a frame, then select a photo from Camera Roll (or take a new photo with your phone camera) and ta-da!.. you get a unique photo montage or collage!
• Photo Effects
- Adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, blur, and exposure of your photos.
• Drawing Tool
- Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
- Photo montages with automatic face detection.
Become an astronaut, a medieval knight, a gangster or a beautiful fairy with a single tap!
- Photorealistic effects.
Put your face on a billboard or a banknote; put your photo into an ancient book or airbrush it on a posh car.
- Photo filters.
Neon Glow, Fire, Chalk & Charcoal, HDR, Pencil Drawing, Oil Painting, Impressionist Art, Jigsaw Puzzle, and more.
- Magazine covers for the ambitious and the fashionable.
Put your face on a magazine cover like Cosmopolitan, Vogue or Playboy and feel what it's like to be famous!
IT'S FAST AND SIMPLE. TRY IT AND BE AMAZED
->EASY TO USE:
• While in the app press the gallery icon.
• Select an album and then select photos you would like to merge/stitch and start the stitch process. Bimostitch will automatically figure out which of them form panoramas and stitch/merge them. Those pics that don't match any other in your selection will be recognized and ignored automatically.
● Outputs ultra hi-res multi-row panoramas of up to 30 Megapixels.
● Fast and efficient stitching. Note: it might be slow on low end devices.
● Automatically finds and renders all panoramas in a collection of photos from any source.
● Share your work with no limit.
● Multi stitch, you can bulk select photos up to 200 or more and bimostitch will do the rest.It auto ignores non matching images. Useful if you have a lot to stitch.
● Comes with help tips to get you started
● You can send 2 or more pics for stitching purposes directly to bimostitch from any other app
● Create amazing works of art by utilizing bimostitch rotation and scale invariant image recognition capability. You can capture pics with different rotations/orientation or poses and still stitch them. Turn off autostraighten feature in settings for this to be possible.
● Auto straighten feature especially for full 360 degree panos.
NOTE: All features are available for free and will remain so in all future updates, plus all newly added features will always be free.Output size of 30 Megapixel requires a device with at least 1GB RAM. The next update will add rendering ability of up to 100 Megapixels max and will have an augmented reality assistant for capturing pics for stitching purposes.It's a challenge to crop ultra high res images on a phone/tablet, thus some photo editor apps will reduce the ultra high resolution of the panos after cropping. This app contains ads
Remember you can help improve bimostitch by leaving a genuine review.
You are invited to join the community here https://plus.google.com/communities/102708233668788449483/stream/b92d1ae5-33fb-4e59-99dc-df8cdb985844 .You can also become a beta tester for the upcoming apps by joining the above mentioned community. An augmented reality app is under development. More info will be available soon in the above mentioned community.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
High definition and fast panoramic camera:
- Highest resolution
- Fast and smooth panorama stitching
- Easy to use
- Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
- Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)
Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.
Join HD Panorama fans and share your photos on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hdpano
When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it's beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.
Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:
- sweep panorama - shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
- pan-and-shoot panorama - multiple separate frames are shot: shoot - rotate - shoot - rotate, etc.
Both cases have their own drawbacks.
In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.
Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro - it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.
HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.
One of the problems while shooting panorama - the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid 'curvature' on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are 'augmented reality' guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality - it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
Check the demo on youtube "Demo Andropan AutoStitcher"
Generate your panorama when you have time by selecting them in the list and browse your pictures for choosing the starting and the ending pictures of your automatic generated panorama
It stores your pictures in the directory /AndropanAutoStitch on your sdcard and the generated panoramic pictures in
The automatic generation mode (a lot of algebra to be computed!! )take :
+- 1 minute/picture on Motorolla milestone
+- 20 seconde/picture on Samsung Galaxy S
For a full 360° panorama :
- in landscape mode you need +- 12 pictures
- in portrait mode you need +- 16 pictures
Most of the buttons need a long press to be activated
Long click on an element of the panorama list to delete it.
See in 3D your panoramas after generation
Use the free version of Andropan to view, in 3D mode, your pictures taking with the old mode.
Give me feedback by email or on facebook to improve it or if you had some problem (do not forget to tell me which device have you with which version of android!)
WHY DO YOU NEED AUTOSTITCH IF YOUR PHONE ALREADY HAS A BUILT IN PANORAMA MODE?
AutoStitch can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps. AutoStitch creates stunning professional results that you would be proud to hang on your wall.
● Create multi-row panoramas, you are not limited to a single sweep as in other apps
● Smooth high-resolution panoramas, with no tears or imperfections
● Take images with a camera app or choose them from your photo album
● Share your panoramas via email/facebook/twitter/etc.
An in-app purchase will unlock the following features:
● Choice of resolutions up to 20 megapixels for poster-quality prints
(1 GB RAM required for 20MP. Older devices may be limited to 10 MP)
● Advanced blending modes for seamless panoramas
What reviewers have been saying about AutoStitch:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac (2012)
- “AutoStitch raises the bar on panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work.” -- TUAW