CloutHub is using the power of the internet and Social Media to bring people together for a positive purpose. Users can express themselves about political, social or community issues, socialize with family and friends, get their latest news, share updates, and meet new friends. Diverse political opinions are welcome and protected.
CloutHub gives users the tools and resources they need to address and solve the issues they care about.
Users who transfer from another platform such as Twitter or Facebook, can continue to share their CloutHub posts with their followers or friends on the other platforms. You will not lose contact with your followers or have to start over.
- Users maintain a private profile where they can select the local or national Topics they care about. This allows users with the same interests to connect.
- Connected Users can communicate privately between themselves with our Chat Messenger. Users can exchange images, videos, and documents using Messenger.
- Users can share a post of theirs or someone else’s by the using Chat messenger
- An alert appears to let users know they received a message.
- Never lose touch with your existing Connections. My Contacts is a private directory within CloutHub of your phone contacts, and your connections from Twitter and Facebook.
- Easily Track the past history of your Posts. Do a search for a specific past post or comment you’ve made, or view them in chronological order.
Public Forum Timeline
- Users can express themselves publicly in the public forum.
- Users can write up to 300 characters of text in a message plus assign up to four topic hashtags. Topic hashtags allow people who care about the same topics to find the post in addition to your followers.
- When users create a post they have numerous options that make their posts more powerful;
i) Users can add images and videos to their posts.
ii) Users can access documents including PDF’s from their phone storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google drive and add them to a post or chat message.
iii) Users can include links to website or news in their posts.
iv) Users can choose to add a geo-code location to a post.
v) Users can add Topic Tags to their posts so people who care about those Topics can find the post.
vi) Users have the option to add voting to their post.
- Users can react or respond to a post in numerous ways;
i) comment on a post
ii) Vote on a Post
iii) Share a post to other users
iv) Forward a post to a specific person
v) Share a post as part of a chat message
vi) Share a post to an outside platform such as Twitter or Facebook, any major Chat service or by email
- Users can get a quick view of who they are interacting with by clicking on another person’s avatar. This will show a person’s bio and the common interests, common followers and common connections.
- CloutHub prohibits the use of Bots. Be confident you are engaging with real people discussing the important topics.
- Images and videos are monitored by Artificial Intelligence to prevent in appropriate images.
- We don’t believe just because you sign up for social media, you have to give up your privacy, CloutHub will never sell user data, not even meta data.