>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
★ "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customizable frame rate
● Stop Motion Mode
● Import from other sources ( apps or cameras )
● Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
● Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
● Stunning different effects.
● Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction
● Frequently updates and fast support
● Silent camera ( Some phones doesn't support it )
● Front facing camera
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native C++ render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app in the Market with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customize your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
This is the professional version so you can render videos up to 1080p.
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw something, play sports or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
★Listed in CNN's Top 50 Tech Tools★
Pixable ranks and sorts your friends’ shared photos based on popularity and your connections, giving you a personalized viewing experience. Flip through feeds like Top Photos of the Day, New Profile Pics, Most Recent Photos, Top Flickr Photos and more.
"A slick experience" - The New York Times
★ Feeds: All of your friends’ shared photos are ranked and organized into feeds like Top Photos of the Day, Most Recent Photos, New Profile Pics, and more. Pixable analyzes likes, comments, tags and dozens of other variables to find the photos you care about.
★ Synced to Facebook: Whenever you comment or like a Facebook photo on Pixable it is as if you commented or liked the photo directly through Facebook. Share and reply directly through Pixable.
★ Twitter: Browse the photos and videos from your friends' tweets from services such as Twitpic, yFrog, Instagram, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube.
★ Instagram: Browse, like and comment on your friends' Instagram photos all within Pixable.
★ Faves: Keep track of all your favorite Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook photos.
★ Easy Share & Save: Found a funny or interesting photo? Share it via Facebook or Twitter with just a click or save it to your mobile phone's photo gallery.
★ Pixable is available on your tablet devices.
Photo 360° is the first application on Google Play which lets users take fantastic 360° panoramic photos without taking multiple pictures or any other difficult manipulation. Record the environment around you and capture both the image and sound all in one revolution.
Thanks to its simple use, Photo 360° immortalizes your best moments anywhere at any time by taking “magical” 360 degree photos.
Three kinds of 360° pictures can be taken turning clockwise:
1- 360 degree Panorama: You will obtain in a few seconds a full 360 degree panorama (without any discrepancy problems) by just holding your device.
2- 360 degree object/person photo: Get a 360°view of an object (or person) simply by turning around.
3- “Behind you” photo (available for front-facing camera devices): Create an amazing picture that will show the world behind you thanks to the front camera of the device (through the app).
• Share your photos on Facebook and Twitter
• Possibility to view your photos played with Flash (integrating the sound sequence) via the Photo 360° Web Viewer.
• Possibility to take landscape photos.
• GPS location record
• Possibility to send the photo’s URL (once uploaded) to a friend by email.
IMPORTANT: Please note that without good lighting photos can often be blurred or be difficult to capture. For high quality images we recommend outdoor areas.
Visit our website: http://www.amamobile.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AMAmobile
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AMobileA
Subscribe to our YouTube’s channel: http://www.youtube.com/amamobile
Create beautiful short video stories using your Facebook, Instagram and Camera Roll photos, set to music you love!
Get the Original, now on Android!
#1 Free App in over 80 countries on iOS.
GET FEATURED Use #flipagram when posting to have a chance to get featured on the @flipagramapp official account!
Create your Flipagram in 3 easy steps:
1. Select - Moments / photos from camera roll, albums, Facebook or Instagram.
2. Create - Sort Moments, Choose Title, Select Music and Set Timing
3. Share - #flipagram on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Give life to your best photo moments
+ sitting on your phone
+ laying flat on Instagram
+ or hiding out in Facebook albums
- Choose the perfect music
+ Your music library
+ from millions of song previews for free
+ or buy full songs
- Set the right timing & speed
+ Instagram (15 seconds)
+ Flipagram (30 seconds)
+ or choose Custom to make a flipagram of any length
- Write a colorful title in a stylish font
- Preview your creation instantly as you perfect changes.
- Share your #flipagram photo music video
+ with the world
+ or with anyone you choose!
Tag: chup anh 360 do, chup anh 360, camera 360 do, chup anh dep, chinh anh dep, chup anh 3d
More from developer
Ever wish you could see yourself from all angles? Trying to sell online and looking for a more professional way to show off your products? Maybe you want to create a crazy little video or a commercial for your website that’s different. It doesn’t matter why you want these things. What does matter is which tool you use for the job.
YouSpin is an enormously easy to use application that lets you create 360 degree views and 3D animations of anything. Your shoes, best friend, that breathtaking vacation vista, whatever you want. Think of the wedding or weekend away memories you can capture!
Just start the app and turn when it tells you to. That’s it, you’ve just created a 360 degree action shot of yourself. Cool and easy! If you want to do something similar for another person or an object, you do the same thing except each ‘turn’ is you moving to another side of the image you’re capturing.
The app uses stop-frame for the animation, which means you can really let your imagination go wild and create unique 3D videos then share them. Upload your mini movies to Facebook or 3Dme then go ahead and let others see your brilliant work by posting your YouSpin on Twitter, or email it your friends, family or customers. You can even embed it on your website, eBay and some sharing sites.
This is the ultimate 360 animation app, you just won’t find better anywhere. And although it was not designed to create panoramas, they turn out great, as well!
Just look at some of the awesome features you get in YouSpin:
* Super simple to use
* Create a 360 of yourself in less than 25 seconds
* Capture a 360 of any product in landscape or portrait
* Upload your creations and instantly share them with others via Facebook, Twitter, Email or 3Dme
* Quickly and easily embed 360’s for free in other websites via 3Dme
* All 360s can be saved and stored to the app’s built-in library
What are you waiting for? Let everyone see the whole picture by downloading YouSpin now. It’s fun, easy and is a great business tool.
See this App in action here: http://www.vimeo.com/24655806