WomenCorporateDirectors Foundation (WCD) is the world’s largest membership organization and community of women board directors. A not-for-profit foundation, WCD provides networking opportunities and insightful governance programming to enable critical thinking on the latest challenges and opportunities in the boardroom.
As the preeminent organization for women directors globally, WCD seeks to:
• Foster a powerful, trusted, and global community of women corporate directors who meet specific and objective criteria
• Increase representation of women on public and large private company boards and in board leadership positions • Increase the pipeline of aspiring and qualified female board candidates
• Inspire visionary boards worldwide by providing education and tools that keep members engaged, informed, and high performing as directors.
WCD has created a dynamic, future-ready and member-centric global organization, and the WCD app is a further enhancement to allow 24/7 member connectivity. Through the app, members can:
• See a list of open board positions-in real-time
• Connect with peers via instant message and discussion forums, segmented by industry, board committee, and more • Receive exclusive content and news
• See a calendar of upcoming events and register to attend
• Find new research and thought leadership of interest with a quick and easy search
• Participate in quick polls on a variety of hot topics-exclusive to the app