not bad not much different from default android storage info.
I guess this doesn't do anything...? Doesn't create more storage space. Just shows storage locations like Settings does already.
Good for porting roms If you know what I mean :3
Does what it says on the tin If you know your way around the commandline, just stick to 'df -h' and 'cat /proc/partitions'. This app does the equivalent.
• Bug fixes for more devices
Thanks to all who sent error reports! This app is only possible with your debug reports.
• Name change to Storage Space
• Replaced persistent banner ads with infrequent interstitial ads
• Marshmallow Support
• Critical performance improvements for some devices
• UI rework with latest design patterns
• All pro options except for Adfree are free
Interoperability barriers between Android and Mac OS / Windows PC eliminated!