+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
In this application, you can save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, organ donor, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
Thus, with only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !
Place a widget on your homescreen to alert your circle of contacts (compatible with alternative lockscreens like ScreenLocker).
This application was developped from the advice of an EMT.
List of permissions :
- Send SMS to contact your saved contacts when you need it
- Access your contact list to choose contacts
- Get GPS coordinates to help your saved contacts to find you in case of emergency
Private informations saved in your application belong exclusively to you and are only accessible by you on your Androphone.
If you have any notes (like spelling...), please contact me by mail. Thanks
This version is limited at 2 contacts. Please buy "ICE - Emergency Contacts +" to have an infinity of contacts.
Won 2nd place at the "Random Hacks of Kindness 2010"
Press "menu" for further Options
Note: apps are not allowed to dial emergency numbers themselves. The other numbers (poison, pastoral help etc. are called immediately when activated.
G+ beta test community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105642448094132449240
Split into two activities (emergency contacts list, and medical notes page), the system helps to simplify data retrieval for first responders and medical professionals. The contacts section, allows you to quickly select contacts from your phone and add them to your ICE contact list. The medical notes section provides access to all relevant medical information through a single page.
This makes ICE Data Provider a fast, simple, and exceptionally effective way to relay vital personal and medical information, during emergency situations.
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
- You need to do a emergency call and want to submit your position?
You have the possibility to do an emergency call directly from the app’s home screen. The current location (street/city) is displayed there as well.. The location can be examined further on a map view and be sent via Email/SMS.
- You would like to carry major steps for first-aid all time with you?
As a first-aid provider you will get a well-structured and pictured workflow for immediate-aid, accidents, fire and poisoning.
The breakdown service page provides additionally an option to directly call the police and the breakdown service. It is also possible to take pictures of the accident and store them in your picture gallery.
- You would like to store your ”in case of emergency” records to be well prepared?
For cases of emergency you can store your personal I.C.E. records. The following personal data can be stored: name, address, birthday, gender, health insurance, height, weight, pregnancy, organ donation, blood group and an arbitrary number of pharmaceuticals, injuries, allergies, attending doctors and emergency contacts (in case of emergency contacts). Your data is directly stored on your smartphone - you do not need an Internet connection. In that way the stored data is accessible without any time delay.
During the process of pharmaceuticals acquisition it is possible to define daily or day-specific application rates (morning/noon/evening, 1/4 up to 50 pills as single dose). This way you can create your personal application rate plan.
- You would store secure credit/debit cards data to be able to cancel if the cards are lost?
It is possible to enrich your personal data by your identity card id, drivers license ID and an arbitrary number of credit/rail/bonus card ids to have easy access to all of your data in case of robbery/losing. This data is protected by a password and is stored encrypted on your iPhone. With this functionality you can directly dial the number of the card cancellation service while getting a summary of all entered card ids.
- You would like to find a doctor or hospital or pharmacy near your location?
The search for medical-aid uses your current location and displays all hits in the selected category of doctors around you. Your viewing direction will be visualized to ease up orientation. The search is split up into categories such as clinics, pharmacies, pediatrists and fields of medical expertise. Search results are shown in a surrounding map as well as in a list. The detail view shows the address, offers to start a navigation to the doctor’s location and to call the doctor directly (if the related information is available).
The free version of the app is currently designed to be used in Germany only, thus German emergency call numbers are configured. To obtain numbers for other (supported) countries the travel extension has to be installed.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information and the content of the app. This description includes some non-free features from the in-app store. Map-data provided by Google.
Recommended by medical personnel and supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska.
* Custom screen lock – app can be accessed through password protected screen lock. In Case of an Emergency - emergency services & hospital staff will only have access to ICE Emergency app.
* Emergency Services – automatic number update for Ambulance, Fire & Police when you travel abroad; 230+ countries
* SOS – sends SOS message to your Emergency Contacts, automatically includes GPS location
* Advanced Silent Mode – never miss an urgent Call or Message while phone is on Silent Mode
* Healthcare Providers – location based listing for Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacies (using Google maps). Call any Healthcare Provider from App, view location map, directions and website. PLEASE NOTE: the app captures the data from Google maps and displays the results. App has no control of the results that are displayed since they are downloaded from Google maps.
* Emergency Contacts – Call or SMS from App
* Medical History – vital information for first responders and hospital staff:
+ Blood group
+ Diabetic information
+ Doctors information – call directly from App
+ Medical condition
+ Medical Insurance – call directly from App
The number of situations which can give rise to an emergency are infinite . . .
Matrix Mobile Application’s In Case of Emergency app can help save your life in an unexpected emergency. App includes most useful features of any emergency app for Android.
Keywords: in case of emergency, ice, emergency, emergency contact, hospital, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, SOS, emergency services, ambulance, fire, police, hospital, hospital listing, doctor, doctor listing, medical history, allergy, blood group, diabetic, medical condition, medication, vaccine, medical insurance, emergency call, automatic update, lock screen, silent call, silent mobile, silent phone, best silencer, call blocker, block email, block text, SMS blocker
Add this app shortcut to your desktop and press it in emergency case to save your life!
Multi-function combined to one app! Three functions with automatically 5 actions as:
1. The Alert Button will ring alert to scare out bad actor!
2. The Help Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to dail a call to preset contact, while second is to send email to preset contact.
3. The SOS Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to send a message to preset contact automatically, while second is to dial a emergency call to 2nd preset contact.
Ambulances take patients to the ER over 16 million times each year in the US. ICE Standard helps first time responders and emergency room personnel locate a person’s updated medical information, emergency / medical contacts, medical insurance information, blood type, name, address and a photo verification of the individual. This application has been developed by the About the Kids foundation, a nonprofit organization, with input from EMTs, police officers, firefighters and emergency room personnel.
One of the unique features of ICE Standard and the Emergency Standard Card is color coding that reflects your medical information. This helps first responders quickly determine the severity of potential issues with the patient, based on their medical history. Red indicates the individual has severe allergies, medical devices, health conditions, or is on medications. Yellow indicates the individual is taking medications. Green indicates the user is 'good to go', with no health complications.
The phone is regarded as a backup location for your emergency medical information, as in an accident your phone may be damaged, overlooked or out of power. A physical emergency card is the best way to provide health information for emergency personnel. The six standard places for emergency personnel to look are:
1 - Automobile – Glove Compartment
2 - Pedestrians – Wallet or Purse
3 - Bicyclists / Motorcycles – Under the Seat
4 - Home – Refrigerator Dairy or Butter Dish
5 - Sports Athletes – Coach’s Possession
6 - Work Place – Emergency Response Team Member.
Official Emergency Standard Cards can be ordered from EmergencyStandard.org.
Dedicated to Emily Rose Ekman.
Ahora disponible en español.
· Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
· HEAT STROKE AND RELATED CONTENT NOW INCLUDED IN LEARN AND EMERGENCY TABS
· Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
· Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
· Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
· Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
· Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
Remember - In Case of Emergency it is good to have ICE Card!
If you have any suggestions, just e-mail or Tweet us!
Twitter - @sdebaapps
E-mail - email@example.com
I would like to thank all people who translated ICE Card to other languages:
Nikolay Chakrakchiev - Bulgarian
HanaPoulpe - French
dantezz - Indonesian (Bahasa)
Ciambello - Italian
Roberto Bonato - Italian
littlezec - Portuguese (European)
Marcos Amano - Portuguese
Miha Kukovec - Slovenian
KingCreole - Spanish
Chxrlyglez - Spanish
ferox - Turkish
Ilya Godes - Hebrew
use complete range of functions during your trial.
The emergency call app for all cases of emergency - Transmitting direct notice, police*,
fire brigade*, emergency directing centers* & of course to persons of your trust
( *Currently available for the countries: DE, AT, CH, LI ).
HandHelp - emergency call rescue SOS app - directly, exactly, personally and clearly.
• Within few seconds & directly is the data transmission to the directing centers of *police, *fire brigade, *rescue service, *emergency headquarters, as well as to persons of your trust
• Exact is the detection via satellite (e.g. GPS), GSM, WLAN
• Personally and clearly is your profile for the rescue services
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES:
• speechless – because of easy button solution
• no language knowledge necessarily suited (for migrants, travelers, people with partially or completely speech- / hearing disabilities)
• quiet alarm without attracting attention - allows showing courage without endangering yourself
• picture, tone, documentation to the perpetuation of evidence (optionally video)
• mobile home emergency outside used (people in need of care)
• cheap “SOS-system” for private and business (quiet alarm)
• advertisement-free application
• easy to terminate
Global emergency call aid SOS App - without telephoning, without language, without fax, without tab...
See video with sign language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8x1strg-ns
FOR ALL SMARTPHONE-USERS:
• For any case of accident, medical emergency, fire, harassment, etc.
• For emergency case of any other person – show civil courage, without putting yourself in danger
• Health wise affected people (e.g. deaf, hard of hearing, blind, speech impaired)
• Chronically sick people or health wise threatened people (e.g. diabetic, heart circulation ill)
• Nursing-destitute people (whether at home, statonary or mobile outdoors)
• Traffic users (cyclist, driver, motorcyclist, pedestrian, etc.)
• Parents of toddlers for medical emergencies
• Children & teenagers / pupils in generaly (Safety at school, on school routes / school trips, leisure)
• Pregnant women (e.g. premature births)
• Singles / womans
• Pensioners / seniors
• Migrants / travelers & tourists
• Vacationer / business travelers
• Outdoor sportsman
• Enterprises & employees
• Independent ones
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION TIP:
To make sure you get optimized help considering your individually needs, please include all required information in menu "SOS data" and "Helper".
Completing all Data takes maximum 5 minutes of your time.
By the way: the smart barometer shows reliably your achieved security level to you.
VIDEO / TUTORIAL:
Set up step by step quick and easy - the emergency call SOS app HandHelp.
• trial full version of 7 days free of charge
• updates free of charge
• technical support free of charge
Your trial phase begins with the subscription choice.
You can to terminate your subscription at any time.
If you give notice within your 7 days of trial - we charge NO fees!
• HandHelp is suited for the Android operating systems (version 4.0 and higher) currently in German and English (other languages planned)
• HandHelp will be usable probably soon also on other operating systems.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
In case of concerns please use firstname.lastname@example.org
We take care for every single case!
HandHelp™ is a trademark of App-Sec-Network®
Living together, without fear - be never alone en route!
In order to quick use all features this app has widgets that can be placed in phone home screen, allowing executing any feature with just one click.
In order to quick configure this app, it's possible to use fine/course location to select the current country, and immediately activate country emergency numbers.
- Define message templates
- Send sms help messages based on message templates
- Send email help messages based on message templates
- Led Flaslight
- SOS Flaslight
- Led SOS Flaslight
- Stop Flashlight
- Emergency Flashlights
- New UI
NOTE: Emergency numbers use only in case of an emergency.
Known working devices with camera led (flashlight)
Huawei Ideos X5
Samsung Galaxy S2
Motorola cliq xt
If camera led also worked in your device and your device is not listed, send me an email with your phone's model and I will update the known working devices list
*Please email me with any notes, problems, wrong numbers or suggestions*
Supported by the nonprofit OpenEM Foundation, WikEM provides a way for medical practitioners to organize online content and cross-reference clinical information at http://www.wikem.org. If you are a medical practitioner, join our contributor community and help edit our content. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
WikEM serves a wide range of medical practitioners predominantly among the specialties of emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, critical care, emergency medical services (EMS), and urgent care medicine, as well as primary healthcare fields such as family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. Numerous sources have named WikEM as a key reference for emergency practitioners, ranging from EMTs, paramedics, and other first responders to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency physicians.
Ideal for cooking, running and everything where time is important!
Application has 4 modules:
1. Double stopper with the ability to measure and record the results of split times in phone's memory. This mode will allow, for example measuring lap times of playing field circled by twoathletes.
2. Dual counter for counting events in specified time intervals. It can be used to check how many cars and how many trucks have traveled the road in 10 minutes and to convert this amount per hour or day. It can be used to count beats per 8 seconds and convert volume per minute. The results can also be saved in phone's memory.
3. Timer which allows to program certain time, for example: soft-boiled eggs cooking or bakingapple pie. Additional function of notebook enables you to save the full recipe for the mentioned apple pie mentioned, as an example.
4. Training Module allows you to program and play individually any number of training plans.Plans can be created, modified and deleted. A training plan consists of any number of cycles, which in turn consist of: portion of the time needed to prepare for the exercise and a certain amount of repetitions of successive exercise phases and rest. Each cycle may apply to otherexercise, have a different number of repetitions, different exercises and break periods. The last break in the cycle is removed froma training plan. The plan is linked to a text note.