DX Cluster's focus is on alarms and real time spots. The app runs in the background as a service and alarms you with a ringtone of your choice when a callsign or prefix appears in the DX Cluster.
The key features of DX Cluster are:
- Real time spots: Connect to one of the 60 AR-Clusters in the database and get real time spots.
- Filtering: A country filter can be set to filter out countries of the spotter or spot. If you just want to receive spots originated from North America enter K,VE and choose spotter. If you just want to see spots from Germany, Netherland and England, choose DX and enter DL,PA,G.
- Alarms: DX Cluster will alarm you by a ringtone of your choice if a callsign or a prefix appears in the DX Cluster. For example enter ZL8 in the alarm field and as soon as a spot with the prefix ZL8 appears on the cluster the DX Cluster will alarm you. Multiple callsign or prefix entries are possible.
This app is intended to use by ham radio (amateur radio) operators only. You need a ham radio callsign to log into the DX cluster!
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
NKCCluster is compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. It supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest, convenient lookup of stations' details on the Web, azimuth/bearing calculation, sending new DX spots to a selected cluster node and receiving cluster announcements.
Bug reports or enhancements requests are very welcome on http://hamradio.chonky.net/support (prior registration is required for spam prevention).
Permissions this application requires are detailed on http://hamradio.chonky.net/node/47.
Why don't you take a look at its Getting Started guide on http://hamradio.chonky.net/nkccluster/user-guide-en and decide whether you'd like to give it a try?
If you like my app, please help support continued development by clicking the banner advertisements above the spots list.
*Filter by band
*Auto refresh with user defined timer.
*Filter by DX station prefix or call sign.
*Filter by Spotter CQ Zone
*Filter by mode
*Connections to other DX clusters.
Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106600010918367734263
Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data source is http://www.dxcluster.co.uk/
Mircules DX Cluster is an Android app that shows the info found on the international DX Cluster.
This Cluster is widely used by radio amateurs and SWL enthusiasts to find the DX "treasures" on the bands.
- All popular HF bands are included: 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m, 160m
- The last 50 DX spots on the selected band are shown in a clear list.
- The country of the DX spot is included in the list.
- No HAM license or id / password is required to use this program.
- You can choose between several clusters.
- The information is coming realtime from the international DX cluster database
- You can get QRZ.COM or HamQTH information on DX Callsigns and Spotters.
- You can see the country connected to the calsign of the DX spot and the spotter on the map.
In the first halve of 2015 a full version will come out without ads and with some extra functionality!
If you like the app please give us a review and rating! This will help us out a lot!
If you have any remarks, bug reports or wishes for new functionality, please leave us an email.
With Clusteroid you can connect to a telnet cluster and receive the spots with your mobile phone or tablet.
You can also load your DXCC status from the RXCLUS.DAT file, your IOTA status from RXCluster's IOTA.DAT or from a log in ADIF format.
When a new country (all-time new one, or on a new band/mode, or a country that you already worked but still not confirmed) is spotted Clusteroid then warns you, the same goes for a new IOTA reference.
If you are an avid DXCC or IOTA hunter or a simple ham radio operator you'll find this app useful.
Available in english, french, german, italian and spanish.
Ready for Android 5!
The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your device keyboard. You can also use an external Bluetooth keyboard.
You can set up to 20 macros to that can use dynamic symbols to have Call, Name, QTH and Locator automatically updated.
It connects to your KX3 by using the USB Serial cable that comes with the radio. You'll also need an inexpensive OTG Cable adapter to connect the serial USB to your mobile device. You can find them for a very few dollars. No other cables are needed!
The KX3 Companion app also let you record full QSOs and log them to eventually export them to your favorite QSO logging software.
With the new SWR Meter you can sweep a frequency range and the app shows you a chart with SWR values. You can select from 3 to 13 steps, each step can be from 5 to 500 kHz.
Selecting the "SPECTRUM" tool, the app shows the audio spectrum. For devices allowing that, you can also attach the KX3 Audio OUT to the device Audio IN for a better signal. By touching the spectrum you can do a quick QSY.
Selecting the "WATERFALL" tool, you can see how the spectrum evolved over time. It is very useful feature to spot every signal even the weakest ones!
With KX3 Companion you can:
- Send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY using your device keyboard
- Read and Write messages with space for hundreds of characters (depending on your mobile phone or tablet screen size)
- XMIT (Chat) Mode - Transmit as you type. Perfect mode to be used with an external Bluetooth keyboard.
- Switch mode (CW, PSK31, RTTY)
- Set the frequency and go up/down bands
- Record and recall up to 10 totally customized macros (20 on tablets with large enough displays)
- 4 dynamic symbols for Call, Name, QTH and Locator to be used on macros (you can customize the symbols)
- assign label and color to each macro
- macro symbols and programming language
- load/save of macro templates
- Set the CW WPM (Words Per Minute) value with a slider
- Have up to 10 presets to set power, ATU or whatever you want to program
- Customize the serial baudrate, dynamic symbols and date formats to adapt the app to your setup and needs
- Record full QSO logs (everything you send and receive is recorded)
- Log your QSO in CSV and ADIF formats
- Log received/send RST and received/sent contest serial numbers
- QSO log is recoded in the DB (Sqlite)
- automatic check for already worked CALLs (tells you how many times/when/band/mode)
- automatic recognition of callsigns
- Audio spectrum and waterfall to easy find signals
- SWR Meter to sweep a frequency range and see the SWR values over that range
- QRZ.com XML integration. Automatic QRZ.com lookups.
- eQSL.cc integration. Enable it to automatically send an eQSL every time a new QSO is logged
- DX Cluster integration: simple press QSY, band filter, list filter, alert filter.
- Compatible with Elecraft K3 as well
- Support for remote control of the KX3. Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/kx3remote
- Support for Piglet (http://pignology.net/piglet). Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/piglet
- PDF Manual
Please read the MANUAL to fully understand the potential of KX3Companion.
If you'd like to see more features contact us at email@example.com or connect to our forum:
Remember that to connect the Elecraft KX3 to your mobile device you need the serial USB cable coming with the radio and an OTG USB cable adapter. Also make sure that your device is not locked to the use of OTG cables. Some carriers (like Sprint Wireless) may do so. Please check with their customer service.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE APP.
Ease of use: the application's appearance with typical use, without Register.
Find new friends by distance, by gender, search by name or status.
Communication to a friend by Push to Talk Group & one to one, the call FreeCall, to Chat, to Send stickers.
Make Free your personal channel (password protected) and the business or the public service (open).
Find Radio Channel by name, description, of distance, of Hit to access it.
Be received simultaneously Channel by Feature "Follow".
PTT, push-to-talk, realtime chat, streaming talk, walky-talky, walkie talkie
After clicking on a mode the image will be scaled to that mode's native size.
To keep the aspect ratio, black borders will be added if necessary.
Original image can be resend using another mode without reloading.
Currently supported modes:
Martin Modes: Martin 1, Martin 2
PD Modes: PD 50, PD 90, PD 120, PD 160, PD 180, PD 240, PD 290
Scottie Modes: Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX
Robot Modes: Robot 36 Color, Robot 72 Color
Wraase Modes: Wraase SC2 180
Here a free SSTV Decoder:
VHF DX spots, posted by radio amateurs to the worldwide DX cluster, are constantly monitored and analysed by the gooddx.net server. When a Sporadic E, TEP or Aurora opening is detected, the DXrobot will send targeted push messages ONLY to users in relevant countries (countries where the opening actually occurs). These users will then receive a notification message (and optionally an alarm sound or vibration) on their Android device. Tapping the notification icon will show a handy overview of all countries (prefixes) currently active. The overview is grouped by VHF band (2, 4 and 6 meters) and by propagation mode (Es/TEP and Au).
The colour of notification icon indicates the status:
- grey: connected to DXrobot, but no current band activity - this is the 'normal' state.
- yellow: lost connection to DXrobot - trying to reconnect every 5 mins
- red: Es, TEP or Aurora activity on any of the VHF bands
An additional yellow icon will appear when a newer version of EsSense is available - tapping it will bring you to the Play Store for easy updating to the latest version.
When an opening has occured, and you tap the screen then a new screen will open showing the latest Sporadic E or Aurora spots on the DXcluster. Wait 30 secs or tap the screen again to go back to the main screen.
When EsSense is running, and you want to switch to another app, then tap the HOME button. This will keep EsSense running in the background so that it keeps listening for incoming alerts. If you tap the BACK button instead, EsSense will close down completely and disconnect from the server - so you won't receive any further updates.
Tip: On some devices the Wifi will be automatically switched off when the device goes into sleep mode. The connection to the DXrobot server will then be lost and no alerts will be received. To prevent this you can install an app that keeps Wifi alive even when the device goes into sleep. Several free apps are available for this on the market (search for "keep wifi alive" or "keep wifi on")
The EsSense icons were made by my daughter Suze.
This is a beta test version and it is currently still free. However, in a future version this may change depending on the volume of push messages that are sent. I may then have to charge a small amount to cover the cost for 3rd party push messaging services.
If you have any suggestions for further improvement, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is appreciated!
73 de Allard PE1NWL
Use PRIP from anywhere. To anywhere. Worldwide. Just push the button and get right through. It’s the best way to get connected right away.
PRIP lets you:
• Talk instantly with any PRIP user worldwide.
• Communicate in High Definition (HD) Voice (NEW).
• Connect directly with millions of Nextel Radio service users across Latin America.
• Use any 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
• Send Alerts to notify someone that you want to talk immediately.
• Send a Voice Message when you can’t talk.
• Automatically import contacts.
• No ads.
• $1.99 per month -- and your 1st month is FREE!
To sign up, visit: https://store.prip.me/
PRIP is also THE ONLY APP that instantly connects to Nextel Radio service across Latin America!
We’re proud of the growing number of delighted PRIP users. The PRIP Team is working hard to continually improve the service and add more features. Your feedback is valued. If you have issues with the service, tell us. If you like the service, give us 5 stars today.
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
Special thanks to Dave - N5UP and the entire crew at eQSL.cc. Their patience and help made this possible. If you find this program handy, please consider a donation to eQSL.cc.