DX Cluster's focus is on alarms and real time spots. The app runs in the background as a service and alarms you with a ringtone of your choice when a callsign or prefix appears in the DX Cluster.
The key features of DX Cluster are:
- Real time spots: Connect to one of the 60 AR-Clusters in the database and get real time spots.
- Filtering: A country filter can be set to filter out countries of the spotter or spot. If you just want to receive spots originated from North America enter K,VE and choose spotter. If you just want to see spots from Germany, Netherland and England, choose DX and enter DL,PA,G.
- Alarms: DX Cluster will alarm you by a ringtone of your choice if a callsign or a prefix appears in the DX Cluster. For example enter ZL8 in the alarm field and as soon as a spot with the prefix ZL8 appears on the cluster the DX Cluster will alarm you. Multiple callsign or prefix entries are possible.
This app is intended to use by ham radio (amateur radio) operators only. You need a ham radio callsign to log into the DX cluster!
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
If you like my app, please help support continued development by clicking the banner advertisements above the spots list.
*Filter by band
*Auto refresh with user defined timer.
*Filter by DX station prefix or call sign.
*Filter by Spotter CQ Zone
*Filter by mode
*Connections to other DX clusters.
Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106600010918367734263
Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data source is http://www.dxcluster.co.uk/
NKCCluster is compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. It supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest, convenient lookup of stations' details on the Web, azimuth/bearing calculation, sending new DX spots to a selected cluster node and receiving cluster announcements.
Bug reports or enhancements requests are very welcome on http://hamradio.chonky.net/support (prior registration is required for spam prevention).
Permissions this application requires are detailed on http://hamradio.chonky.net/node/47.
Why don't you take a look at its Getting Started guide on http://hamradio.chonky.net/nkccluster/user-guide-en and decide whether you'd like to give it a try?
Mircules DX Cluster is an Android app that shows the info found on the international DX Cluster.
This Cluster is widely used by radio amateurs and SWL enthusiasts to find the DX "treasures" on the bands.
- All popular HF bands are included: 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m, 160m
- The last 50 DX spots on the selected band are shown in a clear list.
- The country of the DX spot is included in the list.
- No HAM license or id / password is required to use this program.
- You can choose between several clusters.
- The information is coming realtime from the international DX cluster database
- You can get QRZ.COM or HamQTH information on DX Callsigns and Spotters.
- You can see the country connected to the calsign of the DX spot and the spotter on the map.
In the first halve of 2015 a full version will come out without ads and with some extra functionality!
If you like the app please give us a review and rating! This will help us out a lot!
If you have any remarks, bug reports or wishes for new functionality, please leave us an email.
With Clusteroid you can connect to a telnet cluster and receive the spots with your mobile phone or tablet.
You can also load your DXCC status from the RXCLUS.DAT file, your IOTA status from RXCluster's IOTA.DAT or from a log in ADIF format.
When a new country (all-time new one, or on a new band/mode, or a country that you already worked but still not confirmed) is spotted Clusteroid then warns you, the same goes for a new IOTA reference.
If you are an avid DXCC or IOTA hunter or a simple ham radio operator you'll find this app useful.
Available in english, french, german, italian and spanish.
Es contacts via the sporadic E layer of the ionosphere are shown in red.
Sporadic E propagation on the 2m band is very rare and happens mostly during summer and at daylight time.
The development of this application is described in detail in the August 2012 issue of the German FUNKAMATEUR magazine.
This app just displays Gabriel Sampol´s EA6VQ web page at http://www.dxmaps.com/spots/map.php without any modification like any web browser with the appropriate bookmark. You can follow the links on this web page in the same way as with other browsers.
Join the millions of people using Nextel's service today to instantly communicate using radio.
With Prip your communication becomes universal as it works over any active Wi-Fi network.
To use Prip you must have a login and password available from Nextel.
For more information please provide your contact in nextel.mx/contactanos.html and a sales executive will contact you.
Com o Prip, você poderá falar ilimitado com qualquer rádio Nextel diretamente de seu smartphone de maneira direta, prática e rápida, basta ter um smartphone com processador a partir de 1GHz e Android a partir de 4.0.
E mais, ele te acompanha onde você estiver, basta estar conectado a rede 3G/ 4G ou Wi-Fi*.
Você viu que a barra de volume do seu Prip mudou?
Para ouvir melhor as suas chamadas PTT, além de aumentar o volume do áudio do seu telefone, clique no ícone de seta que fica na parte superior direita de sua tela e role a barra de volume.
Dúvidas? Acesse nosso site www.nextel.com.br/prip
*A qualidade da chamada poderá variar de acordo com a rede de dados utilizada.
Desde tu oficina virtual Yo Tengo podrás consultar tu saldo, acceder al detalle de tu cuenta y tus productos contratados.
Acceso a tu oficina virtual Yo Tengo
Buscador de sucursales
Consulta de saldo
Soporte para Tablet Xoom
Soporte para Tablet Huawei.
Use PRIP from anywhere. To anywhere. Worldwide. Just push the button and get right through. It’s the best way to get connected right away.
PRIP lets you:
• Talk instantly with any PRIP user worldwide.
• Include up to 20 people at once with the NEW PRIP GROUP CALLING feature.
• Communicate in High Definition (HD) Voice.
• Connect directly with millions of Nextel Radio service users across Latin America.
• Use any 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
• Send Alerts to notify someone that you want to talk immediately.
• Send a Voice Message when you can’t talk.
• Automatically import contacts.
• No ads.
• $1.99 per month -- and your 1st month is FREE!
To sign up, visit: https://store.prip.me/
PRIP is also THE ONLY APP that instantly connects to Nextel Radio service across Latin America!
We’re proud of the growing number of delighted PRIP users. The PRIP Team is working hard to continually improve the service and add more features. Your feedback is valued. If you have issues with the service, send us an email with details to email@example.com. If you like the service, give us 5 stars today.
Works with any carrier for cellphone calls.
Tested with IDEN Devices Motorola i867,i940 and Motorla i1 for Nextel, Sprint.
Accede a toda la información que necesitas para impactar a tus clientes y cumplir con tus metas. NEXTEL Comunica permitirá tener una experiencia de venta más completa: presenta información sobre los planes y equipos disponibles; accede a mensajes, documentos, fichas técnicas, demostraciones, tutoriales y material promocional.
Recibe notificaciones cuando haya nuevo contenido y utilízalo aunque no tengas conexión a Internet.
Permite enviar comentarios y sugerencias al equipo de Mercadotecnia.
RadioPro Dispatch provides talk and listen from your iOS mobile device for Kenwood NEXEDGE radio systems. This app is especially beneficial in trunked radio systems where there may be many talk groups. Selection of a talk group is made from a list on the main screen. Group and private calls are made easy by a conveniently located “Contacts” button located next to the PTT button.
RadioPro Dispatch can be used for situations when someone is outside of radio coverage, yet still needs to communicate on the radio system, such as:
* Supervisory remote monitoring of radio channels
* A home office that is beyond the coverage area of a radio system
* A temporary travel situation removing you from the coverage area
With this app and an IP connection, users can stay in "radio" contact.
Note: This app requires a RadioPro IP Gateway device to interface to a Kenwood NX-800 radio.
PRIP consumes data from your Nextel plan but you can use any Wi-Fi network in the world. Prip is fast, efficient, and can be used across countries. Prip allows you to get closer to your world.
To order, visit http://www.nextel.cl or call * 611.