Re-live the retro action on your device with the queen of the arcades! Move Ms. PAC-MAN with three different control modes! Navigate through the mazes by swiping in the preferred direction or touching the onscreen Directional Pad. Chomp on dots with the swipe of a finger in Swipe Mode. Munch fruits and other items for big points! Chomp all of the dots to advance to the next stage. Go for high scores and high levels! Gain an extra life at 10,000 points!
Gobble blinking Power Pellets to weaken ghosts temporarily and eat them up before they change back. Avoid Blinky, the leader of the ghosts, and his fellow ghosts Pinky, Inky and Sue, or you will lose a life. Lose all your lives and it’s game over!
"An incredibly challenging hack-and-slash mobile game that will put you in tough situations not to win, but to minimize your level of failure. Yes, it's like its developers took XCOM, put it in a stone age setting and swapped the turn-based tactical combat with action sequences. And you know what? It works."
- Portable Gaming Region
"There's a lot to see and do in Isle of Bxnes, and you'll want to keep playing to uncover as much as possible - even when you're dying and losing it all consistently."
- Pocket Gamer
Survive the brutal trek east with your tribe in this bloody stone age action role playing game. Judge every encounter in these foreign lands and plan your attacks against beasts, cannibals and warring tribesman. Meanwhile, allocate resources to build a backup army of your offspring, knowing that just a few hits can leave you a lifeless pile of meat.
Inspired by the insanely difficult action rpgs of yesteryear with the session-based randomization of games today, this game features:
* Beautifully hand drawn pixel art and featuring thousands of animations
* Permadeath. Your tribe dies without you as their hunter.
* Reincarnation through your sons (who have randomly chosen skills, attack dmg and stamina)
* Level randomization each play session with a huge variety of enemies, non-hostiles & boss battles
* Unique tribes to choose from with a variety of skill paths to upgrade as you progress
* Tons of unique art and variety in inventory items and weaponry
* Choose how you want to allocate the limited resources you find while exploring islands
* No IAP or pay-to-win.
For support, please visit whalenoughtstudios.com/isle-of-bxnes-support.php for FAQs and common questions.
If the game is running slow, there is a low graphics setting in the main menu that will improve performance. We recommend playing on a higher CPU device made after 2010.
Currently the game is only available on selected devices so that we can guarantee good performance. We apologize if your device is not included.
Enjoying this lite version of Cat Goes Fishing, but want more? Find us on Steam and play the fully featured version! Upgrade your rod with various perks, find powerful fishing gear, and go out on the sea in your very own boat!
Start out on an island with nothing more than a basic rod. Progress into a radar-wielding master fisher-cat scouring the sea for the biggest and baddest fish! Each fish has unique behaviors that you will learn to exploit as you upgrade your rod on your quest to discover what lurks in the dark depths.
This arcade puzzle game is fun, accessible, and addicting. It looks simple, but it's not always easy!
"Fishing Girl" by Daniel Cook
"Easy Lemon" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Headshots! Paperwork! Semi-Organic Autonomous Skulls collecting taxes from the Deadbeats of the Afterlife!
Official Selection, PAX 10 Indie Showcase, PAX Prime 2014
9/10 - Pocket Gamer (Pocket Gamer Gold Award)
5/5 - AppSpy
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
4/5 - 148 Apps
4/5 - Gamezebo
8.5/10 - GameMob
You know the old saying, “you can’t take it with you?” Well, we’ve got news for you, my friends, they were WRONG! “Deadbeats” have been taking their riches with them to the afterlife for centuries and it’s the job of the INFERNAL Revenue Service — and its army of skulls — to collect! That’s where you come in.
In “Skullduggery!” you’ll play a Semi-Organic Autonomous Skull employed as a collection agent for the IRS. Using the elasticity of your own brain, flick yourself around the fortresses of the afterlife’s biggest deadbeats.
- BRAIN POWER: Pull back ANYWHERE on the screen to stretch out your brain! Let go to snap your skull forward like a brainy rubber band.
- BULLET TIME: Touch and hold in mid-air to slow down time, change directions, avoid deadly obstacles, and pull off crazy trick shots!
- GRAVITATIONAL TRUANCY: Repeatedly jump by aiming again while your skull is mid-flight.
- STEALTHINESS: Being small has advantages! Hide in trash cans, chests, and jars. Slip behind surly guards and take them out while their backs are turned!
- HEADSHOTS: Take out enemies with a single well-placed fling to the cranium.
- HEAD TO HEAD: Play ‘head to head’ against your friends to become the afterlife’s most successful agent.
- BUREAUCRACY: Fill out paperwork and reflect on the inherent emptiness of existence!
“Skullduggery!” features the endearingly grotesque art stylings of game artist extraordinaire Bill Mudron, inspired by the Max Fleischer animations of the 1930’s, and a quirky, doom-jazzy, bureau-noir soundtrack from industrial musician Michael Arthur Holloway.
- A finely-tuned and deeply-satisfying one-touch control scheme specifically tailored to mobile.
- Four distinctly unique and atmospheric worlds with more on the way.
- Dreadful puns.
- Single Player mode with 32 surreal and pleasantly spooky levels.
- Multiplayer “Head to Head” mode with a variety of brain-pounding arenas.
- Hidden rooms and secret chests containing treasure and other delights.
- Pleasing power-ups and epic boss battles!
- Dozens of collectables and secondary objectives for maximum replayability.
- Over 20 unique skulls to unlock, including guest celebrity skulls from some of our favorite games.
- Compete with Google Play Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork!
Hi, We're ClutchPlay Games!
We’re a small indie game studio located in not-so-sunny yet idyllic Portland, Oregon. Our first game, Little Chomp was selected as one of six featured titles at the 2013 PAX East Indie Showcase and more recently, “Skullduggery!” was featured in the PAX 10 Indie Showcase at PAX Prime, 2014.
We'd love to hear your feedback, so please drop us a line or just say hi at email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter at @ClutchPlayGames
We hope you enjoy “Skullduggery!”
For news, support and updated info, please visit us at:
"You don't want to pass this one up." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Little Chomp is an expertly tuned touchscreen climber that is not to be missed." - IGN (8/10)
"An addictive gaming experience." - App Safari (4/5)
"What is particularly likable about [Little Chomp] is the ever-changing challenges that each level brings." - Game Trender
The Chompwood Kingdom is loaded with fruit, but it’s going to take a daring caterpillar named LITTLE CHOMP to get it!
One part classic platformer, one part physics puzzler, Little Chomp challenges you to brave three unique worlds in a quest to chomp the tastiest fruit and collect the rarest butterflies. Take aim, fling from leaf to leaf, spring off mushrooms, collect all the loot and solve every challenge, all while dodging dangerous enemies in this fast-paced touchscreen climber!
The full version of Little Chomp features 54 levels, 162 skill challenges, and 108 unique butterflies for hours of climbing, collecting, and chomping!
Little caterpillar. Big challenge.
● Exciting, fast-paced gameplay!
● Beautiful HD graphics
● Try the first 5 levels of Little Chomp. Buy the full version for three magical worlds with over 50 fun and challenging levels!
● Six upgradable Powerups! Spend the coins you collect to help Little Chomp face-off against his enemies.
● Over 100 unique butterflies to create by feeding the hungry caterpillars of Chompwood Kingdom!
● Three skill challenges on every level to unlock extra fruit and bragging rights!
Hi there! We're ClutchPlay Games, and we hope you have as much fun playing Little Chomp as we had making it!
We'd love to hear your feedback, so please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For news, support and updated info, please visit us at: