Game starts from the upper left corner.
Click on a button color, pixels with the same color touching it will merge into a color block
★Challenge Mode: Pixel grid grows every level.
★Single Mode: Limit moves.
kw: color puzzle pixel fun brain jewel
Game starts from the upper left corner.
Click on a button color, pixels with the same color touching it will merge into a color block.
★Challenge Mode: Pixel grid grows every level.
★Single Mode: Limit moves.
kw: color puzzle pixel fun addictive brain jewel
Dream of Pixels for Free is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game.
A brilliant twist on the old classic - unpack tetromino blocks instead of the usual packing. Tap on the mesmerizing grid to unpack tetrominos and watch them spin, rotate and fall. Clear the lines from the beautiful cloudy grid fast enough - or it's dream over.
• ENJOY the beautiful ever-changing visuals!
• UNPACK lines in this brilliant twist on the falling blocks classic!
• PLAY 5 modes: Classic, Puzzle, Pro, Nightmare and Shattered Dream!
• RELAX in Zen Puzzle mode - slow down and think about it!
• LISTEN to the amazing music, matching the visual experience perfectly!
* Classic - the original endless unpacking game
* Puzzle - more than 50 puzzles, no descending grid, no time limits, just thinking
* Pro - Classic, but starting at level 9 - faster with more points per line
* Nightmare - starts with floating blocks, clear them all up as quick as you can to win
* Shattered Dream - Classic with randomly placed holes in the grid
Notable Reviews for Dream of Pixels
Stellar critic reviews:
• 91./10 - AppsZoom
• 4.5 - TouchArcade.com
• 4.5 - Modojo.com
• 4.0 - 148apps.com
• 5.0 - AppAdvice.com
• 5.0 - PadGadget.com
• Game of the Week - TouchArcade forum
• Game of the Week - Modojo.com
• Game of the Week - AppAdvice.com
• Game of the Week - g4tv.com
• App of the Day - GameTrailers.com
• App of the Day - Kotaku.com GAOTD
• App of the Day - eurogamer
"If only I could look up and touch a tetromino-filled sky... Until then, I thankfully have Dream of Pixels."
• 90 - toucharcade.com, John Polson
"Worthy to be Tetris conceptual heir" - Peter Warrior of AppsZoom
• Gaming App of the Day - Kotaku.com, Mike Fahey
"Every aspect of the game has been thought through with care."
• App of the Day - eurogamer.net, Tom Phillips
"... offering an interesting and somewhat relaxing jaunt through the world of tetrominos and stunning visuals."
• Game of the Week - G4's Knuckle Up, Ashley Esqueda, g4tv.com
"The sheer addictiveness is more than enough to warrant a purchase but the wealth of bonus modes (especially Puzzle) make it a no-brainer."
• 4/5 - 148apps.com
"If you’re in the mood for a fantastic falling blocks puzzle game, then I highly recommend you drop everything that you’re doing right now and buy Dream of Pixels. In fact, if you can only get one game this week, make it this one. You won’t regret it."
• Game of the Week - AppAdvice.com, Christine Chan
"... you'll immediately fall in love with what is arguably one of the finest titles not just on mobile, but gaming in general."
• Game of the Week - Modojo.com, Chris Buffa - 90
"Dream of Pixels is fantastically clever, and I would dare to say that it’s an even better gameplay experience than [the classic]."
• 100 - PadGadget.com, Juli Clover
"In short, we love this game."
• App of the Day - GameTrailers.com, Chris Buffa
"A classic puzzle game I bet you've never seen before."
• Editor's Pick - Best10App.com
Become a fan of Dawn of Play on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Pixelate is an easy to play, yet addictive game.
A simple game with different levels and modes to play on, Pixelate lets you scratch your brains when you are trying to figure out the color combinations. Pixelate is a free game for all the levels, and has different levels (easy, medium, hard, extra hard) to play.
• Interactive graphics
• 3 different levels to play
• Time Trial mode
• Get your hands on this superb game, now!
To be successful you need to change the colour of the squares until the entire screen is a single solid colour. Starting with the square in the upper left corner, you can change the colour of the blocks in order to match that of the surrounding squares. This is done until the entire screen is a single colour.
Your objective is to clear the screen in as few moves as possible. As soon as become successful in more levels, the game becomes more complex, and much more squares appear on your screen and the difficulty will increase and becoming more challenging.
Some comments of our users:
***** Wicked Fun I'm hooked on this crazy game
***** Great! very addictive!
***** Awesome!!! Really good time killing game!!!
***** Este juego es perfecto para pasar un buen rato. ¡Engancha mucho!
Download Pixel Colors now for FREE! Have fun & good luck!
Pixel Colours is a game developed with great effort and enthusiasm by Plunge Interactive S.L. We enjoy our work and we design our applications to provide the most efficient and comfortable user experience. We work every day to improve all our applications, so any comments or suggestions are welcome. Please write to our support e-mail address: email@example.com . We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
If you liked the game don't hesitate to leave us your reviews :-)
Each game has 4 pictures, which are related in some way. You need to guess the word that is common to them.
*** SIMPLE FUN!
Start playing immediately. Have fun right from the 1st game on.
*** COUNTLESS GAMES!
There are a lot of games in the system, with new ones added everyday. No need to download or install them - they will show up automatically.
*** WORD CLUES!
Each game also has additional word clues available, which can be used to help out if needed.
*** REMOVE/PLACE LETTERS!
To move along faster, you can remove incorrect letters or place correct ones.
*** ASK FRIENDS!
And you can always ask your friends for help (needs Facebook).
*** SYNC ACROSS DEVICES!
You can play on iPhone, iPad, web and other devices and your game will remain synced (needs Facebook).
So what are you waiting for. Play the best 4 Pics 1 Word game right now!
First levels have hints for beginners and familiar with nonogram players can find more challenging larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logic and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this game...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive. I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
★ More than 500 puzzles (20 free)
★ 8 levels and sizes are from 5х5 to 60х60
★ Easy controls
★ Ancient Japan design
★ Hints on first levels
★ Sync between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
You can get more credits if you can guess the word
with less reducing fog , and you can use this credits to get some hints.
If you get stuck for some word, you can get help from your friends by sharing the question on Facebook
The levels of the game will be updated regularly, so please check updates.
It does not require internet connection. It works well with Android 2.2 and above versions.
1. A beautiful picture is revealed which is enchanting for kids
2. Color is magically added to a black and white picture of a wonderful scene
3. A colored filter is removed to reveal the picture in all it's glory
- Over 100 NEW images of animals, adventurers, pirates, cowboys, princesses, fairies and other magical creatures
- HD images for for tablets
- Quirky sounds as the baby reveals the gorgeous image
- SD card support
If you like this game we have similar scratch games in our games series with wonderful and different images. Don't forget to G+ like us, or 5star us. Thanks.
You will scratch your favorite logos from world famous brands, companies, sport clubs, cars musicians, organizations and guess their names.
There is reward of coins and stars for each correct answers.
•Earn stars to unlock new levels!
•Earn coins to buy hints!
•Earn free coins with Tapjoy offers
Also you can ask your friend for help, while you are playing.
We put smart scratching technique.
If you scratch the logo, you will receive less coins. If you scratch around the logo, you will receive more coins.
• 12 Different levels (more coming soon)
>>Internet & technology, World Brands, Companies, Organizations
>>Sport - NBA, NHL, NFL, Football Clubs logos...
>>Music- Famous Bands Logos and Musician Logos...
• Daily hint bonus - your loyalty will be awarded with 3 free hints every day
If you like logo quiz games this app is for you
Call it what you want but you are always really pushing the boundaries of your brain when solving these graphical puzzles. Nothing makes you feel smarter than filling in those squares that, by process of elimination, have to be filled.
The goal of picross is to find out the positions of the right blocks from the grid using the hints presented in the edges. There's always an image hidden in the grid and your job is to find it. More information about picross from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonogram
Griddlers Picross has 3 difficulty levels: 5x5 , 10x10 and 20x20
The first two are really fun and the last one will really make you think. You can have a few false guesses but get too many and it's game over.
To help you solve these puzzles you can mark the blocks that you think are not correct or you can try and beat this game without using the mark feature.
Griddlers Picross is made by Qperience and published by SnowGrains
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS:
- Writing to storage: Needed to save settings and high scores
- Billing: Needed by the Android in-app purchasing library
- Internet Access: Griddlers Picross needs internet access for ads and analytics.
- Read phone state: Needed by ads and analytics
Here are a few sample questions:
1) What actor had his fingers glued together by the director J.J. Abrams in order to perfect his salute?
2) What character in the movie Transformers says the line 'What'd they get you for?'?
3) What is the name of the character that Johnny Depp portrays in Pirates of the Caribbean?
Movieology - Movie Trivia Features
1) A variety of game difficulty levels allows you to play form Easy to Insane
2) Earn coins for questions correctly answered and compare your score with friends
3) Help options available for every question, just in case you are not quite sure
4) Write and submit your own questions and earn game coins
This puzzle game expands your thinking levels to a bit high. Especially, we hope, your brain should improve in solving combination and permutation related problems. In the game, the same information presented in different 2d rotations should also improve your sensory memory and working memory as well.
In the game you have to move the wheel by just swiping your finger across that and the ball will start falling down to free spaces. Help the ball to escape the wheel totally. This free game has included 144 levels for you!
More from developer
Este mecanismo não está sujeito a receita médica e tem RESULTADOS GARANTIDOS a partir da primeira utilização (em público)!
Em caso de dúvida faça agora o DOWNLOAD GRÁTIS e comprove os resultados por você mesmo!