With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually. • Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• Android & iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring table, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Email, Gmail or Twitter.
• The whole Session can be exported by Email.
It is also a great tool for those 'what if' situations before critical classifiers!
Hit Factor will show you your HF in both Major and Minor power factors so you can easily see how you would have done in other divisions.
The shooting discipline rules
Range/equipment limitation for your shooting event
Limitation of time to create/review/execute a match.
The hope is with app match directors can more efficiently share challenging designs that benefits the sport and make the whole match experience better for everyone involved from the match director down to the shooter on the line.
TIMER included for AIRSOFT or training in IPSC, USPSA ...
WIRTEX MSSC SYSTEM sponsor IPSC.
WIRTEX MSSC SYSTEM sponsor REAL FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE TIRO OLIMPICO.
ATTENTION. OPERATIONAL THIS APP IS ONLY IF YOUR CLUB / FEDERATION / SPORT ENTITY IS DISCHARGED IN SYSTEM WIRTEX MSSC. IF NOT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND CAN NOT ACCESS. For more information email@example.com.
competitions, including USPSA, Steel Challenge, 3Gun, IPSC and IDPA matches.
PractiScore has been extensively used for club matches as well as
state and area matches with several hundred competitors.
- FREE (thanks to our sponsors MGM Targets and STI, International)
- simple and quick to use
- a PC is not needed to score match
- easy one finger scoring
- easy score summary view for paper backup
- instant stage and match results
- complete match specification on your android device
- multiple squad support (any number of squads / shooters)
- easy competitor registration with memory of shooters for less typing
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to PractiScore.com
- sharing of registration and match scores with ezWinScore
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
iDryfire™ laser target system is brought to you by the developer of iMarksman® Virtual Target System for Marksmanship and Use of Force training.
Federal Air Marshals
PTU FBI Academy
United States Army
Army of Spain
Law Enforcement Agencies and security companies around the world.
The Patent Pending iDryfire™ Laser Target System is the new, safe and convenient way to practice with your own firearms before entering the shooting range.
How does it work?
iDryfire™ Laser Target System - SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY FIRST!
Choose any paper target or object.
For best performance use a background with no glare.
Point your Smart Device at the target from short distance (2-4 yards) or with additional accessories from 5-7 yard.
If the message on the screen warns you that the background is too bright please choose another background.
- Press the START button
- Wait until you hear the droning sound
- Shoot at your target
- Review your shot placement and reaction time
- Save your result and start over
Tip: Make sure there is no reflection on or around the target (chrome metal parts, plastic tape and etc.)
As a Dry fire device, you can use any Dry fire barrel insert or cartridge and Laser Simulator Training Handguns or Rifles (Laserlyte, SIRT, Laser Ammo, SureStrike and etc.).
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> dry fire -> re-holster
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> reload -> dry fire -> re-holster.
- Recommended background: Matte surface on lighted painted wall
- Avoid direct light on the target or camera
For any issues please contact us at info@iDryfire.com
For available accessories (Zoom Optical Lens, Dry fire laser devices) please visit www.iDryfire.com.
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
* NEW - USPSA Scoring Logs in addition to the basic Log records.
* Keep a record of each target shoot( distance, rounds fired, location, gun used, ammo used, notes)
* Use your camera to capture an image of your target.
* Maintain a gun list of frequently used weapons in your "Gun Rack" for easier record entry.
* Maintain an ammunition list of frequently used ammunition in your "Ammo Bin" for easier record entry.
Lite Restrictions:(purchase full app to remove restrictions)
* Basic Log Records limited to 30 total
* USPSA Scoring Logs Limited to 3 total
* Advertising displayed on main screen
Support the development of this app by purchasing the full version for a low price.