- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Pay Bills
- Secure Messaging for support
If you have any questions about this application, please contact Family Financial Credit Union at 800-332-0779.
FEATURES OF VIBE CREDIT UNION MOBILE BANKING
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills**
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate surcharge-free ATM’s and Vibe Credit Union branches
SAFE AND SECURE
Vibe Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking. There is no charge from Vibe Credit Union, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.
With Congressional Federal’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your accounts anytime, anywhere... no matter where life takes you.
There are several features that will help you manage your finances with just a few taps on your mobile device.
- Login using your Online Banking Member ID and password!
- Schedule new bill payments or keep tabs on existing bills. Your payment information is available at a glance so you never have to worry.
- You can also conveniently deposit your checks without ever having to step foot into a branch. It’s safe and secure.
- The app integrates with your Congressional Financial GPS data, so you can review your latest transactions and budgets to ultimately achieve your financial goals.
- Find the nearest branch or surcharge free ATM.
No matter if you're hiking the Hill or the Rocky Mountains, Congressional Federal is there with you every step of the way. Because wherever life takes you, we’re there.
What's New in This Version?
- Now login using your Online Banking Member ID and password!
- Schedule new or manage existing bill payments
- View and transfer payments your VISA and loan accounts
- Integration with Congressional Financial GPS
Mobile banking is available to all Buffalo Metropolitan online banking users.
Sign into mobile banking using your secure online banking credentials. Call 716.847.6960 if not currently enrolled in free online banking.
While Buffalo Metropolitan's mobile banking app is free, your carrier may charge for web connectivity and usage.
To learn how we protect your privacy, visit http://www.bflometrocu.org/home/fiFiles/static/documents/Privacy_Disclosure_Sep_11.pdf
* View account balances
* Transfer funds
* Make EDCU loan payments
* Find ATMs & branches.
Manage your accounts with the same security features as online banking! You can safely and securely:
-View Account Balance
-Make Transfers or Payments
-Manage multiple accounts
-Locate a branch, service center, or ATM near you
-Deposit that check you've been meaning to bring by the branch
-And much more
-Check your Alpine Credit Union account balances.
-View your recent activity – including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple Alpine Credit Union accounts.
-Transfer money with your own account(s) .
Remote Deposit Capture:
-Deposit Checks with the camera in your phone.
-Schedule, modify or cancel bills from your device using our free service
Find locations and contact Alpine Credit Union:
-Quickly find the nearest Alpine Credit Union branches.
-Speak with a representative over the phone.
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking & Bill Pay. Users must also enroll in Remote Deposit Capture. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions. Some features are only available for eligible members and member accounts. Alpine Credit Union Mobile App is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
With this app you can:
-Debit Card off & on
-And much more!
We hope you enjoy this new service from HALLCO. Please understand that your balances may change throughout the day based on how often you use your account. Check in often for your most current balance. Also, remember that data and messaging rates may apply from your mobile carrier. HALLCO Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative open to anyone in Dawson, Hall, Lumpkin, or White counties.
***What's New in Version 1.5.14***
You can now turn your Debit card off & on, real-time, right from your smartphone. Big retailers have failed to protect your data and have left you vulnerable to fraud. We’ve added this feature to help you protect yourself. You may misplace your Debit card or simply suspect someone has your information, you can now turn your Debit card off until you need to use it. Try it and let us know what you think.
Ironworkers Federal Credit Union. This app will help you manage your money,
wherever you are. Sign in to your accounts one time to use all of the
features- View your account balances, review transactions, deposit checks even
though you are miles from our branches, easily transfer funds, Bill Payment,
pay your credit union loans and find ATMs and branches.
· Easy to find information on your accounts and transactions
· Deposit checks using your camera
· Transfer funds
· View up to date Vacation Account Balances
· View check images
· Bill Pay for making payments on the go
· ATM and branch locator
· Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day
· Contact Us
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Ironworkers Credit Union user ID and
password. If you are not already set up for online account access, contact us
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at
1-877-769-4766 or visit www.ironworkersfcu.org for additional contact
Federally insured by NCUA.