Spread bet on over 9,500 financial instruments, 24 hours a day from Sunday night to Friday night, wherever you are.
Our award-winning financial spread betting app* gives CMC Markets’ clients access to real-time trading by spread betting on the price movements of indices, forex, shares, commodities and treasuries.
Financial spread betting allows you to profit from rising and falling markets without owning the underlying asset. Remember, markets can also move against you and losses may exceed your original deposit.
== Practise spread betting with our free demo ==
Download the app and practise spread betting with our free demo account, which includes £10,000 virtual funds and most of the functionality that’s available to live clients.
== Huge range of markets ==
Trade on the price movements of indices, currency pairs (forex trading), commodities, shares and treasuries. Spread bet on indices like the UK 100, Germany 30 and US 30, based on the world’s leading underlying stock exchanges. Take a position on precious metals such as Gold and Silver, plus thousands of global shares and a range of UK, US and European treasury instruments.
== Forex trading ==
Take a view on major FX pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD and EUR/GBP, with competitive spreads and low margins. Minimum spreads on FX pairs start from 0.7 points, and we publish typical and average spreads for popular forex trading pairs on our website, demonstrating how competitive our forex spreads are over a sustained period.
== Key features and tools ==
The spread bet app gives you instant access to your spread betting account so you can view and amend positions, and bet on live streaming prices. You can also fund your account and customise advanced preferences, including preferred defaults. Once installed, just log in to your account.
The app is equipped with an array of features and tools including:
• Advanced search – filter products by type, country, region, volatility and performance
• Advanced order tickets including stop-loss, trailing stop-loss, guaranteed stop-loss and boundary order options
• Price depth ladder for automated instant execution of significantly larger bet sizes
• Create watchlists and view instrument details including spreads, margins, volatility and market hours
• Multiple chart types, more than 35 technical analysis indicators and drawing tools
• Real-time market calendar with push alerts. Our calendar helps you stay on top of crucial economic data as it’s released
• Reuters news service across all asset types and within each instrument’s factsheet
• Client sentiment charts for every instrument, helping you to gain greater insight into the view of other spread betters
• CMC Markets analysts’ commentary via our 'Insights' tool
Find out more: www.cmcmarkets.co.uk
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
*Best Mobile/Tablet App and Best Customer Service among spread betters, CFD & FX traders, Investment Trends 2017 UK Leverage Trading Report; Financial Services Provider of the Year, 2014-17 Shares Awards.