Media Controller Pro (ex-Poweramp Wear Control) is an application that allows you to launch and control a large number of player directly from your Wear OS watch.
- assignment of actions to the hardware watch buttons (start / pause, next / previous track, rewind, volume control, etc.);
- player control screen (start / pause, switch tracks, open current playlist);
- assignment of actions to two additional buttons on the control screen;
- Support for Tasker (including hardware buttons);
- notification showing information about the current track;
- "always on screen" mode with burnout protection;
- the current playlist (no limitation for the Poweramp API, with the limitations of the applications themselves for the MediaSession API - unfortunately not everyone gives access to the playlist);
- the ability to adjust the volume with the wheel on the watch (if available)
- autostart of the control screen (experimental).
If you have any problems with the application, send me a report by mail. I do not have the opportunity to test the application on all devices, please do not set a low rating.
ATTENTION: This application must be installed on both devices - watch and smartphone!
Due to the limitation of background processes for the latest versions of Android, the app needs to turn off battery optimization. The notification will be on startup, without this the application will not work (required for the playlist transfer service)
To receive information from the players, the application must be granted permissions to access notifications. This is a required Android requirement, my application does not collect any information.
FOREGROUND_SERVICE: permission is used to start a notification service to show information about the current track, as well as to integrate with Tasker.