- Monitors you local cell/wifi usage
- Setup alerts to notify you when over ideal or % usage
- Monitors multiple ISP/Mobile/Travel/Tolls
- Powered by QuotaXML with access to 100's providers worldwide
- User created providers are supported via the free developers kit
- Dropbox sync support
- Widget support
- PIN security
★ Open Source - XML + Code ! ★
- Quota for Android is now open source!
- See http://www.github.com/southfreo
The app is completely free for one account with no advertising.
(To Change this provider you need to tap the provider, then tap "i" and select another)
To enable multiple account support please pay the small upgrade fee.
Current Providers :-
★ Statistic Providers
Local 3G, GPRS, Wifi Data usage monitoring
Skype Balance, Google Adsense, Google Analytics
Stock Price, Currency Price
★ USA Mobile
Virgin Broadband2Go, Virgin Mobile
★ Australian ISP
AAPT, Adam, Amnet, Bigpond, Comcen, Spin, iPrimus, Grapevine/Transact, Dodo, Exetel, Internode, TPG Broadband, Westnet, aaNet, iiNet, Netscape, OnTheNet, Optus Broadband, Virgin Broadband, MyNetPhone, MyNetPhone (VOIP)
★ Australia Leisure
Flybuys, Myer One, Everyday rewards, CineBuzz Points,LotteryWest
★ Australia Bank
American Express, CBA, Paypal
★ Australia Mobile
3 Mobile (Postpay,Prepay), Amaysim, LiveConnected, Optus Postpay, Optus Prepay 3G, TPG Mobile, TPG Mobile PAYG, Telstra Postpay, Telstra Corporate, Telstra Custdata, Telstra Prepay 3G, Telstra Prepay, Virgin Broadband, Virgin Prepay, Virgin Postpay, Vodafone Postpay, Vodafone Prepay, iiNet Mobile, Westnet Mobile, Crazy John Prepay, Crazy John Postpay
★ Australia Travel
Air NZ, FLOW, NSW Roam, NSW Roam Express, NSW Tollpay, NS My-EToll, Qantas FF, QLD Go Card, QLD Go Via, Skwards, VIC Myki, VIC Breeze, VIC Citylink, Velocity Rewards, WA Smartrider
★ Australian News
Whirlpool watched, Whirlpool Recent
★ NZL Mobile
Vodafone Account, Vodafone Broadband, NZ Telecom
★ Canada (via Community pack canada.zip)
ISP -Bell, Cogeco, Videotron
Leisure -Club Nintendo, Future Shop, Hbc Rewards, McDonalds, Metro&moi, Scene, Sears Club
Bell Postpay, Fido Postpay, Virgin Prepay
Aeroplan, Air Miles, Choice Priviledges, Esso Extra, Petro Points
Should you have a problem, please see the support site :-
Which shows you how to report a problem via the App, this is the best method of resolving any issues, we cannot respond to review comment or contact you.
Installing to your SD card removes the ability to use Widgets (This is an Android OS limitation)
Discussion forum :-
1. Easy to use. You don't have to always input your username and password all the time.
2. Reveal your points on the main screen.
1, Put the FlybuysCheck to your screen;
2. Click the "Flybuys" on your screen;
3. Input your account number and password and Click 'Save';
4. Press 'Exit' to return the screen. Now you will be able to see your flybuys points.
For any questions or feedbacks, Please let me know: email@example.com
If your home, apartment, or business has a smart meter, you can get information 24/7 about how much electricity, gas, or water you’re using – and how much it’s costing you.
• Monitor your energy and water consumption 24/7
• Track how much you’re being charged each day
• View hourly usage data
• If you have a prepaid account, view your balance and daily charges in real time
• Report an Outage
Additional features planned for future releases:
• Ability to post check and credit card payments
• Ability to manage your automatic alerts and user settings via the application
• Push notifications
With accurate information about your electricity, gas, and water consumption, you can reduce your carbon footprint and better manage your budget. MyUsage Mobile gives you the information you need in order to make wise decisions regarding your energy usage.
What are you waiting for? Add MyUsage Mobile today!
Requires Android 2.3 or later
Valid username and password for MyUsage.com
- Everyday Rewards.
- Jaycar Trade Card.
- Online Movie Ticket Purchases.
There are many other applications that do this in different ways, I wanted something that was simple and didn't need access to all sorts of things.
This app has NO permissions required, it does however rely on Barcode Scanner (zxing), which is open sourced on Google Code.
Every wondered how much money your boss pays you to you browse the internet instead of doing that report you hate? Now you can find out! Stuck in a boring meeting? No problem! Motivate yourself by watching your cash grow!
Get it now before it's copied by 10 zillion other Android hacks!
WARNING: Cash may increase depressingly slowly. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you probably don't need this app.
WARNING 2: This app does not magically earn you money. You have to earn the money yourself. I repeat: you have to get a job and make the money. This app will just count it. I won't pay you the money. I hope that's clear. I just thought I'd put this in writing in case anyone else is feeling like emailing and asking how they "get pay".
Note: This is a WIDGET not an app! It won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Cash Counter from the list which appears. Once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure.
- I was bored mindless doing a temping job once and though this up.
- It doesn't appear in my app drawer!
- This is a widget so you've got to install it by pressing somewhere empty on your homescreen. The widget menu should pop up, and you can choose it from that.
- But it doesn't appear in my app drawer and I haven't bothered to read this!
- No problem, simply go to the Market and give it a really low rating along with a comment on how it doesn't work. Afterwards, uninstall it, leaving the comment and rating there forever. This will ensure anyone else interested in using the app will think it's broken!
- It doesn't count!
- The widget only counts during your work hours, after this it shows the total for the day. It should say 'Not working' at the bottom if it's not counting. If it doesn't then there's a problem! Please email and tell me.
- It doesn't #$%*&*##&$ work on my Bluelans Sciphone / Kogan Agora / Kyocera Zio !
- Feel free to contact me and vent your spleen. Please remember there's a lot of Android devices and I only have one to develop this on.
- All this counting is draining my battery!
- You can choose to update the widget every minute in the settings. This will drain your battery less. Note that this will stop the cool whirly counting effect, though.
- I hate the notification messing up my nice tidy notification area!
- Yeah, join the club. Unfortunately, Android recently changed the rules so any long-running program MUST show something in the notification area. Believe me, I hate it too and would love to get rid of it.. Just be glad I found a way to get rid of the status bar icon!
- I've loaded the latest bleeding-edge mod onto my phone and, strangely, apps which run perfectly with normal, quality controlled Android manufacturer releases don't seem to work with this untested work-in-progress I found somewhere on the internet?
- Please don't complain if apps don't work with your mod. I'm not going to overwrite my perfectly working manufacturer Android version to test if every new mod release works, sorry. Also, try Google: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17247-cm7-rc1-widget-problem/
To you use this app you will need administrator access to your Telstra Digital Business service.
• View and edit where calls to your Main Business Number are directed
• Record and upload your customised greeting for Virtual Receptionist
• View and edit forwarding options for Virtual Receptionist
• View and edit numbers included in your Hunt Group
• View and edit call forwarding settings
• Create different profiles for calls during Business Hours and After Hours
More from developer
This is the lite version of myUsage.
Rated 6 out of 6 stars, PC & Tech Authority Magazine (May 2012 Edition)
Featured in the top 25 must have Android smartphone apps, The Age (February 2012)
Benefits of the full paid version of myUsage:
★ Create multiple accounts
★ Automatically refresh accounts
★ Priority customer support
★ Priority application updates
★ Access to community providers and providers in testing
★ No advertisements
★ Support development of myUsage
Widgets, convenient display of your account balances and quota usages on your homescreen.
Monitor Australian account types such as mobile phone usage, internet quota usage, reward card points balance, toll travel account balance, parcel tracking and more are supported, with many more coming.
Currently available account types include:
★ Australian Internet Providers
3 Pocket WiFi, aaNet, Amnet, Apex Telecom Internet, BigPond, Beagle Internet, ClubTelco Internet, Dodo, Exetel, iiNet, Internode, Internode NodeMobile, iPrimus, MyNetFone, Netspace, Optus, SpinTel, TPG, TPG mobile broadband, Virgin mobile broadband post-paid, Virgin mobile broadband pre-paid, Vodafone mobile broadband pre-paid and Westnet
★ Australian Mobile / Landline Carriers
ALDI Mobile, Amaysim, Crazy John's pre-paid mobile, Crazy John's post-paid mobile, Dodo mobile, Dodo pre-paid mobile, Exetel mobile, Exetel Telephone, Exetel VOIP, Kogan Mobile, Live Connected, Optus post-paid, Optus pre-paid, Optus Home Phone, Think Mobile, Three post-paid, Vodafone pre-paid mobile, Vodafone post-paid, iiNet mobile and VOIP, Internode NodeMobile (Calls), Internode NodePhone, MyNetFone VOIP, PennyTel VOIP, Virgin post-paid, Virgin pre-paid, Savvytel pre-paid mobile, TeleChoice Mobile, TPG mobile, TPG Home Phone, TPG PAYG mobile, Telstra pre-paid mobile, Telstra post-paid personal and business mobile, Telstra Landline, Vaya mobile and Westnet mobile
★ Australian Travel
Adelaide Metro, Breeze Victoria, CityLink Victoria, E-way Toll New South Wales, FLOW Toll Queensland, go via Queensland, go card Queensland, myki Victoria, MyWay Canberra, Roam New South Wales, Roam "Express" New South Wales and SmartRider Western Australia
★ Australian Rewards / Loyalty
Cine Buzz, FlyBuys, Myer One, Qantas Frequent Flyers, Virgin Velocity Rewards and Woolworths Everyday Rewards
★ Australian Gift Cards
Coles Myer Gift Card, Everyday Gift Cards, JB HiFi Gift Card and Village Cinemas Gift Card
★ Australian (Other)
Australia Post Tracking, Australian Air Express, DHL Track, FedEx Track, Sportsbet, Star Track Express, TNT Express Track, TNT International Track, Toll Priority Track, TAB Sportsbet, Tattersall Lotto and UPS Track
Skype, Currency conversion
★ Feedback, Suggestions, Report issues
Market comments cannot be replied to, please email developer directly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your suggestions, feedback or to request an account type to be built.