Rated 6 out of 6 stars, PC & Tech Authority Magazine (May 2012 Edition)
Featured in the top 25 must have Android smartphone apps, The Age (February 2012)
Automatic refresh, configure your accounts to be automatically refreshed.
Widgets, convenient display of your account balances and quota usages on your homescreen.
myUsage community, download and install additional account types.
Backup and restore, create and restore backups of your account settings.
Please feel free to try myUsage lite, the lite version allows you to create a single account.
Monitor Australian account types such as mobile phone usage, internet quota usage, reward card points balance, toll travel account balance, parcel tracking and more are supported.
Currently available account types include:
★ Australian Internet Providers
3 Pocket WiFi, aaNet, Amnet, Apex Telecom Internet, BigPond, Beagle Internet, ClubTelco Internet, Dodo, Exetel, iiNet, Internode, Internode NodeMobile, iPrimus, MyNetFone, Netspace, Optus, SpinTel, TPG, TPG mobile broadband, Virgin mobile broadband post-paid, Virgin mobile broadband pre-paid, Vodafone mobile broadband pre-paid and Westnet
★ Australian Mobile / Landline Carriers
ALDI Mobile, Amaysim, Crazy John's pre-paid mobile, Crazy John's post-paid mobile, Dodo mobile, Dodo pre-paid mobile, Exetel mobile, Exetel Telephone, Exetel VOIP, Kogan Mobile, Live Connected, Optus post-paid, Optus pre-paid, Optus Home Phone, Think Mobile, Three post-paid, Vodafone pre-paid mobile, Vodafone post-paid, iiNet mobile and VOIP, Internode NodeMobile (Calls), Internode NodePhone, MyNetFone VOIP, PennyTel VOIP, Virgin post-paid, Virgin pre-paid, Savvytel pre-paid mobile, TeleChoice Mobile, TPG mobile, TPG Home Phone, TPG PAYG mobile, Telstra pre-paid mobile, Telstra post-paid personal and business mobile, Telstra Landline, Vaya mobile and Westnet mobile
★ Australian Travel
Adelaide Metro, Breeze Victoria, CityLink Victoria, E-way Toll New South Wales, FLOW Toll Queensland, go via Queensland, go card Queensland, myE-Toll New South Wales, myki Victoria, MyWay Canberra, Roam New South Wales, Roam "Express" New South Wales and SmartRider Western Australia
★ Australian Rewards / Loyalty
Cine Buzz, FlyBuys, Myer One, Qantas Frequent Flyers, Virgin Velocity Rewards and Woolworths Everyday Rewards
★ Australian Gift Cards
Coles Myer Gift Card, Everyday Gift Cards, JB HiFi Gift Card and Village Cinemas Gift Card
★ Australian (Other)
Australia Post Tracking, Australian Air Express, DHL Track, FedEx Track, Sportsbet, Star Track Express, TNT Express Track, TNT International Track, Toll Priority Track, TAB Sportsbet, Tattersall Lotto and UPS Track
Skype, Currency conversion
Many more coming soon, as well as the ability to create and share your own account types.
★ Feedback, Suggestions, Report issues
Market comments cannot be replied to, please email developer directly. Please email email@example.com for your suggestions, feedback or to request an account type to be built.
- Monitors you local cell/wifi usage
- Setup alerts to notify you when over ideal or % usage
- Monitors multiple ISP/Mobile/Travel/Tolls
- Powered by QuotaXML with access to 100's providers worldwide
- User created providers are supported via the free developers kit
- Dropbox sync support
- Widget support
- PIN security
★ Open Source - XML + Code ! ★
- Quota for Android is now open source!
- See http://www.github.com/southfreo
The app is completely free for one account with no advertising.
(To Change this provider you need to tap the provider, then tap "i" and select another)
To enable multiple account support please pay the small upgrade fee.
Current Providers :-
★ Statistic Providers
Local 3G, GPRS, Wifi Data usage monitoring
Skype Balance, Google Adsense, Google Analytics
Stock Price, Currency Price
★ USA Mobile
Virgin Broadband2Go, Virgin Mobile
★ Australian ISP
AAPT, Adam, Amnet, Bigpond, Comcen, Spin, iPrimus, Grapevine/Transact, Dodo, Exetel, Internode, TPG Broadband, Westnet, aaNet, iiNet, Netscape, OnTheNet, Optus Broadband, Virgin Broadband, MyNetPhone, MyNetPhone (VOIP)
★ Australia Leisure
Flybuys, Myer One, Everyday rewards, CineBuzz Points,LotteryWest
★ Australia Bank
American Express, CBA, Paypal
★ Australia Mobile
3 Mobile (Postpay,Prepay), Amaysim, LiveConnected, Optus Postpay, Optus Prepay 3G, TPG Mobile, TPG Mobile PAYG, Telstra Postpay, Telstra Corporate, Telstra Custdata, Telstra Prepay 3G, Telstra Prepay, Virgin Broadband, Virgin Prepay, Virgin Postpay, Vodafone Postpay, Vodafone Prepay, iiNet Mobile, Westnet Mobile, Crazy John Prepay, Crazy John Postpay
★ Australia Travel
Air NZ, FLOW, NSW Roam, NSW Roam Express, NSW Tollpay, NS My-EToll, Qantas FF, QLD Go Card, QLD Go Via, Skwards, VIC Myki, VIC Breeze, VIC Citylink, Velocity Rewards, WA Smartrider
★ Australian News
Whirlpool watched, Whirlpool Recent
★ NZL Mobile
Vodafone Account, Vodafone Broadband, NZ Telecom
★ Canada (via Community pack canada.zip)
ISP -Bell, Cogeco, Videotron
Leisure -Club Nintendo, Future Shop, Hbc Rewards, McDonalds, Metro&moi, Scene, Sears Club
Bell Postpay, Fido Postpay, Virgin Prepay
Aeroplan, Air Miles, Choice Priviledges, Esso Extra, Petro Points
Should you have a problem, please see the support site :-
Which shows you how to report a problem via the App, this is the best method of resolving any issues, we cannot respond to review comment or contact you.
Installing to your SD card removes the ability to use Widgets (This is an Android OS limitation)
Discussion forum :-
If your home, apartment, or business has a smart meter, you can get information 24/7 about how much electricity, gas, or water you’re using – and how much it’s costing you.
• Monitor your energy and water consumption 24/7
• Track how much you’re being charged each day
• View hourly usage data
• If you have a prepaid account, view your balance and daily charges in real time
• Report an Outage
Additional features planned for future releases:
• Ability to post check and credit card payments
• Ability to manage your automatic alerts and user settings via the application
• Push notifications
With accurate information about your electricity, gas, and water consumption, you can reduce your carbon footprint and better manage your budget. MyUsage Mobile gives you the information you need in order to make wise decisions regarding your energy usage.
What are you waiting for? Add MyUsage Mobile today!
Requires Android 2.3 or later
Valid username and password for MyUsage.com
1. Easy to use. You don't have to always input your username and password all the time.
2. Reveal your points on the main screen.
1, Put the FlybuysCheck to your screen;
2. Click the "Flybuys" on your screen;
3. Input your account number and password and Click 'Save';
4. Press 'Exit' to return the screen. Now you will be able to see your flybuys points.
For any questions or feedbacks, Please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available languages include:
To you use this app you will need administrator access to your Telstra Digital Business service.
• View and edit where calls to your Main Business Number are directed
• Record and upload your customised greeting for Virtual Receptionist
• View and edit forwarding options for Virtual Receptionist
• View and edit numbers included in your Hunt Group
• View and edit call forwarding settings
• Create different profiles for calls during Business Hours and After Hours
Every wondered how much money your boss pays you to you browse the internet instead of doing that report you hate? Now you can find out! Stuck in a boring meeting? No problem! Motivate yourself by watching your cash grow!
Get it now before it's copied by 10 zillion other Android hacks!
WARNING: Cash may increase depressingly slowly. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you probably don't need this app.
WARNING 2: This app does not magically earn you money. You have to earn the money yourself. I repeat: you have to get a job and make the money. This app will just count it. I won't pay you the money. I hope that's clear. I just thought I'd put this in writing in case anyone else is feeling like emailing and asking how they "get pay".
Note: This is a WIDGET not an app! It won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Cash Counter from the list which appears. Once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure.
- I was bored mindless doing a temping job once and though this up.
- It doesn't appear in my app drawer!
- This is a widget so you've got to install it by pressing somewhere empty on your homescreen. The widget menu should pop up, and you can choose it from that.
- But it doesn't appear in my app drawer and I haven't bothered to read this!
- No problem, simply go to the Market and give it a really low rating along with a comment on how it doesn't work. Afterwards, uninstall it, leaving the comment and rating there forever. This will ensure anyone else interested in using the app will think it's broken!
- It doesn't count!
- The widget only counts during your work hours, after this it shows the total for the day. It should say 'Not working' at the bottom if it's not counting. If it doesn't then there's a problem! Please email and tell me.
- It doesn't #$%*&*##&$ work on my Bluelans Sciphone / Kogan Agora / Kyocera Zio !
- Feel free to contact me and vent your spleen. Please remember there's a lot of Android devices and I only have one to develop this on.
- All this counting is draining my battery!
- You can choose to update the widget every minute in the settings. This will drain your battery less. Note that this will stop the cool whirly counting effect, though.
- I hate the notification messing up my nice tidy notification area!
- Yeah, join the club. Unfortunately, Android recently changed the rules so any long-running program MUST show something in the notification area. Believe me, I hate it too and would love to get rid of it.. Just be glad I found a way to get rid of the status bar icon!
- I've loaded the latest bleeding-edge mod onto my phone and, strangely, apps which run perfectly with normal, quality controlled Android manufacturer releases don't seem to work with this untested work-in-progress I found somewhere on the internet?
- Please don't complain if apps don't work with your mod. I'm not going to overwrite my perfectly working manufacturer Android version to test if every new mod release works, sorry. Also, try Google: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17247-cm7-rc1-widget-problem/
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. To set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Business customer, please visit http://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you've set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select BigPond® broadband plans and Telstra home phone services.
• View estimated usage for your Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget.
• Purchase a Data Pack.
• View your international roaming status.
• Apply to activate International roaming and purchase data packs for use while overseas.
• Manage your MessageBank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using.
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer.
• View details of suspended post-paid services.
For Small Business customers:
Once you've set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries and download a PDF version of your bill.
• Pay your bills.
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans.
• View estimated usage for your post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the Widget.
• Find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• Get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
For Pre-Paid customers:
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance.
• Recharge your service.
• Purchase a Plus Pack.
• Tap through to change the offer of the service you are using.
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
For all users:
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• Locate your nearest Telstra store.
• Get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat.
• Customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme.
Standard data charges apply to download this app. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this app unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where you link through to the Telstra THANKS™ offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
beta access is available via Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/communities/103513652060850663285
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
Les avantages de cette application :
- Suivre une quantité illimitée d'envois en France et à l'étranger.
- Localiser les Relais Colis® et agences TNT, en France et proches de chez vous
- Connaître en temps réel l'état d'avancement de mon colis
- Envoi de push de notification à chaque étape de l’acheminement de mon colis
- Calculer son itinéraire pour aller récupérer son colis en Relais Colis® ou une agence TNT, pour un colis national
- Contacter un conseiller TNT
- Suivre l'actualité TNT
Vous pouvez maintenant suivre vos envois en temps réel, qu'ils soient livrés en France ou à l'étranger, grâce à votre application TNT.
Téléchargez dès maintenant l'application Suivi TNT et suivez en temps réel vos envois.
If you're StayConnected customer with Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assist you in backing up 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've back up from your phone.
GPS location checks
Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information.
Factory reset or wipe data stored on the cloud from the StayConnected desktop portal.
Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Manage your to-do list effortlessly using TNT - the to-do list / task list app for Android that syncs automatically with Google Tasks!
TNT is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed with the goal of being the best task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. TNT helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-dos with minimal effort. Just key in your to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Languages available in this edition include:
The Telstra PhoneWords app is a great tool to reserve the perfect PhoneName for your customer’s business.
The app includes a live search function to find a matching number that spells a word and provides you with the fastest way to reserve one.
Browse over 7000 PhoneNames from popular industry terms, business names to the more unusual or just tap to contact your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager.
Reserve your PhoneName today!
· Enjoy the simple function of reserving a PhoneName for your customer’s business. · Displays live data of over 7000 available PhoneName. · Matches a PhoneName to suit your customer’s criteria. · Provides quick contact to your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager by phone or email. · Use as a tool while on the job to incorporate a PhoneName into your sales solution. · Eliminates the need for any paperwork.
· Easy to use - instant booking of PhoneName or instant request sent via email. · Choose between a 1300, 1800 or 13 pre-fix number. · Assists to quickly establish the PhoneName in your customers mind. · Increase access to Telstra PhoneWords and available PhoneNames. · Allows you to check availability without the need of a web browser or a sales person. · Delivers an easy, quick method of communication to Telstra PhoneWords. · Supports Telstra Partners by supplying PhoneNames with ease.
PhoneNames business Value:
When used consistently as a promotional tool PhoneNames have a positive impact on all advertising and marketing activities.
· Over 35,000 Australian businesses have secured a PhoneNames. · 37 of Australia’s top 50 advertisers use a PhoneName. · All fortune 500 Companies that advertise above the line use PhoneNames. · Research proves that 93% of Australian’s are aware of PhoneNames (source Roy Morgan research). · 87% of people surveyed prefer words over phone numbers (source Roy Morgan research).
· On set up fill in the required fields for settings to register your details only required once (you can change your settings at any time).
· Press on the prompt button to find available PhoneNames.
· View (Browse available PhoneNames) and enter a word.
· Press on enter (arrow button).
· Go to list results showing the variable (prefix, number, word).
· Press on (Reserve now button) to send a pre-filled email to Telstra PhoneWords.
· Or press on phone picture for direct call to your Telstra PhoneWords Sales Manager.
· PhoneNames will be reserved for 14 days only.
We love feedback.
If there’s a feature you want to see or have a question just email us at
Think of T-Cloud as an extra hard-drive you can use anywhere you have internet access. Best of all, you’ll have peace of mind: if something should happen to any of your devices, your files will be safe, stored securely for download when you need them.
- Australian cloud storage
- Manage your media files on the go or at home, including photos, audio, video and documents
- T-Cloud apps for PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, and your web browser
- Back up, sync, view, play, upload and download files
- Share large files and large numbers of files (ideal when too big to email)
- Get up to 3GB storage for free. If you need more storage, there’s a range of options available.
Create your T-Cloud account by going to telstra.com/tcloud
Note: Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud
Keywords: Telstra, T-Cloud, TCloud, T Cloud, Telstra T-Cloud, Australian, Cloud, Bigpond, Storage, Backup