The CMGi BuildAR app is an innovative new property visualisation tool using the magic of augmented reality. It gives home builders, architects and developers the ultimate tool to visualise their entire range of plans, in augmented reality, at the touch of a button.
What can you do with this app:
- Walk through the home on your chosen block - like its really there!
- Create trust between the builder and client while increasing the clients confidence in the home they have selected
- Reduce structural variations during the build due to the client already walking through a 1:1 real life scaled model
- Utilise the size of your block by confirming site boundaries while also ensuring the house is sited to take advantage of the sun and any other client requirements
To see more detail follow the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STr6wYJltbU
Make 2D plans a thing of the past and let your clients understand their design by letting them explore it at full scale. Augmented reality is one of the most revolutionary technologies of the 21st century. Embracing it will be the key to reducing variations, securing more sales and larger contracts.
Got questions? What is augmented reality? What’s the difference between virtual reality and augmented reality? Find out more at: https://www.cmgi.xyz
Features planned for the future:
- Small scale home to explain the step by step progress of the build e.g. Base through to completion
- Customisable walls, roofs, floors, kitchens
- Virtual reality support for Google Cardboard, Windows Mixed Reality, HTC Vive and Oculus Go
- Make notes while exploring the homes, for later reference
- More detailed models with animations and higher quality textures
- Augmented reality glasses support for a more immersive experience
- Download the “ARCore by Google” app from the Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.ar.core&hl=en
- Ensure you have a compatible device (this list is constantly updated) https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices