HealthKartPlus is India's First & Only Comprehensive Generic Drug Search Engine. Now Order Medicines Online from the App (in India only).
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
- Featured on NDTV Cell Guru & CNBC Awaaz Tech Guru
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India
- More than 100,000 downloads
It is the resource most used by the common consumers and also healthcare professionals for clinical information & as medical dictionary.
Use HealthKartPlus to discover cost effective generic drugs that can substitute prescription medicine. Further, you can explore how prescription medicine works & understand the required precaution and contraindication. The application also empowers you to compare drugs by prices, so that you can choose the most cost effective generic drug for a given prescription.
- Search & order medicines
- Place an order by uploading your prescription
- Re-order from previous prescriptions
- Check the availability of medicine near your location
- Real time price comparison
- Find alternative medicines in India
- Choose generics of the drugs
- Save your Favorite medicines and brand for future reference
- Add a medicine to the database yourself
- Over 1 Lakh drugs included in the database
- Save huge on your medicine bills
- Use as Medical Dictionary for Medical Students & Doctors
MEDICINE GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Detailed Drug Information
- Maximum Retail Price
- Drug Manufacturer
- Drug Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug Mechanism
- Drug Contraindications
- Drug Alternatives & Prices
- Typical Usage Guidelines
Keywords: medicine, drug search, generic drugs, find medicines, drug dictionary, Healthkart, Health kart, cheap medicines, alternate medicines, medical help, order medicines online, epocrates, webMd, Medscape, medical handbook, iPharmacy drug guide, drug dictionary, medicine dictionary, medicine alternatives, order medicines
Download a complete solution to know about medicine like there actual meaning there side effect and also to know about the drugs. it gives free information about top tablets you can learn them in roaming here and there, by travelling, in clinic.
we provide the facility of advance search in our doctor dictionary. which helped you all to seach your need. it come with the name called doctors dictionary helping you all to know true meaning of drugs and medicine.Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.it is helpful for all medicals student which want the meaning of particular drugs or medicine.
tags: Pocket doctor Dictionary, drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, doctor guide, medicine info, medicine help, medicine dictionary, medicine, medicines book, med pocketbook
we provide the best interface to easy read and revise it daily bases.
Important medicine information
Use of Medicine
Attention : Keep in mind
Effect of Medicine
Easy interface to learn.
Offline open it and read means no internet connection need
Fast mode with FMS algorithm.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.
Ayurveda is used today as a generic term for traditional Indian medicine. By combining organoleptic (sense-based) empirical medicine with religious ritual perspectives, Ayurveda is a complete medical system. It deals with health in all its aspects; physical health, mental balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle, as well as treating and managing specific diseases. Ayurveda teaches respect for nature, appreciation of life and the means to empower the individual. It is holistic medicine at its best.
Ayurvedic herbal is an overview of the wonders of ayurvedic pharmacology: how Ayurveda understands plants, how it prepares them and how these preparations are used. Ayurveda is literally translated as science of life but it can also be described as the way of living with awareness and promoting longevity. Ayurveda tells us which substances, qualities and actions are life enhancing, and which are not.
Consistently ranked in the top 200 medical apps in over 50 countries!!
ERres is an easy-to-navigate bedside tool containing the various calculators, medication lists, algorithms, decision rules, clinical policies and core content most often looked up by emergency care providers.
An evidence-based and up-to-date app that works on all of your Android devices. Continuously updated and expanded.
So why continue buying paperback references year after year when for the price of a large mocha latte you can buy ERres now and get all future updates... for free!?!?
"This app is fantastic. Great on android, great on iPhone. Reasonably priced, simple to use and crammed with useful information. I. Love. It." - Lifeinthefastlane.com
For more screenshots check out our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ERresapp
Below is a limited list of features:
- Common findings
- Elimination by dialysis
- Prevent absorption
- Specific toxins
- CSF analysis
- Intraosseous needles
- Local anesthetics
- NIH stroke scale
- IVC/fluid status
Intubation and sedation:
- Post-intubation care
- Procedural sedation meds
- RSI meds
- RSI in head injury
- Sedation scales
- ACLS and PALS algorithms
- Code meds
- H's and T's
- C-spine clearance
- DVT and pulmonary embolism
- Knee trauma
- Minor head trauma
- Ottawa rules
- Pediatric septic hip
- Pneumonia scores
- Strep throat
- Stroke and TIA
- Syncope rules
- TIMI score for UA/NSTEMI
- Westley croup score
- Common drips
- Hypertensive emergency
- IV fluids
- Local anesthetics
- Acid base
- Allergy and anaphylaxis
- Burns (referral, rule of 9's)
- Cardiology (Duke criteria, STEMI guidelines, ECG section)
- Dental (ellis classification, teeth numbering)
- Endocrine and lytes (hyperkalemia and thyroid storm)
- GU and renal (priapism, STD treatment, UTI/pyelonephritis)
- Heme/Onc (factor replacement, neutropenic fever, supratherapeutic INR)
- Lab values
- Neurology (seizures, spinal cord syndromes, stroke)
- OB/Gyn (OB wheel, postpartum hemorrhage, rhogam, shoulder dystocia)
- Ophtho (acute glaucoma, visual pathway)
- Pulmonary (asthma treatment, predicted peak flow rates)
- Head (TBI guidelines, CT decision rules, RSI in head injury)
- Neck and cord (spinal cord syndromes, spine fractures, zones of the neck)
- Chest (blunt cardiac injury, hemothorax and pneumothorax)
- Upper extremity (elbow ossification centers)
- Lower extremity (bohler's angle, patella alta/infera)
- More (hemorrhage classification, rabies prophylaxis)
- Weight based tape
- Acute otitis media
- APGAR score
- Elbow ossification centers
- Fever guidelines
- Febrile seizures
- Salter-harris fractures
- Sick neonate differential
- Vital signs
Written by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital this completely updated, highly regarded, best-selling reference is ideal for medical students, interns, residents, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
- Content has been fully updated to include the most recent information across the full breadth of inpatient internal medicine
- Bulleted lists combined with tables and algorithms allow busy clinicians to find the information they need rapidly
- Tabs help locate major organ systems quickly
- Includes classic normal and abnormal images (CT scans, echos, slides, peripheral blood smears) in the areas of coronary, respiratory, abdominal, hematology, pathology, urine, joint, and microbiology
- Includes 15 Calculators and 38 interactive flowcharts which help in making quick decisions
- Covers major topics in internal medicine
- Evidence-based information
Nice app for Doctors / Medical Practitioners / home users for regular medicine search for any problem in the body.
Very simple to use, user can search using medicine names or body part names as per following methods
1) By Alphabetical search method
2) User can enter the body part OR name of the disease to search for ex. "throat" or "nose" or "eye" or any medicine name such as "Benzydamine".
app will display the medicines related to that body part or disease name.
Complete or part of the name is also fine for ex. "Benz" OR "Ben" OR "enz" etc, it will search the matching entries in the database and display a list along with the short description.
Click on the search result to see the details
3) User can do search within search also if listing is big
4) User can browse through all the medicines one by one, we have provided "Next" and "Previous" buttons in the drug details page.
Very simple to use for any type of users.
For one medicine it will display following details
1) Drug Name
3) Generic Name
5) Therapeutic Classification
6) Trade Name
7) Why to Prescribe
8) When to Take
9) How to Take
11) Side Effects
12) Other Precautions
Kindly let us know in case you find any difficulty in using the app or in case you have any feedback.
Thanks and happy browsing
Team - Honey Computing Services
All of the vital information from the Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook is now available for Android! The Tarascon Adult Emergency App is part of the popular Tarascon® Series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The Tarascon Adult Emergency App is the ultimate portable reference for the busy emergency physician or internist! Packed with essential lists, figures, & tables, this App provides instant reminders of hard-to-remember yet vitally important clinical information. Convenient searchable reference sections include dysrhythmia protocols, emergency drug infusions, antibiotic therapy, rapid-sequence intubation, toxicology, trauma care, burn care, and much more. Busy physicians now have all the information they need from the Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook at their fingertips!
A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harrison’s Manual of Medicine service. ==
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Prognosis : Emergency Medicine contains 15 completely new cases which will challenge your diagnostic and management skills to the maximum.
Experienced MDs should expect an exciting challenge.
Residents and Medical Students can expect to gain excellent risk-free exposure to real-life clinical scenarios.
The 72 existing 'Emergency Medicine' cases released in "Prognosis : Your Diagnosis" are also included, bringing all emergencies under a single roof!
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for keeping up to date, or even for quick revision before recertification or examinations.
The emergency medicine scenarios covered include:
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
WikEM is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice. Via wiki notes on http://www.wikem.org, WikEM features a continually available updated set of notes and checklists that allow for rapid reference of key information. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
If there are some issues with downloading from the app market, you can alternatively find a link to the apk at wikem.org
It included over 15000 medicine term for your quick reference.
Download Medicine Dictionary today to know disease and there actual meaning.
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Medicine Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 10,000 Terms – Included all the popular and common Medicine terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required.
8. Small Size <1MB – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android space .
Keywords: Medical Dictionary, Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical,
doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric.
More from developer
it helping you all to know true meaning of Disease and drugs. Download best app of Disease + drugs with collection of disease , drugs and there meaning. it is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular disease.This is the best Android application in my opinion! It helped me so much as a medical student and I will give an combine app of drugs and disease to Medical Applications on smartphones!
An excellent dictionary for both consumers and health professionals
Identify more than 10000 drug and disease
Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely
Keywords: disease guide , Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical, doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric, drugs guide, drugs help
Database includes the 1000 most famous drugs medications.
Includes Brand Name, Generic Name, Important Classification, and side effect of drugs.
Quick advance search
User friendly interface
The app can be used to get information but can not and should not apply with a doctor consult or a pharmacist.
Key id: Drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, drugs guide, drugs info, drugs help
Human Respiratory System
Introduction of respiratory system
Description of respiratory system
Anatomy of the Respiratory System
Parts of Lower Respiratory Tract
Parts of the Upper Respiratory Tract
How the Lungs and Respiratory System Work
Diseases of the Lungs
Physiology of Respiratory System
Introduction of Nervous System
Types of Neurons
Function of Nervous System
Central Nervous System (CNS)
Sense organs of Nervous System
Human Circulatory System
Introduction to the system
Description of Human Circulatory System
What is Blood
Vertebrate Cardiovascular System
Vertebrate Vascular Systems
Symptoms of Poor Circulation
Human skelton system
Introduction to system
Skeletal System Anatomy
Components of Human Skeleton
Functions of human skeleton
Divisions of Human Skeleton
Diseases of the skeletal system
Skeletal System Physiology
Some Important Defination
Working of Digestive System
Digestive system diseases
Digestive system solutions
Human Muscular System
Introduction to Muscular system
Description of Muscular system
Muscular System Anatomy
Description of Muscular system
Muscles That Act On Anterior Arm
Muscles That Act On Posterior Arm
Muscles That Act On Anterior Shoulder
Diseases of Muscular system
Muscular System Physiology
Lymphatic System and Immunity
Itroduction Lymphatic System and Immunity
Description of Lymphatic system and immunity
Immune System Organs
Functions of the Blood, Lymphatic, Immune
Diseases of the immune system
Immune and Lymphatic System Physiology
Get the best notes of topic here
Human Respiratory System: Your respiratory system is made up of the organs in your body that help you to breathe. Remember, that Respiration = Breathing. The goal of breathing is to deliver oxygen to the body and to take away carbon dioxide.
Nervous System: As the most complex system, the nervous system serves as the body control center and communications electrical-chemical wiring network. As a key homeostatic regulatory and coordinating system, it detects, interprets, and responds to changes in internal and external conditions.
Human Circulatory System: The cardiovascular system consists of the heart, blood vessels, and the approximately 5 liters of blood that the blood vessels transport. Responsible for transporting oxygen, nutrients, hormones, and cellular waste products throughout the body.
Human skelton system: Skeletal system is the system of bones, associated cartilages and joints of human body. Together these structures form the human skeleton. Skeleton can be defined as the hard framework of human body around which the entire body is built. Almost all the hard parts of human body are components of human skeletal system.
Digestive System: Human digestive system,the system used in the human body for the process of digestion. The human digestive system consists primarily of the digestive tract, or the series of structures and organs through which food and liquids pass during their processing into forms absorbable into the bloodstream.
and also get so much material.
One of the main advantages of the application is a customizable interface, which allows you to adapt the guide to your preference. it is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular disease. This Handbook of diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners.
Keep up to date with the Medical Diseases and what are condition to occur that disease, so that you can take medicine for that disease
Keywords: Disease & Condition Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical,.disease & condition guide
All information is divided with index file.
Fast to learn about whole body bone.
No carry to book now.
Free to download.
Bone disease and important bone guide is available here.
Human Bones application include:
Inferior Nasal Conchae
Human Rib Bone
Human Rib Bone Fracture
Human Sternum bone
Human Sternum Bone Fracture
the vertebral column
Human Cervical Vertebrae
Human Cervical Vertebrae Fracture
Human Lumbar Vertebrae
Human Lumbar Vertebrae Fracture
Human Thoracic vertebrates bone
Human Thoracic vertebrates bone Fracture
Human Humerus bone
Human Humerus bone Fracture
Human Radius bone
Human Radius bone Fracture
Human Ulna bone
Human Ulna bone Fracture
Human Capitate bone
Human Capitate bone Fracture
Human Carpal (wrist) bones
Human Carpal (Wrist) Bone Fracture
Human Hamate bone
Human Hamate bone Fracture
Human Lunate Bone
Human Lunate Bone Fracture
Human Metacarpal bones
Human Metacarpal bones Fracture
Human pisiform bone
Human pisiform bone fracture
Human Scaphoid Bone
Human Scaphoid Bone Fracture
Human Trapezium bone
Human Trapezium bone Fracture
Human Trapezoid bone
Human Trapezoid bone Fracture
Human Triquetrum bone
Human Triquetral bone fracture
finger bones or phalanges
Human Distal Phalanges Bone
Human Distal Phalanges Bone Fracture
Human Intermediate phalanges Bone
Human Intermediate phalanges Bone Fracture
Human proximal phalanges Bone
Human proximal phalanges Bone Fracture
Human Coccyx or Tail Bone
Human Coccyx or Tail Bone Disease
Human OS Hip Bone Ilium
Human OS Hip Bone Pubis Ischium
Human Sacrum Bone
Human Femur Bone
Human Thigh Bone Disease
Human Fibula Bone
Human Fibula Bone Disease
Human Patella Bone
Human Patella Bone Disease
Human Tibia Bone
Tags: human parts , human bone system, learn bone part , bone guide , bone book medicals bone guide, bones
Chicken is one of America's favorite foods and many different dishes can be created with Chicken! With this collection of Chicken Recipes your sure to find something everyone in your family will like!
Achaari Murgh with Desi Ghee Khichdi
Andhra Pepper Chicken
Balinese Chicken Satay
Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Buttermilk Chicken with Char Grilled Broccoli
Chettinad Style Chicken Curry
Chicken Balls in Yakitori Sauce
Chicken Cashew Nuts
Chicken in Barbecue Sauce
Chicken in Net Parcels
Chicken Lollipops with Thai Hot Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Crumb Fried Chicken
Crunchy Seviyan Chicken
Gka Prow Gai a.k.a Basil Chicken
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Lemongrass & Chilli
Guilt Free Chicken Tacos
Himachali Tawa Murgh
Kachchi Mirchi Ka Murgh
Karare Murgh ke Pasande
Kashmiri Chicken Pulao
Kozhi Vartha Kari
Light Chicken Fiesta
Low Fat Murgh Kurkuri
Microwave Tandoori Chicken
Murgh Badam Korma
Murgh Chaandi Korma
Oriental Basil Chicken
Paprika Roast Chicken
Peri Peri Chicken
Sailana Junglee Murgh
Spicy Chicken Wings
Szechwan Style Chicken
Guilt Free Chilli
KFC Style Fried Chicken
Marinated Grilled Chicken Legs
and many more....
Great for keeping your children entertained on the move or for helping kids to develop in their early years.
Keywords: Kids, Educational, fun, children, app ,Child, Games, Preschool, School,alphabet, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract,free, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine , ten, Addition, Subtraction, animals, cat, dog, cow,