// Key Features:
• Table of Drugs and Chemicals
• Index to External Causes
• Index to Procedures
• Tabular List of Procedures
• Section on Morphology of Neoplasms
• Section on Classification of Drugs
• Section on Classification of Industrial Accidents
• List of Three-Digit Categories
The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services are the U.S. governmental agencies responsible for overseeing all changes and modifications to the ICD-9-CM.
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.