#1 selling Medicare Benefits Schedule app for Android & iPhone!
★ Find Medicare items and fees for consultations/procedures ★
Must-have app for Australian doctors, nurses and proceduralists!
1. The entire Medicare Benefits Schedule at your finger tips
2. No internet connection required
3. Quickly browse or search items using text/numbers
4. Colour coded items for easy viewing
5. Organise favourite lists for frequently used items
6. Assistant fee calculation - including ability to use AMA fees
We are Galen Medical - apps designed by doctors for doctors.
Perfectionists by nature. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us and we will get back to you asap.
Follow us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/galenmed) for more updates.
+++ Also available for iPhone +++ Just search 'myMBS' +++
Interacting with Medicare is quicker and easier with the Australian Government’s Express Plus Medicare app. Use the app to view your Medicare claim history, update your contact and bank account details, for Medicare claims and much more.
You need to be registered for Medicare Online Services and have a MyGov account to use Express Plus Medicare. You can use your existing MyGov username and password to set up your four-digit pin for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—only a four-digit PIN is required. Just set up your four-digit PIN by answering a secret question which you have previously set up.
Express Plus Medicare is available on supported Android 2.3.3 or above devices.
Services available via Express Plus Medicare:
• request a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and update your address, phone and email details
• view and update your bank account details
• view your Medicare card details
• view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement
• view your Child Immunisation History Statement
• view your Medicare Safety Net information
• store statements in the Secure Vault
• view your receipt history
• find your nearest Medicare service centre.
There are 25 items that can be claimed using the app that do not require the customer to upload a receipt. These claims are also already available in Medicare Online Services.
All other claims submitted via the app will require you to capture and upload a receipt to support the claim.
By using Express Plus Medicare you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
From Arthritis to Zoster, through the cold and flu, musculoskeletal pain and intestinal disorders; MediCare will try to explain your problems with a diagnosis!
All you have to do is answer "yes" or "no" to the questions prepared for you by a valid medical team.
keywords: symptom checker pocket doctor disease medicines drugs therapy treatment physician
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Junior Woodchucks Guidebook of Electrophysiology!
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol and apixaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
Categories: Medicine, Medical Apps, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.