iBlueButton is ideally suited towards those consumers covered by Medicare or their family care givers, Americans covered by TRICARE, Veterans and individuals whose healthcare providers are using the services of California Direct or San Diego HealthConnect to securely send medical records to their patients mobile devices running the iBlueButton app.
The iBlueButton® app is an award winning app (Fierce 2013 Healthcare Innovation Award; U.S Department of Health and Human Services: 2012 Blue Button Mash Up Challenge winner) designed by a team of physicians and programmers committed to providing consumers secure and convenient access to their personal health information – and the personal health information of their loved ones – so that they can directly share this information with their doctors wherever they are seen.
Following a path of continuous innovation and improvement, iBlueButton includes these main features –
• Create and maintain full personal-health Profiles for you and your loved ones.
• Automatic BlueButton record download and access from leading Blue Button enabled patient portals, including My HealtheVet for Veterans; MyMedicare for Medicare beneficiaries, TRICARE Online for active-duty military, as well as Aetna and RelayHealth.
• The award-winning MyMedicare dashboard with the ability to filter between 6, 12 and 36 month views. The MyMedicare dashboard displays the unwieldy, coded and text-based MyMedicare Blue Button record into a beautiful and intuitive user interface, organizing your Medicare record into pleasing tables for medications, conditions and other information.
• Automatic access of your medical records from your healthcare provider electronic medical record (EMR) systems using 2014 certified EMRs with the use of a secure e-mail type of transmission called the Direct protocol. iBlueButton automatically generates Direct addresses for each Profile so that you can receive your health record directly from your doctor on your own device. This exact feature of sending records from providers to iBlueButton Direct addresses is currently in production with San Diego Health Connect and California Direct.
• Automatic creation of a Summary Record. The iBlueButton app automatically creates a “Summary Record” from all records received in your app (e.g. EMR records, VA, TRICARE, or Medicare Blue Button records).
• Easy lookup for health information at MedlinePlus for medical conditions, medications, immunizations listed in the Summary Record.
• Easy annotation of your Summary Record or your family member record with self-entered information about allergies, over-the-counter or other medications, or additional medical conditions with easy-to-select lists.
• Mark data-specific Summary Record data as private, as well as possible erroneous diagnosis or medication information seen in your records.
• Share health records with your doctor. Easily and securely “Push” your records directly to your doctor’s iPad at the time of you are being seen. At the same time, receive back on your iPhone health records transferred by your doctor.
• Access other apps and transferring files including images: Scan paper records using the built-in camera function, or import photos into the app from your camera roll.
• Unique privacy feature: The iBlueButton app does not store any of your sensitive personal health record information on a Humetrix or third party server to be shared with other entities. All your information is securely stored, encrypted on your personal mobile device which only you can access.
Humetrix is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of users of the iBlueButton app. For our full Privacy statement, please visit the following page of our website: http://www.humetrix.com/ibb_privacy_policy.html
This simple to use VA medical disability calculator will give you a good idea of what to expect during your disability rating medical exam with the VA. It will walk you through the process including possible medical questions, potential physical exams, labs, x-rays and other tests that the VA physician might consider necessary to determine your exact disability rating. While My VA Disability app does not guarantee the final dollar amount of your disability compensation, it will give you a very good estimate of what you can expect to receive on a monthly basis.
Simplify your life leading up to retirement or separation from the armed services. Maximize your VA benefit resources. Secure the monthly disability compensation you deserve by downloading My VA Disability app today!
- Updated the calculations for disability rating, which was not reordering them before calculating. Please let us know if there are still any errors.
- Updated the database to the current values as of December 1, 2014. If there are any errors, please let us know.
- Updated the database to the current values.
- added a spinner to filter the diagnoses list by category.
- Updated the "More" tab with url links to our website.
- Updated from the legacy AdMob code. Help support us!
- There is no functionality for Bilaterality at this time. While we still plan on updating this as soon as possible, we are currently understaffed. In the meantime, use this app if you require bilaterality:
“We are extremely pleased with the feedback for our award nominated joining forces app and the request for something similar for service veterans. This new app has real potential to contribute to helping understand mental health issues, de-stigmatising and providing support”.
South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are part of the national veterans network across the NHS and other providers.
My Doc Notes FREE features:
• Create or organize folders by topic
• Add text notes
• Add voice memos with playback
• Add due dates
• Add note priorities
• Record and playback your doctor’s visit (with your doctor’s permission)
• See all questions in a single folder
• Upgrade to ad-free My Doc Notes for $1.99
• iOS and Android platforms
Through PrimeMOBILE, providers in all specialties and subspecialties can practice sound medicine - and communicate with peers - from any remote location.
Requirements: PrimeMOBILE v3.1 requires PrimeSUITE v16.2 SP1 HF6 or later, Rx features requires v17.10.04 or later.
v3.1 functionality includes :
- Rx and eRx
- View Patient list
- View Recent patient list
- Search for patients
- Add new patient
- View Patient Facesheet
- Edit Patient Facesheet
- View Patient Documents
- View Patient Inbound charge
- Add new charge
- Edit existing Charge
- Import Photo to Patient Chart
- Create Text Note