iBlueButton is ideally suited towards those consumers covered by Medicare or their family care givers, Americans covered by TRICARE, Veterans and individuals whose healthcare providers are using the services of California Direct or San Diego HealthConnect to securely send medical records to their patients mobile devices running the iBlueButton app.
The iBlueButton® app is an award winning app (Fierce 2013 Healthcare Innovation Award; U.S Department of Health and Human Services: 2012 Blue Button Mash Up Challenge winner) designed by a team of physicians and programmers committed to providing consumers secure and convenient access to their personal health information – and the personal health information of their loved ones – so that they can directly share this information with their doctors wherever they are seen.
Following a path of continuous innovation and improvement, iBlueButton includes these main features –
• Create and maintain full personal-health Profiles for you and your loved ones.
• Automatic BlueButton record download and access from leading Blue Button enabled patient portals, including My HealtheVet for Veterans; MyMedicare for Medicare beneficiaries, TRICARE Online for active-duty military, as well as Aetna and RelayHealth.
• The award-winning MyMedicare dashboard with the ability to filter between 6, 12 and 36 month views. The MyMedicare dashboard displays the unwieldy, coded and text-based MyMedicare Blue Button record into a beautiful and intuitive user interface, organizing your Medicare record into pleasing tables for medications, conditions and other information.
• Automatic access of your medical records from your healthcare provider electronic medical record (EMR) systems using 2014 certified EMRs with the use of a secure e-mail type of transmission called the Direct protocol. iBlueButton automatically generates Direct addresses for each Profile so that you can receive your health record directly from your doctor on your own device. This exact feature of sending records from providers to iBlueButton Direct addresses is currently in production with San Diego Health Connect and California Direct.
• Automatic creation of a Summary Record. The iBlueButton app automatically creates a “Summary Record” from all records received in your app (e.g. EMR records, VA, TRICARE, or Medicare Blue Button records).
• Easy lookup for health information at MedlinePlus for medical conditions, medications, immunizations listed in the Summary Record.
• Easy annotation of your Summary Record or your family member record with self-entered information about allergies, over-the-counter or other medications, or additional medical conditions with easy-to-select lists.
• Mark data-specific Summary Record data as private, as well as possible erroneous diagnosis or medication information seen in your records.
• Share health records with your doctor. Easily and securely “Push” your records directly to your doctor’s iPad at the time of you are being seen. At the same time, receive back on your iPhone health records transferred by your doctor.
• Access other apps and transferring files including images: Scan paper records using the built-in camera function, or import photos into the app from your camera roll.
• Unique privacy feature: The iBlueButton app does not store any of your sensitive personal health record information on a Humetrix or third party server to be shared with other entities. All your information is securely stored, encrypted on your personal mobile device which only you can access.
Humetrix is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of users of the iBlueButton app. For our full Privacy statement, please visit the following page of our website: http://www.humetrix.com/ibb_privacy_policy.html
This simple to use VA medical disability calculator will give you a good idea of what to expect during your disability rating medical exam with the VA. It will walk you through the process including possible medical questions, potential physical exams, labs, x-rays and other tests that the VA physician might consider necessary to determine your exact disability rating. While My VA Disability app does not guarantee the final dollar amount of your disability compensation, it will give you a very good estimate of what you can expect to receive on a monthly basis.
Simplify your life leading up to retirement or separation from the armed services. Maximize your VA benefit resources. Secure the monthly disability compensation you deserve by downloading My VA Disability app today!
- Updated the database to the current values as of December 1, 2014. If there are any errors, please let us know.
- Updated the database to the current values.
- added a spinner to filter the diagnoses list by category.
- Updated the "More" tab with url links to our website.
- Updated from the legacy AdMob code. Help support us!
- There is no functionality for Bilaterality at this time. While we still plan on updating this as soon as possible, we are currently understaffed. In the meantime, use this app if you require bilaterality:
My Doc Notes FREE features:
• Create or organize folders by topic
• Add text notes
• Add voice memos with playback
• Add due dates
• Add note priorities
• Record and playback your doctor’s visit (with your doctor’s permission)
• See all questions in a single folder
• Upgrade to ad-free My Doc Notes for $1.99
• iOS and Android platforms
Welcome to myHealthButton – a free mobile app that gives you real-time access to your Child Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), or Medicaid benefits instantly and securely in the palm of your hand! From receiving reminders and educational alerts to the ability to search for a provider “Near Me,” this application simplifies beneficiary interaction with the Medicaid system.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian or the head of your household, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
- General Medicaid Features
- View your or your dependent's Benefits
- View your Medicaid Card
- View and update your Other Insurance Information
- Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries can find Medicaid Providers “Near Me” or by a customized search
- Children’s Special Health Care Services
- View your Qualifying Diagnoses
- View Authorized Providers
- Women, Infants & Children
- View your real-time Food Benefits Balance
- Receive Alerts
- Reminders for Appointments
- Educational Tips
- System Alerts
- Customize It!
- Set up text messaging to receive your alerts on your phone
- Add, modify or remove beneficiaries
Safe and Secure:
myHealthButton has all the advanced security you would expect for an application containing your private health information. We have implemented safety features currently in use by the banking industry.
- Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
- Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
- No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
- Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
The MEDZ companion mobile application provides users who are on the go with a simple and easy to use application. The application provides user with the ability to easily navigate, view and filter aggregate information pertaining to the overall Medicare Claims. The complete dashboard can be viewed at http://www.zenithech.com/challenge/medicare/