Users can set this feature on/off, and the vibrating duration.
This app is so simple, so no screenshot:-)
Please email me if it does not work right(Thanks Addison, Liu, Sam for testing)
0.0.8: Add Germany support.
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
• Ability to sort and reorder stickers
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
初期費用: 無料、月額基本料: 無料、最低利用期間: なし
Why it is needed? Many network carriers or telecom services offer free calls for first 5, 10, 20, xx minutes. If you don’t want to monitoring the elapsed time and manually hang-up the call while talking, then you can have this application do it for you.
NOTICE: LG PHONEs
LGs may not hang up, in this case, please try to enable Setting->Accessibility->Power button ends calls (Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->Colgar or Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->"El boton de activado finalizar")
1/ Auto hang up: user sets time limit once and the application will be in standby mode; whenever there is an outgoing call or incoming call (optionally), the application will be activated and begin to time the call.
2/ Periodic notifications: This is useful for people who are charged per minute.
3/ Specific numbers: Allow you to specify individual phone numbers to apply limit of talk time to. You can add phone number to specific number list either by picking up contact from contacts list or by adding phone number prefixes, which are common beginning digits of the phone numbers that you want to add to the specific number list. Please note that when you choose to use “Specific numbers” feature, call-timer will not be activated (no auto hang up nor notifications) for phone numbers which do not belong to those numbers that have been added to specific number list.
4/ Multi-call support. Please read more at http://call-timer.blogspot.com/2013/01/multi-call-feature.html
5/ Timer can start either when call is answered or dialed. There is an option for you to change when timer starts. Please note that some phones and Android builds (especially, Android 4.1.2 and above) don't support timer start on answer. In that case, you need to change the option to "Timer start on DIAL" to keep the application working.
6/ Auto redial.
7/ To be notified before hang-up
8/ Temporarily disable call timer for current call
9/ Exclude contacts from timer: If you don't want call timer to have effect on certain contacts or prefixes (for example, toll free numbers), you could do that though "Exclude numbers".
10/ Widget for fast enable/disable and for dialing most contacted contacts.
NOTE on USAGE:
- OPEN THE APP AT LEAST ONCE AFTER INSTALL, otherwise force close error will occur due to first time data is not initialized
- The Call timer automatically deducts 5 seconds from your configured duration. Ex, if you set 5 Minute, phone will hang up at 4' 55" from connect. This will guarantee that you don't have to pay extra-bill because of clock difference.
Please send suggestions or report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone could help in translation, please send an email to us.
- Many thanks to Fernando Salazar Peris for Spanish translation!
- Many thanks to Mikhail Kitaev for Russian translation!
- Many thanks to Yvette Wang for translation into Chinese
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
- ANDROID WEAR: Reply with voice from wearable devices
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
▷ LINE’s New Features
Chat search feature: Never lose track of a conversation again with the new chat search feature. Search chat room names and messages with Android 4.1 and above or just chat room names with Android 2.3 and above.
▷ LINE’s Main Features
Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!
Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.
A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.
Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.
Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.
We recommend that you use LINE with Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
For more information about LINE, check out our official website.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Notify the elapsed time during a call.
Notifications can be set to vibrate and beep.
Vibration can be set at the end of the call.
Frequency (1-3) to specify
Adjust the volume of the beep
Improved for task killer software.
For example, this approach should be.
Are you concerned that the call to become more than 10 minutes.
Repeat notifications in minutes.
Or notification time (in minutes) can be set up to three.
The default is 5 minutes is 10 minutes and 15 minutes notice.
Basic and outgoing, incoming calls can be chosen arbitrarily.
automatic hang up call.
[If the notification does not work]
- Change the settings for the notification method.
- Change the settings for the beep.
When the outgoing notification will be included in the time between calls,
Call duration (in seconds) can be adjusted.
Please register if necessary.
With this app, you can answer (Xperia™ only), reject or mute incoming calls. If you are using a SmartWatch 2 SW2, Call handling smart extension incorporates favorite contacts, phone book, call log and dial functions.
Please note that the answer function only works with compatible Xperia™ smartphones.
Calling emergency numbers is not supported in SmartWatch 2. Use phone to call SOS emergency.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application tray or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
BridgeCall is a free call service that lets you make calls without launching its app. It automatically connects to calls for free between BridgeCall users using the phone's default calling app. More than 1.5 million users already use BridgeCall to make free calls to their loved ones.
★★★★ Best voice quality ever
★★★★ Very simple. I love it!
★★★★★ It is way better than Viber.
BridgeCall users can talk for free on 3G/4G/LTE/WIFI network. Voice rate is completely free between BridgeCall users. If your device is not connected to the Internet, Bridge redirects a call as a regular call that uses your minutes.
How to use
Bridge Free Call - You will hear the Bridge sound and see a green bar at the top of the phone call screen.
Regular Call – You will hear regular ring tone and see a grey bar on the top of the phone call screen.
Please look at top of the phone call screen and make sure that it says “Bridge free call”
iOS version is not ready yet.
Bridge Mobile, Inc.
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
With this application, you can create a shortcut of LINE Premium Call, and it enables you to start LINE Premium Call with One Tap.
In addition, you can select whether to dial using LINE Premium Call or other dialers when you make a call from your contacts or recent calls.
Notice: If your smartphone does not display the screen to select whether to dial using LINE Premium Call or other dialers even if you have installed this application, please set "Select Dialer" of this application setting.
If you select a dialer with "Always" (Use by default for this action.), you can't reselect dialers until you reset your smartphone setting, "Launch by default".
This application makes it possible to select dialers with One Tap even if you have selected a dialer with "Always".
Not only LINE Premium Call and the default dialer, but also other dialers such as AGEphone, Media5-fone, MobileVOIP, Scydo, Skype, Viber, Zoiper and so on are selectable. (However, this application might not work normally with some models or dialers.)
Moreover, this application makes it possible to add a prefix number when dialing. (Preset prefixes is for Japanese telephone services. If you don't need them, please delete.)
This application has experimental functions (not yet guaranteed), which make it possible to disable the auto screen off and the vibration during a call made using LINE Premium Call.
"It's troublesome to unlock the screen when I want to hang up."
"It's annoying to get a vibraion from the calender / email notification during a call."
If you think so, please try using these functions.
※For using LINE Premium Call, You need to install LINE and set up LINE Premium Call.
※This application is not LINE official tool. But as a LINE Premium Call lover, I would be happy if it could contribute to the spread of LINE Premium Call.
※This application is available to select dialers even if LINE is not installed.
※If you have installed an application such as Call Confirm that makes it possible to confirm a call, this application doesn't sometimes make it possible to select dialers. For more information, see the help site. (https://sites.google.com/site/maestainer/support-en/help-premium_dialer)
※This application is trusted and safe Androider's official application that has been developed in Japan. (https://androider.jp/official/app/4e09c53920f2ea31/)
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
■ Calls to landlines 8.64 yen/3 mins
■ Calls to mobiles 17.28 yen/min
■ Calls to other 050 plus users Free! (Calls to other affiliated 050IP numbers are also free*2)
◆ Monthly subscription fee 324 yen (free for first month and second month)
* Customers are responsible for covering packet data transmission fees which arise from calls or receipt of emails. We recommend the use of a capped packet data plan.
* Some mobile phone plans offering especially good call rates may result in lower call rates than 050 plus.
* Click here for the “Good price” page for details of call rates. http://050plus.com/pc/charge/
* All prices are tax inclusive.
*2 Click here for a list of affiliated free call providers. http://www.ocn.ne.jp/voip/phone/service2/
■Customers enter into a contract when signing up to use 050 plus.
Payment may only be made by credit card.
■050 plus can be used on the handsets and terminals listed by NTT Communications as compatible.
See our website for a list of compatible devices（http://506506.ntt.com/ipphone/plus/notice.htm）.
■Recommend to a friend program!
Both you and the friend you invite will go in the draw to win fantastic prizes!
In order to enter, the invited friend must input an eight digit "friend introduction code" which they will receive via email. Once your friend's registration to 050 plus is complete, you will be automatically entered into the draw.
◎Click here for more details http://050plus.com/friends/
▼How to use the invite a friend function
1. Tap [Settings] on the bottom right of the app screen
2. Tap [Recommend to Friend]
3. Compose an email (the friend introduction code will be automatically included in the email)
☆IP phone function (both make and receive calls) using an 050 phone number
☆Voicemail (up to 20 messages of 90 seconds or less can be stored for 168 hours)
→Sound files of voice messages (wav format) can be sent as email attachments!
☆Display of Cost-saving *3
☆Contacts list grouping function
☆text message function （new featuer）
☆Recommend to Friend function
☆Function to display the 050 phone number of the free-call recipient
☆Mute, speaker, hold functions
*3 The cost displayed by the "Cost-saving" function is only an estimate and may differ from the actual amount saved.
Click here for the official website
●Please read the terms and conditions regarding the use of this application. (http://www.ntt.com/tariff/comm/pdf/c143.pdf)
If your phone is running Jelly Bean or above, ROOT permission will be required at first time you enable vibrating on call connected.
This plugin performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected. So you can just handle your phone and without putting it near your ear, when waiting for calls to be answered. Please adjust vibrate strength to suitable level first.
There's no guarantee that it works on all devices.