Click on the notice, can quickly launch "2G Only" setting screen.
source code here:
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
- status bar icon: 2G/3G
- home screen widget
- (Pro only) different icons to identify different network status
- (Lite only) Pro version features trial : different icons to identify different network status
- shortcut: mobile network settings, wifi settings
- user-defined app shortcuts (up to 8 apps)
- network info: network type, signal strength & mobile data connection status
(This feature may not work on some devices.)
- Always show question mark icon ("?") --- If you use normal 2G/3G network and always see question mark icon ("?"), use another SIM card may fix this problem. In this case, application can't get network type information. (known device: SE mini pro)
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
PS: if the app crashes simply upgrade it by downloading the version 1.1 from the store.
Semplice collegamento alle impostazioni per cambiare tipo di connessione internet (2g-3g).
Per qualsiasi segnalazione scrivete al mio indirizzo mail.
This widget is free and ad-free. We invite you to install it and enjoy!
With this widget you can
- Activate the 3G
- Disable 3G.
- Enable / disable (on / off) mobile data network with a single touch on the screen;
- The dynamic widget icon dropping down you know whether you are connected or disconnected.
- 3g widget
- 3g On Off
- data on off
- data enabler
If you have any suggestions, comments please send an email to our address developer.
Use it to get quick access to your 2G - 3G configuration.
You can found Shortcut 2G/3G inside the widgets folder OR in the application folder.
Instead of click 4 times to check your connection options, add this widget to your home screen and click once to access what you want.
You can turn on/off your wireless connection much faster that the traditional way.
Don't waste your time in many clicks to find the options to wireless connections, put this widget in your home screen and made easy data connection enable and data connection disable in your configuration options.
This app is available as a widget and as a normal app.
Enable and disable your HSDPA (3G) and EDGE (2G) wireless connections.
Get access to your access to your configuration only with one click.
Don't waste your time in many clicks to find the options to wireless connections. This will make easy data connection enable and data connection disable in your configuration options.
Enable and disable your HSDPA (3G) and EDGE (2G) wireless connections. Get access to your access to your configuration only with one click.
1. Change to 3G network.
It gives you the best speed for Internet!
2. Change to 3G network.
It can save us a lot of battery here.
Download our 2G/3G Speed Net and enjoy it!
Simple but useful application. Come here to access the network settings with one click.
1. Click on the button to switch to the 3G network. If the network is not stable, please switch back to the 2G network.
2. After switching to 3G network will reduce battery life.
3. After switching to 2G network speed will drop.
4. Vibration can remind us of converting successfully.
Quickly toggle your data connection (2G, 3G) with this SIMPLE APP. Disabling mobile data when you don't need it can increase your battery life. You can found 2G/3G in the application for us to switch quickly.
Instead of click 4 times to check your connection options, this app enables to click once to access what you want.
Note: some phones don't turn on mobile data when wi-fi is connected. This is not a bug.
MORE FROM WIKI:
Wireless networking can be used to meet many needs. Perhaps the most common use is to connect laptop users who travel from location to location. Another common use can be for mobile networks that connect via satellite. A wireless transmission method could be a logical choice to network a LAN segment that must frequently change locations. The following situations justify the use of wireless technology:
To span a distance beyond the capabilities of typical cabling,
To provide a backup communications link in case of normal network failure,
To link portable or temporary workstations,
To overcome situations where normal cabling might be difficult or financially impractical, or
Instructions: after downloading the toggle, simply turn ON the 2G/3G data connection of your device, then install the widget wherever you want on the screen.
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
Mobile phones usually come with toggle widgets for Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc., but rarely with the mobile DATA toggler. Here it is!
*This app is a WIDGET. Just place it on your home screen and it is ready to use. (Make sure you add the Widget, not the shortcut for the widget settings app)
*The widget comes with a "settings" app. For now, you can simply choose whether or not it should display a short message when mobile data is enabled/disabled by this or any other app.
**Please report any bugs or issues by email (don't forget to mention your phone model and android version)**
**If you like it, rate it! ;)**
Tính năng chính:
+ Theo dõi lưu lượng dữ liệu gửi/nhận qua kết nối GPRS/EDGE/3G. Thống kê lưu lượng đã sử dụng theo từng kỳ, ngày, tuần, tháng
+ Tích hợp sẵn các gói cước Mobile Internet của các nhà mạng tại Việt Nam: Mobifone, Vinaphone, Viettel, Vietnamobile, Gmobile. Hỗ trợ đầy đủ các thông số gói cước: cước thuê bao, thời hạn, lưu lượng miễn phí, cước vượt gói, block... Có thể thay đổi, so sánh các gói cước với nhau
+ Thông tin trực quan về lưu lượng và thời lượng đã dùng, tốc độ sử dụng hiện tại, mức dùng cao hay thấp, đề nghị mức lưu lượng nên sử dụng trong thời gian còn lại của gói cước
+ Tự động tắt APN (ngắt kết nối 2G/3G) khi lưu lượng vượt mức thiết lập (Chỉ hiệu lực trên Android trước 4.0)
+ Hỗ trợ widget trên màn hình Home để dễ dàng theo dõi sự thay đổi và thao tác nhanh
+ Hỗ trợ cảnh báo lưu lượng và mức dùng trên thanh thông báo hệ thống
+ Và nhiều tính năng khác đang đợi bạn khám phá...
Kỹ thuật khác biệt: (Xem chi tiết trên trang chủ)
+ Vì chương trình dùng Widget, Alarm và Service nên chú ý không cài chương trình sang thẻ nhớ (A2SD)
+ Chương trình hỗ trợ từ phiên bản Android 2.2 trở lên
+ Việc tính lưu lượng và cước dữ liệu trên server của các nhà mạng vì lý do nào đó có thể sai số với cách tính được công báo trên trang chủ. Chương trình chỉ cố gắng ghi nhận lưu lượng thực tế của hệ thống để tính toán theo thông số các gói cước
+ Kết quả trả về khi truy vấn thông tin DATA qua SMS/USSD thường là lấy ở thời điểm trước so với thực tế nên lưu lượng thường nhỏ hơn
+ Trường hợp chương trình không ổn định thì các bạn vui lòng đảm bảo không tắt chương trình bằng các TaskKiller
(This app is not blocking the MMS APN)
*Warning* If you do not understand what this program is doing or you do not need this app - please don't download it.
Please keep in mind this app is not supported anymore.
Remember to DISABLE the 3G Data Only! before uninstall.
Please report any issues by sending an email instead of leaving a comment.
Many applications such as "2x cell signal booster" has declared their app can boost signal strength and speed up Internet speed. But actually they may not always working and some are fake boosting. No application can let the cell tower or router to send you a stronger signal to boost your cell signal. But we guarantee our signal booster can really improve your reception. It will be the best cell booster for your choice!
1) Display a diagram for you to analyze your signal strength. So you can move your mobile or pad near to your network hotspot to get a faster wireless speed and increase your wireless signal strength.
2) Refresh and reconnect to your WIFI/2G/3G/4G/Cellular network immediately.
3) Recover your lost wireless signal automatically just by one simple click.
For wireless booster, check XDA thread for more information.