There are several things you need to know and get ready before using this application:
1. Your device had root
2. Your need turn on your device's WiFi and connect to your wireless AP
PPPoE for Android let you establish a PPPoE connection directly from your phone in a very simple way. It's useful for those people who haven't got a router and who need to login to connect to Internet.
HOW TO USE IT:
Connect to your wireless network, then just go to preferences, insert your username and password and then tap "connect". You'll be online in a few seconds.
Please contact me via e-mail if this app doesn't work for you!
NOTE for Galaxy S3 users: this app needs an additional driver to work on Galaxy S3, go to http://deserteagle-blog.blogspot.it/ for the how-to!
This app uses rp-pppoe 3.10 (source from here:http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/pppoe ) and pppd 2.4.5 (http://ppp.samba.org )
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
Recover wifi password free App
root needed! root needed! root needed!
This app is not a Wi-Fi password cracker. It just shows memorized Wi-Fi passwords in settings.
wifi password is the application to recover your wifi default passwords.
Don't use this application to hack or crack wifi
you can configure, and of course connect your PLANEX wireless from your Android devices with using this app!
this app will do the confusing part.
all you need to do is to follow the instruction in the screen.
This app supports the following models of PLANEX.
Enjoy your WiFi!
-- touch 2 go --
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
(Ad Free Donate version is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.in.zextr.wcfdonate
Donate version also features automatic fix on app launch and automatic app exit!)
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (Superuser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: email@example.com
Play store link: http://goo.gl/Q0YzC
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)
Esta aplicación esta en periodo de prueba, por lo tanto muchas de las funciones no están disponible por el momento, sin embargo se seguirán incluyendo mas funciones.
Funciones disponible actualmente en esta herramienta:
- Monitor del CPU y visualización de Uptime.
- Modulo ARP disponible.
- Guardar ilimitados dispositivos para futuras conexiones.
- Reiniciar Equipo.
- Apagar Equipo.
- Modificar Comentario en las reglas.
- Agregar Registros en los Módulos:
* PPP --> Secrets
* DHCP Client
* Hotspot --> Users
* Hotspot --> IP Bindings
* Firewall --> Address Lists
- Editar Registros en los Módulos:
* Hotspot --> Users
* Hotspot --> IP Bindings
- Orden Alfabético:
* Hotspot -> User -> Name
* Hotspot -> Active -> User
* Simple Queues -> Name
* ARP List -> IP Address
- Habilitar, Inhabilitar y Eliminar registros en el Módulos:
* DHCP Client
* DHCP Server
Para hacer uso de esta herramienta es necesario que tenga habilitado la conexión por medio de API en el equipo Mikrotik, esa opción la puede habilitar a través de winbox en la opción: IP -> Service luego ubicar Name:api Puerto:8728 y por medio de consola lo puede habilitar con el siguiente comando: /ip service enable api
Device Control does NOT root your device! It requires a rooted device.
To root your device, do a google search.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
I am NOT responsible for any damage to your device that may occur.
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
CLEAR_APP_CACHE: To clear the app cache via the app manager
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
READ_PHONE_STATE: To get device informations
DELETE_CACHE_FILES, DELETE_PACKAGES, REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by NamelessRom to execute some actions without using superuser / root rights. These permissions are not granted on other roms as the app signature does not match.
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
There are many apps that save battery or increase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive the best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensure speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. These modes are achieved by applying appropriate settings to the main phone components. Here are some explanations for what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.
Hibernation (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They run in the background and usually perform some kind of task. Many people think that when they kill an application, it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. On the other hand, if you hibernate an application it stop it\'s servicies and application does not drain battery and CPU computing power anymore. Hibernation is gently and efficient way to save your battery and increase performance.
Root Booster will find battery draining and performance demanding applications and auto hibernates them.
CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will be achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even more stable. However, deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky.
Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically applies the most suitable governor for the selected mode.
RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change the VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need a big amount of memory (VM heap) for their work. If the VM heap size is smaller than the requested memory, it causes an application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing.
Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.
Note: Root booster is designed to work only with rooted devices
Retailers, crooks, the government, and others shady individuals are tracking your movements. Even when your Wi-Fi is turned off, your phone may be broadcasting information to whomever is in range which can be used both to track repeated visits to as well as your exact movements in an area under surveillance.
It's not a big step to couple this to personal information - a retailer for example, could track your trip to the register and correlate with your payment information. Now the tracking hardware and software vendors, the store (or chain) owner, their business partners, they can now all track where you are every time you come into range of one of their systems, and fully profile who you are, what you do, your financials, and your daily patterns!
That is just one example, but there are many uses for tracking you. Make no mistake, this is happening in the real world today.
One solution is shutting off Wi-Fi completely (including the background network scanning, a setting most people don't know about), but you would lose benefits like automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks and improved location awareness for your apps. It also does nothing to help the situation for others.
Pry-Fi will prevent your device from announcing all the networks it knows to the outside world, but it will still allow background scanning and automatically connecting to Wi-Fi networks. While you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, the MAC address will constantly be pseudo-randomized, following a pattern that still makes the trackers think you are a real person, but they will not encounter your MAC address again. This will slowly poison their tracking database with useless information.
When you do connect to a Wi-Fi network, unless you specify otherwise, your MAC address will also be randomized - the same MAC address will not be used the next time you connect to this or any other network.
Though of course the companies involved with these trackers claim they wouldn't use the data maliciously, the possibility is there, and we all know that if something can be abused, ultimately it will be. There do not appear to be any laws against these practices yet, nor is it likely Wi-Fi will be redesigned any time soon to get rid of the information leaks.
But we can make an effort to reduce the usefulness of the tracking data for the exploiters. Pry-Fi comes with a War mode, which when enabled tries to make your Android device appear like dozens of people. Just wandering around an area under Wi-Fi location surveillance for a few minutes can ruin the tracking data for the period of your stay.
Proof of Concept
This is proof-of-concept code, and how for it will go in the future depends on interest and how well it works. It has been tested on several devices and seems to work, but it is very young still. The magic the app does to achieve its purpose is ever subject to changing Android security policies and OEM customizations, so even though it works now, there really is no saying if it will still be possible in future firmwares.
Of course you should also keep in mind that tracking can be done in many ways, and these W-Fi signals are far from the only method in use.
Further details, device compatibility information, FAQ, discussion, etc is all available on XDA-Developers.com here:
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 180,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
click and type on phone,
control one phone from another,
get, save screenshots,
download, upload files,
get GPS location,
read and write SMS,
export contacts, messages, call list,
notify SMS, calls,
SSL support for direct connections - this product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org),
3G support though androidwebkey.com.
Please write us an email if any of these functions doesn't work.
1. Lowering latency. If the wifi driver does not sleep, the AP does not have to wait until delivering the data. This is desired is many situations, like IP VOIP calls via WIFI, audio streaming, networked games (lower latency means better experience).
2. Ensure wifi is running put into higher PM state even when the screen is off. Again, this helps when you do VOIP calls, stream audio, etc.
3. Solving sporadic/unreliable connectivity problems. Root cause: Some older WIFI routers can't reliably communicate with devices using WIFI Power Management (they may actually sleep, when the AP wants to send data). It helps when your WIFI can connect to the Access Point, but the transfer is either very slow or unreliable (high packet loss). This widget does NOT help, if you can't connect to the WIFI Access Point at all.
4. Simply speed up download transfer rate. YMMV.
The widget should work on all devices with Android 3.1 and higher. In addition, this was tested and found to work on Samsung Galaxy S II (even with GingerBread).
Some users reported this also works with Acer Iconia and Galaxy Tab. Other devices may or may not support this feature. Please see for yourself. Please leave comments/rating if it helped.
USAGE: Add the widget to your home screen and tap on it to enable wifi and to activate/deactivate the high-performance mode. If you don't see the widget, start the activity. The widget should be properly listed afterwards.
Automatic toggle feature works using the following ruleset:
1. If Wifi connection is lost or manually disabled/disconnected, the HighPerformance mode will automatically be disabled (if it was enabled) to save battery.
2. If you reconnect to the last connected network, the last applicable state of the HighPerformance setting will automatically be restored.
3. If you connect to a different network than you had been previously, HighPerformance mode will be enabled based on the preference setting in the Application (whitelist)
Notice: While the READ_PHONE_STATE is indeed a very powerful and dangerous permission, I am not using it for anything else than to know if there's an incoming or outgoing call to be able to use it as a trigger. Nothing else, really...
If you'd like to double-check whether this widget has really done the job on your phone, you can try the following:
1. PING your phone from you computer with disabled wifi performance mode. Make note of the average round trip time. In my case case this was around 50ms
2. PING your phone from you computer with ENABLED wifi performance mode. In my case the average round trip time shortened to about 2-3ms. If there's no significant different between the two cases, chances are your phone does not support WIFI High Performance Mode.