The first of its kind, Clean 2 Lean provides you the perfect platform to help live a healthy lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a broad range of clean eating recipes, are wanting to create your own meal plans, take on exercise challenges or simply wish to lose weight, this app provides you an ‘All-one-One’ platform to help achieve your desired goals.
Jam packed with amazing features including:
- Over 200 clean eating recipes (& growing!) categorized into breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sides & desserts.
- Vegetarian, gluten free, nut free & dairy free options.
- Advanced recipe searches. Explore by category, food groups, duration or ingredients.
-Full nutritional breakdown of all recipes including calories
- Over 90 exercises with demonstration videos (& growing!)
- Create your own customised exercise plans.
- Compete against other users in our pre-set exercise challenges & see if you can make the Clean 2 lean Hall of Fame.
- Follow a selection of pre-set Clean 2 Lean meal plans
- Create your own customised clean eating meal plans.
- Create a Shopping list to keep track of all your cooking needs.
- Track your body measurements to monitor weight loss progress.
- Save favourite recipes & exercises to your Diary.
- View your profile & track personal progress.
Connect with Friends:
- Connect with other Clean 2 Lean users.
- Post before & after photos, discuss new recipes or motivate each other to keep you on track!
Simple, easy to follow everyday foods cooked by everyday people. Our app is constantly being updated with new recipes which you’ll receive absolutely free. Download our amazing app NOW!
Body building is a sport that, above everything, requires extreme dedication and willpower. To be the bulky athlete that you desire to be, you must consume the right kinds of body building food that will help you attain your goals. And you have to avoid junk food like a plague. Body Building Guide will help you understand why.
Whether you want to do a competition, or just want to grow your muscles, here's more information on what you need to eat.
Protein is the basic building block that your muscles use to grow in size. It can be found mostly in meat, dairy and nut products. This is also the most important part of body building food that you will need in order to succeed as a bodybuilder. Exercise stimulates your body into using protein to build muscle, and larger muscles burn more fat. Chicken, tuna, eggs, and lean red meat are the sources of protein that you'll be drawing on the most. While high in protein, these foods also are low in trans fats, which are not good for the cholesterol. Also be choosy when finding the right kinds of protein shakes for a morning or after work out meal. Many of the shakes out there are 90% less effective than what you'd think. Consult your trainer on what brand they recommend. If you want to know more, download body building guide.
Simple and complex sugars, also known as carbohydrates, are the fuel that supply your body with energy. Take note that carbohydrates turn into fat if you take in more than what your exercise burns. As a body building food, carbs must be used in moderation during training. This may be difficult for most, but you want to build muscle and not fat. Without carbs you won't have energy to do your workouts, but just don't overdo it. Carb processing depends heavily on your metabolism rate. Again, it is best to talk to your trainer to see if carbs can be a good body building food for you.
Success as a body builder depends as much on eating the right food as it depends on eating the right amount of food that your body requires.
Download Real Body Building Guide app to learn more about the recipes, supplement and lifestyle that you need to be a really good bodybuilder.
-BOOKMARK Your recipes for FREE!
-Share Via Facebook
More Recipes will be available soon.
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue. It can occur unintentionally due to an underlying disease or can arise from a conscious effort to improve an actual or perceived overweight or obese state. "Unexplained" weight loss that is not caused by reduction in calorific intake or excercise is called cachexia and may be a symptom of a serious medical condition. Intentional weight loss is commonly referred to as slimming.
Rate us please and enjoy our Weight Loss Recipes app.