Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
CNN connects you to the world -- wherever you are.
The redesigned CNN App for Android has been rebuilt and redesigned for use on both your phone and tablet.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Share stories and videos and comment on top stories.
•Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
•Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
•Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows live (as available, check with your cable, satellite or telecommunications provider).
•Contribute a story or opinion to CNN iReport by uploading photos and video directly from your app. Follow other iReporters and see stories from their points of view.
•Access your local weather information, including current and extended forecasts.
•Browse photo galleries related to today’s news.
•Sync your Samsung Galaxy Gear to your CNN app and receive breaking news and top stories on your wearable device (available on select Android phones).
The CNN App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as location, network connection, camera and social media accounts. Doing so can enhance some features of your app such as weather forecasts, iReport submissions and ability to share stories with your social networks. The CNN App may also ask your permission for “phone calls” to allow you to call CNN regarding story ideas or general feedback. CNN respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at Android@cnn.com. We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible for you.
Imagine you listening to CNN news while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy CNN news.
With CNN News Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Accessing CNN articles has never been more available simple and intuitive.
- Professional graded "Text To Speech" for clear & natural reading voice experience.
- Use this news reader to listen to latest articles & news updates from CNN.
- Auto browsing article after article
- English subtitles (trial)
Premium Features (One time payment for one year. No auto-renew):
- All channel buttons are unlocked
- Article Selection
- Full Bluetooth support for your car
- Unlimited English subtitles support - with different font size
- Additional male narration voice of Paul + Alternating voices ( additional "Text to speech" voice)
- Screen Saver Mode (reduces battery consumption and great for multitasking)
- Control speed & pitch of narration
People talk about CNN News reader
"Finally got the time to listen to the full CNN articles"
"I love catching up with CNN news while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Web 2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +900 websites to choose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
· Breadth of Coverage: Navigate between stories to explore a wide range of topics from Politics to Opinion to Oddly Enough and more.
· Customization: Create and edit your personal watchlist of tickers.
· Flexible Access: Read online or save stories and read them later offline.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- Exclusive video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and cover designs
- Listen to Charlie Rose's interview and editors as they share insights on the top stories
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default)
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and more
- Enhanced search and notes functionality
- Related Tab: Get the latest interactive market data and news on companies mentioned in articles.
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
* Current news by industry verticals: Finance, Tech, Media, Politics, Strategy, Sports, and more
* Exclusively produced videos, charts, photo slideshows and other enhanced multimedia
* Favorite articles for later or offline reading
* Share content through any installed app
* View full comment stream for each post
Experience The New York Times’s award-winning journalism. Get the latest news, elegantly presented with enhanced imagery, multimedia and streamlined navigation. Stay informed on world news, national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International Edition with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural content from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
Named Editors’ Choice as one of the top apps on Google Play, The New York Times app connects you to your favorite newspaper anywhere you are, anytime you want to read it. We’re breaking news, world news and national news in your pocket.
Download the NYTimes Android app for FREE today, and subscribe to receive your first 14 days at no cost. All users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
• Breaking news alerts — be the first to know about current events as soon as they occur
• Get the latest news in less time with automatic background refresh
• Save NYT articles to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
• Customize your news experience with home screen widgets
• Share The Times’s articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
• Sit back and have the latest NYT news read to you aloud with text to speech
• Read more comfortably in low-light with “night mode"
• Miss recent world news or national news? Quickly search by topic, name or interest
• Join the conversations — view and write comments on articles, or use speech-to-text to “speak in” comments
• Get a daily photo preview of the day’s top stories in the Android notification area
• Have a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen)? Annotate articles and save your notes for future reference
For unlimited access to our award-winning journalism, subscribe now and get your first 14 days free via Google Play.* Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions are auto-renewable.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
*Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
* All the best news channels, including BBC, Reuters, WSJ, The Associated Press (AP) and more!
* Watch streaming videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless News.
Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
The Yahoo App for Android brings you the latest headline news, stories, and original content!
- All your news in one place with 12 categories, from Business, to Finance, to Politics and so much more
- Save time by honing in on your favorite topics with a personalized news feed
- Always stay up to date with breaking news notifications
- Go beyond just the headlines with local news and weather so you’re always in the know
- Show your friends how much you know by sharing stories, videos, and photos
- Article summaries let you browse before reading the full article
- Beautiful visual cards that display images and videos help you see the story
- Sign in to manage and save your news preferences
- Select the stories you want to see more or less of at bottom of each article
- Swipe left or right to navigate between stories in full screen view
- Tap the Yahoo logo to instantly see all the news categories
- Save stories to read later. Access them in Main Menu > My Saves
What people are saying
“The app's personalization strategy, which combines editorial curation with machine learning, are drawing users back…” - Casey Newton, The Verge
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/202867
Bloomberg Businessweek Middle East offers surprising and timely perspectives on the most important issues of today and unique stories not found anywhere else. It has set a new benchmark for business publications in the region, combining resources of dedicated bureaus in the Middle East to provide the best of regional and global business coverage.
WITH CNNMONEY PORTFOLIO YOU CAN:
• Automatically sync all your brokerages, IRA, and 401(k) accounts and see all your investments in a single view
• Use charts and graphs to instantly see real-time performance and risk
• Run more than 100 tests on your holdings and trading behavior to get the best possible personalized advice
• Sync with 60+ brokerages including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard
• Stay safe and secure. We use 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your brokerage information
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
* CNNMoney Portfolio does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time