"Could your preferred heart rate actually be the key to your heart? Lime, a new dating app, is hoping so." - Mashable "We’re pretty confident Lime will have no problems hooking in users." - Metro UK "Tired of swiping right for muscly hunks who turn out to be nothing more than lazy couch potatoes? Then you might be a fan of Lime" - Mail Online "Lime Dating App is here to match people based on the compatibility of their step count" - USA Today
Lime is a hyper location-based dating app that matches you based on activity level and location. Lime gathers users’ daily Steps information and analyzes the data to match users with potential dates who live a similarly active - or sedentary - lifestyle.
A chart of your last 7 days Steps data will be shown and compared with your match's Steps chart, and a match percentage will be calculated based on these data.
Go screen will also display your real-time steps number, and the distances to your nearby matches calculated in steps.
Some basic rules & guidelines: * You can turn off Steps sharing by going to Settings -> Turn off Share my steps
* Your exact physical location is never revealed to anyone, we only display approximate distance from one to another.
* We only record your current location and do not keep records of where you've been.
* A Go request is when you ask someone out for a Coffee, Meetup now or to grab a Bite.
* You can only send one Go request per hour. (Even if you cancelled your initial request, you'd still need to wait for an hour to send another request, use them wisely!)
* Once you've accepted a Go request (Either by pressing on Yes or Not Now), the two of you can start chatting right away.
* Please read our safety tips http://www.lime.dating/safety.html and report anyone suspicious to us right away, stay safe!