Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
SOCK CHARTS: Common foot sixes for men, women, and children!
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
English to Dutch Translator: Lara van der Zee
# Align the grid exactly according to their needs.
# Choose from many different symbols.
# Different colors for the symbols
# Insert text
# The symbols rotate automatically to the correct position.
# Zoom, move, rotate the grid. (Two-finger system)
# Eport their creation on image
In the next update:
Do you have questions?
Please write to me.
Do you already know the basics of crochet and are you looking for more?
This app contains a collection of favorite stitch patterns, complete with step-by-step photos to guide you along the way.
This informative guide is written for the intermediate level crocheter. You should already be familiar with the basic stitches: slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, and double treble crochet. For additional help, the app also contains a link to my website with free how-to-crochet videos.
Take a break and get inspired with these DIY crochet ideas.
DIY Crochet Ideas Application contains full instructions, both written and diagrammatic, for some of the basic ‘old favourite’ stitches, and for some new and exciting stitches you can try out to create your own unique crochet items.
Find tutorials for handmade items by craft type, (such as knitting, crochet and sewing) time spent, skill level and experience or materials used to find the perfect guide to your latest craft project.
Having lots of fun and free crochet patterns from hats, scarves, crochet afghans and blankets or try your hand at crochet ornaments, fridgies, dishcloths or share the love with some charity crochet patterns.
Popular DIY Crochet:
- The Maybelle Flower
- Yarn And Leather Bag Pattern
- Nesting Baskets with Zpagetti Yarn
- Heart Shaped Storage Baskets
- A Popcorn Stitch
- Simple Bow
- Heart Garland
- Beanie Pattern
- Sweet Heart Pattern
- A straight edge side
- Lacy crochet squares
- Three Layer Flower Pattern
- Scrappy blankets
- Crocheted Cross
- Baby booties
• 10 different knitting stitch patterns
• All stitch info in the app is available offline - not just links to external sites!
• no ads, no popups
If you enjoy this app, download the full version, with over 70 different stitch patterns, in your kindle app store at
Brought to you by Tara Cousins, fellow lover of all things yarn, published pattern designer, and ebook author.
In it's current version you can:
* Create Projects
* Track your Tools
* Track your Yarn
* Track Rows and Repeats
* Reset Counters
* Edit your Projects
If you love Knit Tink, please rate it and leave a review!
This is the early stages of a growing app, which will currently allow you to create up to 3 projects and track your row and repeat counts, as well as project details including: yarn specifics and needle/hook sizes.
* On Screen PDF Reading next to Counter
Learn Easy Crochet is now possible with this application. Learn crochet the basics and all you need to do the things you like. discover how to crochet or crochet:
Crochet for Beginners
how to crochet
Free Crochet step
Crochet tutorial points
A thousand ideas for crochet and more. If you are not a beginner this is also your app, discover patterns you want: crochet hat, knit a hat, Baby crochet tutorial, socks, crafts, hats etc ..
Take a break and get inspired with these, diy crochet, ideas!
We update it with new ideas often.
-- Features --
* View lots of diy crochet ideas
* Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Share the images with friends
* Set images as wallpaper in your device
* Direct rate the app to let users know how amazing app is :-)
* Receive notifications when new images are uploaded
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load images. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application. After first use images will load faster.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Images for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
Want to remove links & photos from our directory? Contact email@example.com and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at: http://lalandapps.com/terms-of-service/
This application will help you to start crocheting with easy steps and clear details.
You can follow step by step to complete the task!
Crochet Basic Guide, is available for free now!
Thank you for downloading.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Crochet Tutorials Ideas
1) Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket
2) Beginner How to Crochet - Lesson 1 - Chain, Double Crochet and Holding Yarn (dc)
3) How to Crochet: Lesson 2 - Single Crochet (sc)
4) How to Crochet: Lesson 3 - Half Double Crochet (hdc)
5) How to Crochet: Lesson 4 - Double Crochet (dc)
6) How to Crochet: Lesson 5 - Triple Crochet (tr or tc)
7) How To Crochet: Lesson 6 - How To Control Tension
8) How To Crochet Granny Squares - Circle Centers
9) How To Crochet Baby Pitter Patter Afghan - granny square blanket
10) Crochet Doily Pillow Project: Part 1 of 3
11) Crochet Doily Pillow Project: Part 2 of 3
12) Crochet Doily Pillow Project: Part 3 of 3
13) How to Crochet Flowers - Easy & Bold Flowers "Bee Happy"
14) How to Arm Crochet Cowl - Red Heart Boutique Dash easy
15) Easy Rope Scarf with Sashay ruffle yarn (with CC - closed captions)
16) Yarn - Make 3 strands from 1 ball Navajo technique (CC)
17) Fast Way to Finish yarn tails Weaving ends with Latch hook
18) How to Connect Granny Rounds by Single Crochet
19) Crochet: Hair Accessories - Funky Fur Rubberband
20) How to Crochet: Hair Accessories - Headband EASY
21) Wet Blocking | Methods to Wet Block
22) GoodKnitKisses and The Crochet Crowd mikeyssmail Mikey: Match Made in YARN HEAVEN
23) Loom Knit cast off a twisted knit or single rib stitch | Crochet bind off
24) Pattern Reading 301 | Crochet | I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting (Closed Captions CC)
25) Pattern Reading 301 | Crochet LEFTY | I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting (Closed Captions CC)
Circular Knitting Tutorials
How to Join Yarn Circular Knitting
What Is Circular Knitting
Circular Needles vs Double Pointed
How to Pick the Right Size Needles
Circular Knitting Basics
How to Cast On for Circular Knitting
How to Work with Double Pointed Needles
Circular Needle Using Traditional Method
Long Circular Needle Magic Loop Method
How to Work with 2 Circular Needles
How to Do a Garter Stitch in the Round
Stockinette Stitch in the Round
Reverse Stockinette Stitch in the Round
How to Do a 1x1 Ribbing in the Round
How to Do a 2x2 Ribbing in the Round
How to Bind Off in the Round
How to Read Knitting Charts in Round
How to Add a Color Circular Knitting
How to Create False Seams
How to Avoid Jogs Circular Knitting
How to Avoid Jogs When Changing Colors
Distribute Stitches on 2 Pointed Needles
How to Join the Round on Circular Needle
How to Join the Round on 2 Pointed Needles
How to Join the Round Using Magic Loop
Join the Round Using 2 Circular Needles
How to Knit in the Round Left Handed
How to Decrease on Circular Needles
How to Increase on Circular Needles
Keeping Track of Beginning of the Round
How to Count Rows
How to Fix a Twist
How to Fix Stitches That Are Too Tight
How to Knit a Circular Gauge Swatch
How to Prevent a Twisted Cast On
How to Fix Mistakes
How to Prevent Ladders
Prevent Fix Inside Out Circular Knitting
How to Do Large Diameter Circular Knitting
How to Do Small Diameter Circular Knitting
How to Knit Jogless Stripes in the Round
Easy Beginner Patterns
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then "purchase" -- the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern incl. thumbnail creation
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people's projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget (small, medium, large)
Discussion Forum: http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/stash2go/2948784/
This app contains 6 mini-lessons and 6 corresponding videos to help the absolute beginner learn the basics of crochet. The lessons are short and sweet, and I hope they hold your attention more than some of those uber-technical videos out there. Remember, you can zoom in and out on your device simply by "pinching" the screen smaller, or using your fingers to "expand" the image.
The app itself can be used without an internet connection, but to view the video lessons through the YouTube Channel, you will need to have a connection.
There are also 8 easy and original patterns for you to try out your new skills, located under the "Patterns" icon. Look under the "Stitch Gallery" icon for 8 intermediate level stitches that you can learn to help inspire your next project. Patterns and stitch gallery have step-by-step photo instructions to help the absolute beginner.
All content is from crochet designer Tara Cousins.
Explore, have fun, and happy hooking to you!
Additional Features include:
360° Views from certain designs
Zoomable text, knitting and crochet charts as well as images of the designs
Links for more information from Schachenmayr
and much more!
Happy Knitting and Crochet