It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
It informs the driver about his current speed, the maximum speed considered by the radar and the distance to the police speed radar with visual and audio information.
It allows the driver to add to the database new radars and speed traps that he/she might find in the road.
The program allows you to import radars from different sources, such as: KML files (NDrive), CSV files (Garmin), TXT files (iGO) and ASC files (Navigon).
Help the development of this app by buying the app Radar Trap Pro from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bruxo.radartrappro)
Please feel free to send me suggestions, comments and ideas.
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
- supports metric km/h and imperial mph speeds
- optional warning sounds if your are speeding
- adjustable tolerance before warning
- US and european speed limit signs
- optionally loop waring sound
Ad supported freeware
Wisepilot covers the entire world using OpenStreetMap, which is frequently updated to always contain the latest info. The app needs internet access but don't worry, it's designed to use less data than other online GPS apps.
If you like Wisepilot, become a Premium user! Get the upgrade including live traffic information and speed camera warnings, both perfect additions to your free navigation.
Questions, comments, concerns? We welcome all kinds of feedback! You'll reach us through any of the following channels:
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
App is extremely useful for tourists. Everyone travels new place. Hence the app is for everyone in general. Visitor can make use of the app to keep track of the places at new place. They can keep track of their hotels. The use of the app is numerous. Anything can be tagged. It can be searched later on. It is useful for people in touring jobs. The app indicates location of mobile on the route. Another powerful feature of the app is to provide information and route to the important places like banks, ATM, Malls, church etc. within periphery of 5 Kilometers.
The main features of app are:
1. Provides voice tag facility.
2. Provides facility of language selection.
3. Provides guidance to reach tagged location from anywhere in the world.
4. Indicates important places in periphery of five kilometers like hospitals, banks, cafes etc. It
indicates the location of ATM by default.
5. Displays paths in satellite, terrain and hybrid map view.
6. Shows details of the shortest route.
7. Provides instructions to reach tagged locations.
8. Present location of mobile reveals on the map.
Looking for a specific airline, model or location? Want to see more of your favourite model? Now you can use our search engine to find just what you need along with other previously featured photos.
The new Airliners.net application also includes the ability to email your favourite photo to a friend or share on Facebook and Twitter.
If you would like to see your aviation photos on this application, please visit www.airliners.net and register to become a member to upload your photos or participate in the most active aviation discussion forum on the web. You'll also be able to take advantage of additional features such as a personal profile, the latest aviation news, aircraft data. all our discussion forums and live chat. Register today and you could be our next Featured Photographer!
Please note: With over 2 million photos we recommend 3G or WiFi. Users not on a 3G or WiFi network may experience long delays while the pictures are retrieved.
There is an app for that!
Sky Prayers is a unique app that requires no internet connection and makes finding prayer times and Qibla direction in the airplane or anywhere a trouble less experience.
How it Works?
The app comes with an offline map where you can choose your location (you can know your location based on plane entertainment screen information). After you pick your location, the shortest path to Makka will be drawn from the plane location which shows the Qibla direction. After that you can see the prayer times at that location as well.
Sky Prayers is full featured prayer times app for traveling and for every day use.
- The only prayer times app that provides accurate Prayer times everywhere all around the year based on moonsighting.com algorithm. Unlike all other prayer times algorithms which assumed fixed sun angle everywhere, moonsighting.com algorithm calculates the right angle based on the time and the location which results in correct and accurate times.
- Offline Maps with 5 zoom levels
- Prayer times notifications
- Shows prayer times in different locations using different calculation methods at the same time
- Shows Qibla direction on the map
- Detects user location using GPS when available
- Switches to offline map automatically when not connected to the internet
- Supports for Hashimi calculation method primarily used in Syria for the major Syrian cities
- Supports for DashClock lock screen widget to show time remaining for next prayer
- Supports for 1x1 and 1x4 home screen widgets
- Supports for adjusting the times by adding or removing minutes from the calculated times
- Supports selecting different calculation methods for different prayers!
This app is essential for every traveling muslim and for everyday.
⁃ are curious about the best or worst seats on your plane, even if offline
⁃ want to see who else is on your plane with our new social check-in feature
⁃ want to know the status of your flight, gate number or time of departure/arrival, or want to share your flight details with others
⁃ buy a ticket up to 3 hours before departure time
⁃ are deciding which InFlight movie to watch, even in offline mode
⁃ want to get to your gate faster, using an interactive airport map
⁃ want to explore alternative transportation options when facing flight interruptions
⁃ need support with Quicket purchased tickets 24/7
Quicket is a multi-purpose mobile application that aims to be a ‘one-stop-app’ for all your air travel needs. It is optimized for frequent and last-minute travelers. You can search, choose, and book a flight to almost anywhere within minutes while on the go. For those who value their time and effort, Quicket is the solution.
Even if you didn’t buy your ticket through the Quicket App, by entering your Booking number, syncing with your TripIt account or scanning your boarding pass barcode, we will import your flight details, so you can still enjoy many of the great Quicket App features.
After checking in yourself, you can now see who is going to be sitting next to you, including an optional link to their Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram profile.
If you have a hard time deciding which InFlight movie to watch, we got movie ratings from IMDB.com & Rotten Tomatoes for the Top 90+ airlines, even in offline mode.
Click on your airport gate number when tracking your flight, and you will seamlessly move into an interactive airport map, available for 140+ airports worldwide.
Use the Seat Advisor to find the best seats on most planes. Track Flights to see if your plane is on time, or when your family and friends are arriving. You can now share via SMS/Text or e-mail.
SEE WHAT THE PRESS SAYS ABOUT QUICKET APP:
“The Quicket app already has a slew of other stellar features -- users can search and book flights in the app, check their flight status and get directions to their gates on detailed airport maps. And now, they'll get social directions, too.”
-- Huffington Post
Overall, Quicket is an application that pretty much any frequent flyer should at least try out. It has a lot of features and seems to have taken a lot of scenarios and use cases into consideration and that means only good things.
-- Android Authority - App of the Day
“Quicket is quickly becoming a must-have airline travel app. Users can search, choose, and book a flight with hundreds of airlines to almost anywhere within minutes. Before you make the final purchase, check where your seat is located on almost any plane and airline as more legroom is always good.”
What is in this version?
• Ticket purchase in one minute or less, from over 700 airlines, incl. most low cost airlines
• Social check-in via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to see who is on your plane
• Movie ratings for InFlight movies of Top 90+ airlines
• Alternative transportation options when facing flight interruptions
• Interactive airport maps of 140+ airports worldwide
• On-board seat advisor for 450+ airlines with 1700+ aircraft seat maps
• Sharing of seat maps via Twitter/Facebook/e-mail
• Get the latest status of your flight and share it by SMS/Text or e-mail
• Secure and fast payment system
• Advanced filters including: airline alliance, layover and more
• Frequent flyer card numbers recognition
• Mobile check-in for 300+ airlines with notification
• Meal selection feature
• Baggage allowance indication
• Update flight tracking by shaking your phone
• 24-hour English-language customer support
in english or metric units, or can be configured to display heading in compass degrees or speed in knots. This app can also be used to cache maps for offline use in any travel situation, or is perfectly capable of displaying your position and direction with a network connection.
GPSTest included, as GPS fixes in an airplane without benefit of network triangulation can be problematic. The best results that have been reported involve a southern exposure window seat, although newer phones seem to be much better at achieving a GPS fix than older ones. I would be interested in comments documenting this behavior.
Finally, be aware that while most airlines do expressly allow GPS receivers to be used during the cruise portion of the flight, some do not. The in-flight use of electronic devices is always subject to the final decision of the Captain and Flight crew.
This application is not intended for navigational purposes; it is completely different than Trapster and Waze - our data is based on confirmed threats which cover certain geographical areas. There are no "live events" such as "laser threat 500 meters away," that is not the intent of this application. This application is mainly intended for mapping out specific areas and showing what types of speed enforcement those areas employ.
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
It has been developed for commercial tracking applications.
Some features that the other client does not have.
* Queue location data when no service to the internet is available.
* A three phase motion detection design for detecting device movement. Eventually shutting down if no movement is detected. This saves on battery use.
I intend to continue to improve and update this version with new features.
I found that for commercial applications UDP is used. So this app will only support UDP no HTTP.
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
This app enables you to remotely control compatible Drive HD™ cameras to view live video, upload and share videos, adjust settings, and more!
VIEW LIVE VIDEO - WiFi Direct connection streams live video from your Drive HD compatible camera to your Android device
CONTROL THE CAMERA - Start recordings, record photos and videos directly to your phone, or even send live
voice messages to be played on the camera
UPLOAD AND SHARE VIDEOS - View or download videos and images from the camera’s SD card where they can immediately be shared or edited
CLOUD MODE - Connect your camera to a WiFi router and then view live video in the app from anywhere in the world
MULTI-VIEW - View video from up to 4 Drive HD Cameras at the same time
ADJUST SETTINGS - Control all of your camera’s settings with easy-to-use menus
To purchase a compatible Drive HD Camera visit http://www.cobra.com/products/dash-cams/CDR-900.
• Companion App for the award winning Cobra PhoneLynx product
• Compatible with part number BT215A CobraPoneLynx™ hardware
• Provides extra features for the award winning Cobra PhoneLynx™ product including; Voice Dialing , Voicemail Alert, Speed Dial, Voicemail Access, Alarm Clock Phone Ring and In-App Instructions.
• Free Speed Dial screen even for users without the Cobra PhoneLynx™ hardware
What is a Cobra PhoneLynx™?
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner!
• Reduce your phone bill - No monthly fee
• Use your existing home phones
• Improve poor cell phone reception
• Quick and easy setup
• Increase call clarity with ClearCall™
Cobra PhoneLynx lets you make and receive cell phone calls on any phone in a home or small office. Using Bluetooth® wireless technology, Cobra PhoneLynx pairs your cell phone to your home phone. When your cell phone rings, all the home phones ring, and when you place an outgoing call on your home phone, the call goes through using the cell phone connection.
Features of the Cobra PhoneLynx, when used with this App, include;
Voice Dial allows access to the powerful voice dialing capabilities of this Android phone from any home phone handset. It is a very powerful feature and not offered by a traditional home phone land line connection. To use, pick up any home phone and dial **2 and wait for the voice dialing prompts from the Android phone to complete a call using your voice. Typically, calls can be made to any number in your address book by simply using your voice.
Blinks the home phone message waiting light when a voicemail is waiting on your mobile phone. This works with most phones and carriers.
Save your most frequently dialed contacts in a Speed Dial list. Once added and saved, they are shown on the Speed Dial screen in the PhoneLynx App and labeled with a number. Makes dialing from the home phone easy!
The voicemail feature allows easy access to the mobile phone's voicemail from any home phone.
Alarm Clock Phone Ring-
Create and set an alarm to ring on all of the home phones and at designated times. Note, App must be running for these alarms to function properly.
Go to www.cobraphonelynx.com for more details.