Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes uses the geolocation and mapping functions of your smartphone in order to simplify the access to the service by informing you in real-time about the availability of stations and the status of your account.
Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes provides an immediate and effective response to the following questions:
- Where to find a bike around me?
- Where to return my bike?
- Where to find a station near to a given address?
- What is the status of my favorite stations?
- How to be informed in case of the unavailability of bikes/ parking at my favorite stations?
- What is my account status?
- How much did was my last journey cost?
Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes also guides you towards the stations of your choice through GPS navigation capabilities integrated into your smartphone.
Whether you're grocery shopping, hanging out at the mall, or at a café, or even at home you can have fun collecting easy rewards every day in millions of places.
COLLECT POINTS: When you’re out shopping, use CheckPoints in your favorite stores to scan barcodes on products like Coca-Cola, Vick's and Olay, and earn points toward great prizes and rewards. When you’re anywhere else, you can try new Apps, watch videos, play games for even more chances to earn points. With CheckPoints, you can pick up points no matter where you are on the map!
GET REWARDED: Redeem your points for fabulous FREE rewards like Amazon.com and Walmart gift cards, American Airlines miles, cool gadgets like popular tablets and gaming systems, and even donations to charities!
WIN BIG: Look for opportunities to collect coins and use them in our bonus games. Play our Paradise Slots or Jungle Lotto scratcher games to win up to 150,000 points instantly! Over 3.5 million people have already won over 125 million points. That’s a lot of points to spend on your favorite rewards.
When was the last time you got a reward just for doing the things you do every day? Download CheckPoints and start today!
A few other notes:
MORE POINTS: Follow CheckPoints on Facebook and Twitter to learn how to score bonus points and coins with daily contests, trivia, and more! Make sure you don’t miss out on a chance to win great rewards!
SUPPORT: Connect with us for speedy, stellar support: http://support.checkpoints.com
STAY SCAN-TASTIC: Scan products at your local store to keep the points flowing and your account in good standing. All product scans are uploaded and carefully reviewed. Also, please note that posting referral codes on other apps is not allowed. Report any violation at http://chk.pt/cp_abuse.
ACCOUNT VERIFICATION: Each user must have the ability to receive SMS text messages to verify the device (and will be responsible for any carrier charges for such SMS text messages) for account registration points, referral points, and rewards redemptions.
For more information visit http://CheckPoints.com
CheckPoints, it’s the rewards app that pays you back!
- Find: Use your phone to find a SUBWAY® Restaurant wherever you are!
- Order: Place an order and pay ahead and it’ll be ready for pick up in just 15 minutes. Your order history is saved to make it even easier the next time you order!
- Pay: Use your phone to pay for your order when you’re in a SUBWAY® Restaurant.
Please note: Remote ordering available for participating restaurants.
For any questions you can contact us here: AppFeedback@subway.com
SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates Inc.
© Doctor’s Associates Inc. All Rights Reserved
You can also rack up points fast by capturing codes from specially marked Pepsi products. Just look for the Pepsi Pass logo on 20 oz bottles, 16 oz cans, and on Pepsi fountain cups.
If you stop by a Pepsi Pass partner location with a Pepsi Pass friend, or two, or twenty you could get extra points for that too. Remember, the focus is on fun, so get together with your Pepsi Pass friends and make it count!
The best part is, all those points you earn could be use for epic rewards you won’t get any-where else. Things you really want like concert tickets, getaways, and exclusive events! The only thing harder than deciding what to redeem points on will be choosing who to share your reward with.
Now included in the Chick-fil-A app is Mobile Ordering (where available) and Mobile Pay.
Are you in a hurry and craving an original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich®, Waffle Potato Fries®, and a milkshake? Just choose a participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant, order your favorite menu items, and come by the Restaurant to receive your delicious food on the same day. The Chick-fil-A App will prompt you to “check in” when you arrive at the Restaurant. We will prepare your order upon check-in, so it will be hot and fresh every time. This functionality is now available in more than 130 restaurants across the chain, with more added throughout 2015.
Rather eat in the restaurant? Load up your Chick-fil-A Mobile Pay account and pay with your phone via scan at the register.
• Get your Chick-fil-A order more quickly and more conveniently ordering and paying for your food on your own time and skipping the line.
• Your most recent orders will always be available the next time you order, which makes using the app even easier the second, third, fourth or fifth time. (You get the idea.)
• Select any participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant. We will continue to add more Mobile Ordering locations, so keep checking back if your favorite Restaurant is not offering Mobile Ordering today.
• Load value onto your Mobile Pay account and pay by scanning your app at the register.
• Browse the entire Chick-fil-A menu and add all your special requests, extras and sauces.
• Exclusive to our mobile ordering customers is curbside food delivery to your car at participating restaurants.
Legal Terms & Conditions of Use: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/legal
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, use the My Wendy’s app to find a Wendy’s restaurant near you. Sound good?
•Mobile Payments: Now you can use your smartphone to pay for your meal with funds loaded directly to your account.
•Calorie Calculator: Find great meals for any lifestyle.
•Find a Restaurant: Locate the perfect Wendy’s near you, fast.
•Menu: Browse our national menu and find nutrition information for your favorite Old Fashioned Hamburgers®, fresh-made salads, wraps, FrostyTM Treats and more!
By the way, we love getting your feedback. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the app feedback form and let us know what you think.
*Menu currently only available in the United States.
Customize. Order. Pay. All from the new app. Now you can easily select a local Taco Bell, customize your favorite items and pay for your order. No need to select a pickup time. We make your food when you arrive so that it’s hot and just-prepared. Then skip the in-store line like you own the place. Plus, reordering your favorites is as easy as a twist of the wrist.
-Get exclusive offers and find out about new items first.
-Browse your local menu by category.
-Customize menu items.
-Order your Taco Bell favorites.
-Pay using a credit/debit card or a Taco Bell® Card.
-Pick up anytime that day.
-Buy, add, reload and use Taco Bell Cards.
-Quickly reorder with our easy Rotate to Re-order feature.
-Give and get Taco Bell E-Gifts.
-View nutrition information.
-Find a local Taco Bell.
Terms of Service: www.tacobell.com/mobileterms
With the Buffalo Rewards App, it’s easy to find deals and discounts for large national retailers as well as local merchants near you. Just present the coupon at checkout right on your Apple device to save on dining, shopping, travel and more. Get your discounts on the spot, and never pay upfront to get a deal.
•Local Deals: Access over 17,000 deals and discounts across the state of Texas
•Online Deals: Get thousands of online deals when you shop online at national retailers
•Nationwide Deals: Find thousands more deals at local merchants nationwide when you travel
•No Printing: Just present your mobile coupon to the retailer.
•Unlimited Use: Use most coupons as many times as you like.
•GPS: Find deals near you, at home or wherever you travel
•Favorites: Save your most-visited merchants to your Favorites list.
•Travel: Access discounts on hotels, car rentals, entertainment and more.
•Refer a Merchant: Refer your favorite business or restaurant to join Buffalo Rewards.
Learn more at http://PlainsCapital.com/BuffaloRewards. Have questions? Send us an email at CustomerSupport@PlainsCapital.com.
- Over 300 deals in our markets
- View featured deals in your area
- Browse for deals by category to find just what you need
- See a map of deals near your current location
- See a list of deals near your current location sorted by distance
- Get notifications for each new deal that’s added
- Share deals with friends and family via text, email and social networks
- View contact information for participating businesses
- Get directions to participating businesses via Apple Maps
The Good Guys Debit Card also gives you cash back on purchases. Learn more at http://plainscapital.com/goodguys. Have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
McD App offers are currently available only in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, the Greater Sacramento, Stockton & Modesto areas, select regions in Oregon State and Washington State, the St. Louis Metro area, New England, the Greater Baltimore Metro Area, the Greater Washington, DC Metro area, and Albany, NY.
We will soon be expanding to other regions, but for now, you won't see offers unless
you are in one of these areas.
The Fuel Rewards® program is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel when you shop, dine, book travel and more. Rewards add up fast! Redeem yours at over 11,000 participating Shell stations nationwide and other select stations.
The Fuel Rewards mobile app helps members find nearby locations to earn and redeem Fuel Rewards savings.
HOW DO I EARN REWARDS?
** Dine: Earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurants, clubs and bar locations nationwide.
** Shop: Earn 5¢/gal (or more) in Fuel Rewards savings for every $100 spent cumulatively with a linked credit or debit card at participating merchants.
** Travel: Earn 5¢/gal for every $50 spent when you book travel, including hotels, and car rentals, through the Fuel Rewards program.
** More: Find additional promotions at select Shell convenience stores, regional grocery stores, and other affiliated programs.
HOW DO I PAY LESS FOR GAS?
** Download the Fuel Rewards app.
** Log in or join the FREE Fuel Rewards program.
** Shop at participating merchants.
** Keep track of your reward balance and recent transactions.
** Find nearby Shell gas stations and view available gas prices.
** Enter your Member ID at the pump before you pay at one of the thousands of nationwide Shell stations.
* Shell is the official fuel provider of the Fuel Rewards program. Participation varies by market.
All *NEW* app, completely redesigned & revamped
* more intuitive navigation
* see nearby places to earn rewards
* view on the map or browse by category
* significantly improved map
* quickly find closest gas station
* ability to get directions to locations
* access to *NEW* Fuel Rewards travel offers
* see limited-time offers at locations nearby
* get your member ID so you can easily redeem rewards and lower your price at the pump
• Added ability to reorder with only 5 clicks
• The full Pizza Hut menu offers all your favorite deals, specialty pizzas, pastas, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides, desserts and limited time offers.
• Guest checkout allows you to order without having to create an account.
• Fast access to new products and local deals.
• Place future orders up to 7 days in advance.
• Find Pizza Hut locations near you
• Ordering functionality is for U.S. residents only.
• Pay with cash, credit card or gift card
- Stream songs
- Make your own playlist
- View all the artist profiles
- View & download pictures from the gallery
- See when the new episode will be aired on your favorite radio or TV channels
- Find all official links for Coke Studio's social media platforms
Starring all of your favorite Fanta characters and flavors into one stunning, fruit filled and fast paced game….that will challenge you from start to finish.
Please note: the content of this app is specific to Coca-Cola’s business in the U.S. and Canada.
Your fingers won’t be able to stop in this addictive fruit-tapping frenzy.
Catch falling fruits, bubbles and Fanta characters by tapping your Fanta bottle and racking up the points.
But it gets faster and harder the higher up the 10 levels you get, so don’t make a mistake and tap a booby trap!
Choose from our 3 Orange, Strawberry and Grape-flavoured playing modes to enjoy colourful, fruity fun. Flex your fingers and let the tapping begin!
Arctic Home is Coca-Cola's largest effort to date to protect the polar bear and its habitat. Learn more about Coca-Cola and World Wildlife Fund's efforts in the Arctic and make a donation using your mobile phone.
Hãy cùng truyền tay nhau những hành động / món quà "nhỏ mà có võ" như vầy nhé, để mỗi ngày của tất cả chúng ta thêm hào hứng. Và để cùng tạo nên một Việt Nam xôm tụ tưng bừng với mục tiêu lớn một triệu "câu chuyện / món quà vui xôm tụ".
(HoiXomTu, Hoi Xom Tu)
Straight from the action-packed Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol movie to your phone, Coca-Cola Zero brings iconic M:I and Coke imagery to life. Accept this mission, enact Ghost Protocol and choose cycling Covert Codes, ghostly Coke Zero bottles or Burj Khalifa views—or cycle through all three.
To use, press Menu > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers and select M:I & Coke Zero Wallpaper.
[KO Lab] – News combined with pictures, words, videos in introducing KO Lab and its newsletters, insights, equipment information.
[Book A Session] – Reservation function and introduce the customer meeting process. User can also forward the feedback to the administrator.
[New Initiatives] – Introduce the latest initiatives made by KO Lab team.
[Customer Profile] – Basic information of the customers who have visited KO Lab.
[CDE News] Browse current month bottling group best practice sharing and the latest cooler placement and purity data report
[CDE Tracking] Browse and search current month and previous 12 month cooler execution tracking data, including purity, 1st position, turn on KPI.
[CDE Catalog] Browse and search cooler equipment by type, view equipment detail information
[CDE Toolkit] Browse and download cold drink manual, training video, training materials, cold drink Q&A, best practice sharing by bottling groups.
Each set of questions offers practical and entertaining results that allow you to track the progress and achievements in your sport.
There is feedback for every action, and practical tips to improve the athlete's performance.
The application is based on four key pillars:
1) Personal Tracker.- It allows you to save your basic information as well as important data on the sport of your choice
2) Friends Tracker .- Using your Facebook information, it finds which friends are using this application. It also lets you find friends who perform the same activities so that you can invite them to a sport-date and train together.
3) Event Tracker.- It will keep you aware of the most important and relevant events.
4) Powertips.- Receive practical tips and sports advice that allow you to improve and optimize your performance.
teljesen új, egyetemi szintjét próbálhatod ki virtuális pályákon. Ugrálhatsz
kint és bent, reggel és este, a suliban vagy akár a metrókocsiban, egyedül
A virtuális ugróiskolákon megmutathatod mit tanultál a suliban! Kis ugrás
neked, de nagy ugrás a csapatodnak, akikkel napról napra égethetitek a
kalóriákat és a többi csapatot is az egyetemen!
Töltsd le az appot, szervezz csapatot, égessétek a kalóriákat és
ugráljátok be magatokat a döntőbe, amit ismét valódi pályán rendezünk majd!
Legyetek Ti a Coke Ugró1etem bajnokai!
The Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council for Eurasia and Africa (CCRRC EAG) was created at the end of 2010,
joining the five other Coca-Cola Retailing Research Councils worldwide (Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America and NACS).
Its purpose is to determine the most important issues and opportunities for the retailing business in Eurasia and Africa and commission relevant research from independent third parties.
The research programme, which encourages the wide public dissemination of findings, is independent of The Coca-Cola Company and carried out under the guidance of the Retailing Research Council on behalf of the industry.
Council members sign on for a four year term and work in a co-operative, non-competitive, environment. They are all senior executives of food retailing companies and represent most key retail markets and formats.
Retailers are using this knowledge base internally, combining it with their proprietary insights to create competitive advantage. Applications are numerous, but seldom shared, for confidentiality reasons.