NEW YORK CITY WALKING TOURS JUST GOT A LOT MORE FUN!
Cocktails and Curiosities is a mash up of the best of New York City walking tours featuring awesome NYC history, pop culture, movie and TV sights, music, delicious food stops, art, architecture, literature and much more all while enjoying a fun grown-up-style bar crawl along the way.
This Cocktails and Curiosities tour #2 of Greenwich Village NYC is great for locals and tourists alike. It is an app for anyone who wants to learn more about New York City and enjoy some delicious adult beverages. Locals are sure to learn fun facts about streets and buildings they pass by every day. For tourists, it is a great way to see the city while still enjoying that famous New York bar scene.
• This is a self-guided tour. Do it when you want and how you want!
• Offline maps. No Internet connection necessary.
• Easy to follow turn-by-turn instructions.
• Insider tips for bars, street food, restaurants and shopping.
• A good mix of solid history and culture as well as movie and TV sites.
• You will see street art and famous artist, literary and music hangouts.
• Over 50 official tour stops making C&C a great way to spend a day in NYC!
For News and Cocktails & Curiosities info:
Visit Us: www.cocktailsandcuriosities.com
Like Us: www.facebook.com/cocktailsandcuriosities
Follow Us: Twitter @smartbarcrawls
We are a small independent app company. Your feedback, suggestions and ideas are always appreciated or, if you want to just say what an amazing time you had on a C&C tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org