Do you want to pass the EMT-B Exam on your first attempt?
An EMT Basic (EMT-B) is an emergency medical technician who has taken basic training and passed a certification exam. These professionals provide medical care to patients needing urgent or emergency help before reaching a hospital.
EMT-B Exam Prep provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass EMT-B Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Airway, Ventilation & Oxygenation
- The Scoop on Pediatrics
- Over 1000 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org