아트앤하트 율전상률미술교습소

Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Korean (South Korea)

미술로 행복한 인재를 키웁니다.

아트앤하트는 '치료'가 아닌 '성장'을 목표로 하는 예방적 미술치료의
필요성을 절실히 느낀 한 미술치료사의 고민으로부터 시작되었습니다.

도움이 필요해서 치료실에 오는 2%의 아이들이 아닌, 나머지 98%의
'문제없는'아이들의 절반 정도가 행복하지 않다고 대답하는 대한민국이기
때문입니다. (출처: 2009년 5월, 연세대 사회발전연구소)

불행한 아이들이 절반인 나라 대한민국, 국가 경제 발전도, 전국 일제고사도
무슨 소용이 있을까요? 아니, 그보다도 불행한 아이들이 밤 12시까지 학원
에서 공부한들 미래의 인재로 성장할 수 있을까요? 기지도 못하는 아기가
뛸 수 없듯이 인간의 발달 과정에는 순서가 있습니다. 인지학습이
본격적으로 시작되기 전에 반드시 정서발달이 먼저 튼튼하게 이루어져야 합니다.

앞으로 20년은 더 공부할 우리아이, 지금은 영어단어 하나 더 외우기보다는
자신감, 창의력, 집중력, 사회성 등 정서지능 발달에 올인 해야 할 때입니다.

20년 후를 내다보는 현명한 엄마들의 선택,
마음이 자라는 특별한 미술교육 아트앤하트!

*아트앤하트 율전상률미술교습소는
앱(어플리케이션)을 통해 차별화된 커뮤니티를 만들어서
학부모님과 손쉽고 빠르게 아이들의 학습정보를 교류하고 있습니다.

감사합니다.
Clear key to a happy talent to art.

Art and hearts of prophylactic art therapy, which aims to 'growth' rather than 'cure'
I felt the need to urgently started from the troubles of one art therapist.

I needed help, not the children of the 2% that comes to the treatment room, the remaining 98%
Andago not happy about half of the kids' problem is not "is the answer to Republic of Korea
because of. (Source: In May 2009, the Social Development Research Institute, Yonsei University)

Unhappy children are half of the country the Republic of Korea, the country's economic development road, simultaneous nationwide test also
What good do? No, rather unfortunate children even at night 12 pm School
It can grow to the studying of human resources in the future? The base is also not babies
Just as you can play the sequence of the human development process there. Cognitive learning
It must be made to strengthen the emotional development first before we get started.

The next 20 years, our children learn better, and now more than one English word to remember
Confidence, creativity, concentration, social skills, such as the time to go all-in Emotional Intelligence.

The selection of a wise mother looking out 20 years later,
Special art education and art heart grow hearts!

 * Art and Heart yuljeon sangryul Art Classes is
Creating a distinctive community through the app (application)
Parents can quickly and easily learn and exchange information about children.

Thank you.
Read more
5.0
1 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading...

Additional Information

Updated
May 11, 2018
Size
4.2M
Installs
10+
Current Version
5.1.1
Requires Android
4.0 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
(주)어시스트
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.