** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
And best of all, with it's build-in talking clock you don't even need to watch it to know time.
Ever wanted someone to tell you the time when you get woken up, ever wanted to know if you’ve missed a call or message while getting those precious hours of sleep, well now you can, it’s like having your own butler!
> Voice notifications let you know the important stuff when you wake up. The voice notifications can be set as the alarm, but also to play on snooze or dismiss.
> Another unique feature of Ingenious Alarm is the ability to create and completely customise the theme of the clock. You can choose between both analog and digital clocks and skins can be made and uploaded through our website www.ingenious-apps.com and then downloaded and rated through the app.
Ingenious Alarm has a wealth of other features too:
> Alarm sound options – Choose between a range of options for your alarm sound, including voice notifications, music from your SD card, a random song option and the ability to record your own sound and use it!
> Puzzles to stop the alarm – Are you a snooze button lover? Well the puzzle feature will make sure you’re awake. Choose between either solving math questions or wake up to a morning Sudoku puzzle. Get 5 math questions right in a row and the alarm switches off or for the Sudoku whizz try and solve the aided Sudoku puzzle to stop that alarm already!
> Weather Display – The clock displays real time local weather along with smart icons that show the current forecast
> Fade in gently – Allow the alarm to slowly fade in and wake you gently instead of with a start!
> Repeat - Repeat the alarm any day of the week
> Shake – Shake the phone to either snooze or dismiss the alarm
> Vibrate Option - Ensures you know the alarm is going off. Turn it into a silent alarm by turning the volume off and using the vibrate feature
> Quick alarm – Set an alarm quickly from the main clock screen if you want a short nap
> Unlimited alarms
Trial Version now available
This will provide complete information about your Samsung and Gear Watch.
- specifications and features
- Design and Build
- Full Review Of Note 3 And Gear
- Video Tips and Features
- Lots more under one app.
So know your note 3 and gear more and better and use it efficiently and fully.
Tags : Galaxy note 3, galaxy s3, galaxy s4, galaxy note 2, galaxy tab, galaxy gear watch
--- /!\ All the features of this software are usable, but an in app purchase allows you to customize everything ! (From only 1€) ---
--- /!\ THIS IS THE NEW VERSION OF "GLIMMA" ! ---
In the middle of the process it can play birds sound, and if you didn’t wake up 1 minute after alarm time, it plays a strong sound to be sure you don’t miss. It also let the phone check the emails by turning the notification sound off and internet on. So when you wake up, you don’t have to wait to know what’s new :)
If you sleep in a dark room it really wakes you up with the light, and if the phone points at you, your wife doesn’t wake up !
One more thing: This alarmclock is able to turn your phone in a "night mode" the evening, and turn back in day mode the morning. And so it shuts down the notification sound, internet, lower the brightness...
***FOR ANY BUG, PLEASE SEND ME A "BUG REPORT" (menu/bug report). THANK YOU !!***
For those who care, here is the explanation of the authorizations:
To open or close wifi, the evening or in the morning.
To turn on your phone and change the brightness of the screen, to keep the phone on.
To make the led flash light blinking at the alarm time.
To activate the software after a reboot and set up the next alarm.
To write debug logs, in developer mode.
glimma, glimmer, soft alarm clock, light, screen, bright, gentle, super, gradual, dawn, better, nap, Xtreme, philips, eveil, sun, sunrize, luminotherapy, timely
* Omate TrueSmart
* Simvalley AW-414, AW-420
DOES NOT WORK ON SAMSUNG GALAXY GEAR!
Swipe horizontally to switch the face and vertically to change the theme (most faces don't have themes). Double-tap for options.
The app starts in demo mode and the face switches every 15 seconds. To disable the auto-switch, you have to buy the app via an in-app purchase. You can access the in-app purchase by double-tapping the screen.
The app is already licensed on the Omate TrueSmart and no purchase is necessary. For all other watches: if you purchase the app, then in the settings the options
* 15 seconds auto-switch
* install as lockscreen
will be enabled.
This is (currently) the only app that combines acoustic *and* mechanical measurements!
Uses: monitoring vehicle engine vibration, monitoring vibrations of household appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, waste disposal units, clothes dryers, etc.), measuring g-force in moving vehicles, helping to identify failing gears, evidenced by knocking sounds, modes, etc..
Vibrations uses data streams from the built-in accelerometer and microphone: it calculates two simultaneous FFTs, one from the mechanical measurements, one from the audible measurements. It then shows the frequency spectra on the screen. The frequency axis is labelled in Hz and RPM (revolutions per minute).
Four on-screen software gauges give an overview of the measurements:
1) The g-force (excluding gravity), which measures acceleration
2) The frequency of the current peak in the mechanical/vibration noise
3) The frequency of the current peak in the acoustic noise
4) The sample rate at which mechanical vibrations are being measured
Screen shots can be taken using the "Save Screen" button, and stored to the SD card.
Time series of accelerometer data (up to 20 seconds) can be recorded and saved using the "Record Data" button. Since data are continually being gathered, the recorded data written to the file actually starts a second or so *before* the button was pressed. Recording can be interrupted while in progress, and the data discarded or saved. Otherwise, the recording will automatically terminate after 20 seconds have elapsed, and the data discarded or saved then.
Data collection for the screen and record mode can be paused and resumed using the "Pause"/"Resume" button.
Please contact me if you have suggestions for improvements or enhancements (or to report problems).
Also, please note that the frequency limit of the mechanical vibration measurement is limited by the maximum rate that accelerometer samples can be obtained from the Android device: this typically varies from device to device - e.g. on the Nexus 7 and 10 tablets, the rate is ~200 samples/sec, giving a maximum frequency measurement of ~100Hz or 6000 RPM. On the Galaxy S3 the rate is ~100 samples/sec, giving a maximum frequency of ~50Hz.
Its the pinkest, cutest, sweetest, coolest alarm clock on the market. Tired of your stock alarm clock? Want something sweet to wake you up, this is the app for you!
With 5 different styles and unlimited colour options, you can design an alarm clock that suits you. Once you have designed your new bedside clock, you can bring the cuteness to your home screen with the customisable widget!
Wake to your own music with a fade in alarm, ensuring you wake from your sleep gently and choose to be woken with a nudge! You can even set an alarm for a specific date so you don't forget that important occasion. Shake your phone to snooze for those with foggy eyes in the morning :)
The brightness can be dimmed for nighttime use and it even talks! Tap the screen to hear the time. This alarm clock also has a built in nightlight so no need for other apps.
There are so many great features I cannot begin to list them all here, download it and try it, I am sure this is the alarm clock for you!
Restriction of Free version
- cannot set a ring color and MP3 song as alarm sound
- Gentle only OFF or 5 min (more options in full)
- Free version have ads
- Support 12/24 hour format
- Flip to snooze - if you can snooze alarm just flip the phone
- Turn off by shaking - alarm can be turn off simply by shaking
- Modern wake up screen
- Support for system and custom MP3 sounds (in FULL)
- Gentle mode (volume increase to set max volume)
- Can be turned on / off vibration
- Set your own volume for every alarm
- Set to repeat on specific days of the week
- Set various color (in FULL)
- Show next alarm in locksreen (when supported from lockscreen)
- Alarm has no ads! (in FULL)
SETTINGS - click on ring on the top( you will be in settings time clock) and middle down you will see EDIT
GENTLE - function, which is increasing your melody to your set volume ( if you have gentle as YES , you can´t hear any voice for a while )
Big thanks for video review by Tomsgt123 ( RootJunky.com)
Translate: 30+ languages
(EN, RU, ES, IT, FR, DE, PT, CZ, SK, PL, AR, HU, VI, FI, GRK, ID, JAP, ZH, TH-TW, ID...)
If you can help with translate visit http://www.getlocalization.com/neonalarmclock
If you have some idea or problem with app, just write an email.